Political taboo: Why didn’t our founders want Brown people running our nation?

still whining...too fucking lazy to make a better life for yourself so you whine about my generation.

my daughter is a millennial and she is not a useless, racist piece of shit like you. So, I will not judge all millennials by your pathetic life.
He is a Gen Xer....

And I bet your daughter is no different from any other female millennial. Nothing but a follower and worshipper of pop culture.

She's probably a coal burner and his grandkids are nappy headed half breeds all from different fathers who are each serving time in prison. Oh, he loves those kids but deep down inside he's so very ashamed of her.
See, this is the kind of stuff that triggers me.

I don’t think that race mixing in any large quantity is a good idea and I have personally experienced the baby daddy thing via my step cousin(although she is Asian, and one of them was a white guy who abused the kids after the black guy left them), but I can’t bring myself to use language like this no matter how angry I am.

There is no such thing as race mixing.
Here comes that fake liberalism again.

I wonder where it goes when you are co-signing all of Paul Essien’s and Asclepias’ racist posts?

A and Paul have not made any racist posts. You cry about them or me because we hold a mirror to your face.

So she isn’t a millennial.

She is a late Gen Yer like my youngest sister.

And I am sure she is obsessed with stupid shit like twitter and Instagram.

She was born between 1981 and 1996, so she is a millennial.

she hates twitter and uses Instagram to keep up with her friends and to show off a good look every now and then.
96 is far too late of a year to be a millennial.

If you can’t even remember 9/11 you aren’t a millennial.

He is a Gen Xer....

And I bet your daughter is no different from any other female millennial. Nothing but a follower and worshipper of pop culture.

She's probably a coal burner and his grandkids are nappy headed half breeds all from different fathers who are each serving time in prison. Oh, he loves those kids but deep down inside he's so very ashamed of her.

I don’t think that race mixing in any large quantity is a good idea and I have personally experienced the baby daddy thing via my step cousin(although she is Asian, and one of them was a white guy who abused the kids after the black guy left them), but I can’t bring myself to use language like this no matter how angry I am.

I wonder where it goes when you are co-signing all of Paul Essien’s and Asclepias’ racist posts?

Lol it's hilarious how quickly he changes his tune when a friendly white massa shows up. Old habits die hard I guess.

Wrong answer maggot. I respect whites who show themselves to be non racist pieces of shit

she hates twitter and uses Instagram to keep up with her friends and to show off a good look every now and then.

Anyone born between 1981 and 1996 (ages 23 to 38 in 2019) is considered a Millennial, and anyone born from 1997 onward is part of a new generation.Jan 17, 2019
Where Millennials end and Generation Z begins | Pew Research Center

www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/.../where-millennials-end-and-generation-z-begins...

She remembers 9/11. She will tell you about being sent home from school and the base being locked down and armed guards at the gates and not seeing me for about 3 days!

Lol it's hilarious how quickly he changes his tune when a friendly white massa shows up. Old habits die hard I guess.

Wrong answer maggot. I respect whites who show themselves to be non racist pieces of shit

Non-racist, by that you mean cucks who will overlook the fucking mountains of racist rants against white people that you post in this section.

Anyone born between 1981 and 1996 (ages 23 to 38 in 2019) is considered a Millennial, and anyone born from 1997 onward is part of a new generation.Jan 17, 2019

www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/.../where-millennials-end-and-generation-z-begins...

She remembers 9/11. She will tell you about being sent home from school and the base being locked down and armed guards at the gates and not seeing me for about 3 days!
A millennial is someone who grew up at the turn of the millennium.

Millennial and Gen Y are not the same thing.

Your daughter remembering a scary day and missing her father for a short time is not the same as someone being in the 6th grade and hearing everyone talking about watching planes crash into skyscrapers in their 1st period class like some kind of movie and realizing how fucked up that is once I got home and watched the recorded coverage myself.

Your daughter remembering a scary day and missing her father for a short time is not the same as someone being in the 6th grade and hearing everyone talking about watching planes crash into skyscrapers in their 1st period class like some kind of movie and realizing how fucked up that is once I got home and watched the recorded coverage myself.

I gave you the dates for what a Millennial is...sorry you do not like them but you do not get to just make up your own definition.

I gave you the dates for what a Millennial is...sorry you do not like them but you do not get to just make up your own definition.
And they are wrong. You are not understanding that millennials are not a generational category.

