Political Pope goes Postal

Mrs. M.

Man Feed Guest Writer
Nov 2, 2015
pope-800x533.jpg

Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man thou shalt not go....Proverbs 22:24

Religion without God is dead works and rituals. When a man claiming to speak for God reveals his own carnal nature in a sudden outburst of anger, people should pay attention. The bible instructs us to “make no friendship” with an angry man.

Angry men can be dangerous men. Though their words be as smooth as oil, hatred lies within their own bosom. Such is the case of Pope Francis, the richest man on the face of the earth. A man who controls trillions of Vatican dollars invested in properties, banks and businesses. He is the unnamed CEO of every Catholic enterprise across the globe. That is power, my friend, and humility is rarely found in its company.

When Mexico's poor showed up to see Pope Francis they were under the impression they were meeting God himself. After all, isn't that how this Pope has presented himself? At the present moment, he is deciding whether or not “he” will make an exception for abortion and birth control for regions infected with the Zika virus. What does that mean? He will decide what is a sin and what is not?

What ever happened to seeking the face of God on such matters and since when did Jesus ever become touchy over someone pulling on his sleeve?

There is only one God and his name is not Pope Francis. God never asked for any help in judging the world. He sent his servant, Paul the Apostle, to instruct the Corinthian church on such matters. Paul preached the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Paul went to Rome and preached to the Romans. Not Peter.

Paul was not a politician. He owned one coat, not a city full of gold.

The kingdom of heaven is not of this world. To love this world is to be at enmity with God. Has this Pope ever read the bible before? I've never seen such a political pope in all of my days.

Pope Francis publicly stated that a person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian. This statement was in reference to Donald Trump's promise to build a wall if he becomes the next president.

The pope adding “wherever they may be” was interesting. Without a wall, Israel would be ten thousand times more vulnerable than she is right now. Without a wall, the Vatican wouldn't be able to protect its amassed fortune of gold and treasures.
upload_2016-2-20_9-56-27.jpeg
The pope lives behind massive walls that surround the Vatican. Ages ago those walls were built to keep the Muslims out. The Jesuit Pope presently judging Americans who want a wall built between the United States and Mexico is living in a glass house.

There is no biblical foundation for the actions and words of Pope Francis. Why is he inserting himself into the Republican presidential race in America?

While I feel saddened for the poor people of Mexico who were screamed at by Pope Francis, I am happy for their enlightenment. Clearly the mask has fallen off of this man's face long enough for those present to have a good look. Jesus would never have acted in such a way.

On the matter of walls and Christianity: Pope Francis needs to remove the timber out of his own eye before attempting to remove the speck in Donald Trump's eye.

From what I can see?
It should keep him busy until the “real” Jesus comes back.

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-20_10-12-53.jpeg
    upload_2016-2-20_10-12-53.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
Hmmm . . . Mrs. M or the Pope. Easy choice. To the confessional booth, Mrs. M.

The social con evangelicals and domionists, etc., simply think they their religious values count while ignoring those of others.

Forum List

Back