Someone born in 81 sure as fuck isn’t a millennial. Someone born in 81 wasn’t called a millennial when they were born either.

All Gen Yers are just called millennials because actual millennials are a part of that generation and we experienced the most changes in society so we are the most interesting. Your daughter was born after the internet was a thing, she is not a millennial.

Shut the fuck up you cancerous boomer piece of shit

still whining...too fucking lazy to make a better life for yourself so you whine about my generation.

my daughter is a millennial and she is not a useless, racist piece of shit like you. So, I will not judge all millennials by your pathetic life.
He is a Gen Xer....

Apparently that has something to do with black men. This means that white men like you are lacking.

*shrug* Well this thread is about taboo subjects so why should women be spared from a little criticism? Women are particularly susceptible to propaganda that's why so many of them these days jump on weird bandwagons like "shout your abortion" as if that's something to be proud of. Lots of them start riding that cock carousel before they even graduate highschool and are worn out chronic alcoholics by age 30 and that's when they start having regrets about the shit they've done.

And some of us are smarter than dumbass* men, too. And that kinda scares you, doesn't it?

* Not all men are dumbasses, by the way. But your opinions DEFINITELY qualify.

facts are not excuses.

besides, they are not white so they are not allowed in your utopia

Hahaha...that's fascinating, you honestly believe your retarded shit. That's cute and ignorant at the same time.
Sorry bud, the facts prove that GENERALLY SPEAKING Darkies are genetically challenged and unfit for civil first world societies...sorry that hurts bud.

it does not hurt at all, I love racist to show their true colors. you tried to hide it for a while, but you just cannot help yourself.

You tried that "you're a racist" shit before and I told you I might hate white trash and white liberal filth more than I hate Darkies. That shut you up before, where do you go with that now?
Prove me wrong, name one predominately Dark community, city, state or nation that isn't a disgusting super shithole. GO!

Dude, you want nothing but white people in your country...that makes you a racist. you cannot sugarcoat it.

Don't deflect....
"Prove me wrong, name one predominately Dark community, city, state or nation that isn't a disgusting super shithole. GO!"

Egypt
United Arab Emirates
Brazil

....all predominately Brown people, notably not "sh1tholes". You want more? There are lots more.

And they are wrong. You are not understanding that millennials are not a generational category.

Someone born in 81 sure as fuck isn’t a millennial. Someone born in 81 wasn’t called a millennial when they were born either.

All Gen Yers are just called millennials because actual millennials are a part of that generation and we experienced the most changes in society so we are the most interesting. Your daughter was born after the internet was a thing, she is not a millennial.

Well, I was wrong. You are stupid enough to think you can just make up your own definition. There is nothing interesting about you other than your willingness to share your racist views on the internet.

Well, I was wrong. You are stupid enough to think you can just make up your own definition. There is nothing interesting about you other than your willingness to share your racist views on the internet.
Was someone born in 81 originally called a “millennial” or were they just called “Generation Y”?

Unless you can tell me that they were called “millennials” then you are just making a fool of yourself(yet again). Nobody except complete dorks was thinking about the new millennium in the year 1981.

What is interesting about people my age is the fact that we grew up during both a time before the internet was used as the main tool and after things like phones began to have it. Your daughter growing up with fucking smartphones and google search is a whole different era of technology compared to when I was growing up and computers were still complete shit with shitty dial up internet speed that only allowed basic usage.

Was someone born in 81 originally called a “millennial” or were they just called “Generation Y”?

Unless you can tell me that they were called “millennials” then you are just making a fool of yourself(yet again). Nobody except complete dorks was thinking about the new millennium in the year 1981.

are you really this stupid? Or is this just an act?

Somebody born in 46 was not originally called a baby boomer. The term did not start for almost 2 deceased later.

What is interesting about people my age is the fact that we grew up during both a time before the internet was used as the main tool and after things like phones began to have it. Your daughter growing up with fucking smartphones and google search is a whole different era of technology compared to when I was growing up and computers were still complete shit with shitty dial up internet speed that only allowed basic usage.

So, you really are this stupid. There is nothing interesting about people your age except for their capacity to whine and blame everyone for their problems but themselves.

perhaps you are right, maybe my daughter is not millennial as she is not a whiny baby and does not blame others for her actions and circumstances.

are you really this stupid? Or is this just an act?

Somebody born in 46 was not originally called a baby boomer. The term did not start for almost 2 deceased later.

So, you really are this stupid. There is nothing interesting about people your age except for their capacity to whine and blame everyone for their problems but themselves.

perhaps you are right, maybe my daughter is not millennial as she is not a whiny baby and does not blame others for her actions and circumstances.
Boomers are just like Millennials in terms of being named.

They are named by a specific period during their generation(namely when medical technology crushed the mortality rate, creating the illusion of a baby boom). They have actual alphabetical categorizations(Gen V and W)that more accurately describes why the specific dates are used but it has been lost to time.

People being born in 81 and being called a “millennial” makes less sense than someone being born at 12:00 am on Jan 1st of the year 2000 and being called a “millennial”(Gen Z kids literally do think they are millennials because of this).

BTW, you only think I am stupid because your brain isn’t capable of keeping up with mine when it comes to using inductive reasoning to create a hypothesis and then deductive reasoning to prove it(or at least most of it, depending on whether I get carried away or not)with very little information. You instead trust people in authority positions to accurately give you information regardless of what agenda they have and hope for the best until you become suspicious of them.

Oh fucking please, they are even less racist than my generation was.

face it, you are the outlier and you are the dying breed.

your kind will become little more than a footnote in a history books
You have no idea what you are talking about.

I work with millennials and Gen Zers and they literally trigger me all the time. The first time I ever heard the N word spoken in person was when I was on the swim team and a privileged leftist skater punk kid belted it out in front of dozens of other teens who didn’t even care(this was like a year before Obama ran for president), and I live in a pretty left wing area.

Without baby boomers this country is going to go in a very different direction.

You will still have millennials and Gen Zers trying to be “progressive”, but what “progressive” means will change without the Marxist baby boomers and their neo con boomer stooges pushing it in that direction.

You are clueless, you think your tiny little bubble represents the whole country, you could not be me wrong.

During my 20 years in the Marines each successive generation of young Marines I trained cared less and less about a person skin color.

My current jobs is almost exclusively Millennials, I am the oldest person in my office. Data analytics is a pretty new field and there are not many old farts like me in it. None of them are like you and your fellow racist.

The fact you were in high school 10 years ago tells us a lot about you. Have you ever been out of the town you live in? Have you seen much of the country or the world for that matter?
The fact that you think I am talking about “racism” rather than being against double standards and not being politically correct says all I need to know about you.

You are a typical dumb fuck boomer.

You didn’t even pick up on the fact that I said I am the one who is getting triggered. I don’t use racial slurs, I don’t insult people’s races or make fun of other people’s cultures unprovoked. Up until about middle school I was easily the most politically correct and liberal kid in every classroom I was in. Every time we had Native Americans come in to talk about their culture I was the only one who gave a fuck what they had to say and I was the only one who didn’t laugh hysterically when we watched a documentary featuring a Native American doing their battle cries. I was the only one who read the National Geographic every day during our free time at the library. That only changed once everyone started watching MTV and became brainwashed while I was smart enough to know it was trash.

Without the nonsense from the baby boomers I would be the left wing of my generation. Millennials could easily move to the far right beyond even what I have accepted is the correct path, and Gen Z will follow them. The few pencil necks you see in your office will either be too scared to do anything or they will follow the trend setter. You know absolutely nothing.

You are a child that has no real life experiences and yet think you have it all figured out!

All you can do is whine about baby boomers instead of making your own situation better

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I will be 30 this year.

In no stretch of the imagination is that a “child”.

Remember what Gump’s momma always said about ‘stupid,’ child.

BTW, you only think I am stupid because your brain isn’t capable of keeping up with mine when it comes to using inductive reasoning to create a hypothesis and then deductive reasoning to prove it(or at least most of it, depending on whether I get carried away or not)with very little information. You instead trust people in authority positions to accurately give you information regardless of what agenda they have and hope for the best until you become suspicious of them.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

now that is by far the funniest thing you have every posted!

You just described my career, and yet you think that your uneducated blue collar self it better at it?

I am a data analyst, with a Masters in Applied Analytics, I do what you described every day at work. And I am damn good at my job...good enough to have gotten more than 14 grand in raises since the beginning of 2018.

I think you are stupid because you are stupid. One cannot be a racist and not be stupid. One cannot blame all their problems on other people and other generations and not be stupid.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

I work with millennials and Gen Zers and they literally trigger me all the time. The first time I ever heard the N word spoken in person was when I was on the swim team and a privileged leftist skater punk kid belted it out in front of dozens of other teens who didn’t even care(this was like a year before Obama ran for president), and I live in a pretty left wing area.

Without baby boomers this country is going to go in a very different direction.

You will still have millennials and Gen Zers trying to be “progressive”, but what “progressive” means will change without the Marxist baby boomers and their neo con boomer stooges pushing it in that direction.

You are clueless, you think your tiny little bubble represents the whole country, you could not be me wrong.

During my 20 years in the Marines each successive generation of young Marines I trained cared less and less about a person skin color.

My current jobs is almost exclusively Millennials, I am the oldest person in my office. Data analytics is a pretty new field and there are not many old farts like me in it. None of them are like you and your fellow racist.

The fact you were in high school 10 years ago tells us a lot about you. Have you ever been out of the town you live in? Have you seen much of the country or the world for that matter?
The fact that you think I am talking about “racism” rather than being against double standards and not being politically correct says all I need to know about you.

You didn’t even pick up on the fact that I said I am the one who is getting triggered. I don’t use racial slurs, I don’t insult people’s races or make fun of other people’s cultures unprovoked. Up until about middle school I was easily the most politically correct and liberal kid in every classroom I was in. Every time we had Native Americans come in to talk about their culture I was the only one who gave a fuck what they had to say and I was the only one who didn’t laugh hysterically when we watched a documentary featuring a Native American doing their battle cries. I was the only one who read the National Geographic every day during our free time at the library. That only changed once everyone started watching MTV and became brainwashed while I was smart enough to know it was trash.

Without the nonsense from the baby boomers I would be the left wing of my generation. Millennials could easily move to the far right beyond even what I have accepted is the correct path, and Gen Z will follow them. The few pencil necks you see in your office will either be too scared to do anything or they will follow the trend setter. You know absolutely nothing.

You are a child that has no real life experiences and yet think you have it all figured out!

All you can do is whine about baby boomers instead of making your own situation better

I will be 30 this year.

Claiming someone is “stupid” and categorizing them as a “child” are 2 completely different things.

“Stupid is as stupid does” has nothing to do with children. Use the fucking quote right next time instead of embarrassing yourself like the typical loser troll that you are.

I will be 30 this year.

Claiming someone is “stupid” and categorizing them as a “child” are 2 completely different things.

“Stupid is as stupid does” has nothing to do with children. Use the fucking quote right next time instead of embarrassing yourself like the typical loser troll that you are.

As we can see here ^^^^ there are stupid children. They grow up to be stupid adults.

You just described my career, and yet you think that your uneducated blue collar self it better at it?
Apparently I am. I do blue collar work because I enjoy it and because it is a more masculine line of work.

I am a data analyst, with a Masters in Applied Analytics, I do what you described every day at work. And I am damn good at my job...good enough to have gotten more than 14 grand in raises since the beginning of 2018.
I guess I should be replacing you then because you overestimate yourself and underestimate me every single time we argue. My problem is that I overestimate people based on what I know my capabilities are, and that is the way someone in your line of work should be thinking.

I think you are stupid because you are stupid. One cannot be a racist and not be stupid. One cannot blame all their problems on other people and other generations and not be stupid.
Except the founding fathers were actually racist beyond any white person today and they were geniuses. They didn’t just hate black people because they looked different, they thought black people were inferior based on facts at the time. As a much more left wing person I don’t think like brokeloser that somehow ghetto culture is inherent within black people. I think that ghetto culture is a combination of inherent traits, history, and both the setting of the ghetto itself and the setting of sub-Saharan Africa that they are trying to draw inspiration from. Regardless, even at everyone’s best(colorblind high culture with high trust that we will never attain) we are not compatible enough culturally and physically to live long term with each other, much less sustain a country that was previous built by a homogeneous population.

And last but not least, it is a fact that NO ONE who is a history major would argue that baby boomers didn’t destroy the old social and cultural order. Baby boomers are more to blame for the problems I have with this world than anyone else. You can say that I should make the most of what I have, but what I know I need(a real culture, a real community, every day females who want to be feminine etc)is no longer there. At best I can just wait until other millennials stumble upon more traditional values once the baby boomers are dead and buried along with the past that they hated so much.

I will be 30 this year.

As we can see here ^^^^ there are stupid children They grow up to be stupid adults.
Which is what you are considering you used a movie quote completely randomly and thought it fit into the conversation.

Forum List

Back