Political taboo: Why didn’t our founders want Brown people running our nation?

I seem to have naturally leaned right. I turned 40 last year and throughout the 80s and 90s I couldn't help but view a lot of the stuff I was taught in school and saw on TV with skepticism. Still I never went around saying the dreaded N word or whatever. The OJ simpson trial was a bit of an eye opener for me. Black people knew he was guilty, and they didn't care.

I guess you skipped the classes where we all got taught how for the majority of time there has been an America whites got away with crimes against blacks.

So because bad things happened in the past, OJ should get a free pass for beheading two white people. ok.

OJ did not go free because of his color.

Shut the fuck up you cancerous boomer piece of shit

still whining...too fucking lazy to make a better life for yourself so you whine about my generation.

my daughter is a millennial and she is not a useless, racist piece of shit like you. So, I will not judge all millennials by your pathetic life.
He is a Gen Xer....

And I bet your daughter is no different from any other female millennial. Nothing but a follower and worshipper of pop culture.

still whining...too fucking lazy to make a better life for yourself so you whine about my generation.

my daughter is a millennial and she is not a useless, racist piece of shit like you. So, I will not judge all millennials by your pathetic life.

Will you hurry up and die of old age already

I will likely be here long after you had died. hate will kill a man faster than anything, and you are nothing but hate.

I will be drinking beer on the beach long after you are 6 feet under

Hate? I'm not full of hate. I think this is all hilarious and I can't wait to see your face when the crows come home to roost and the shit hits the fan.

You won't see the crows roosting that you think.

Will you hurry up and die of old age already

I will likely be here long after you had died. hate will kill a man faster than anything, and you are nothing but hate.

I will be drinking beer on the beach long after you are 6 feet under

Hate? I'm not full of hate. I think this is all hilarious and I can't wait to see your face when the crows come home to roost and the shit hits the fan.

are you kidding, you have been spewing hate for the entire day. you hate blacks, you have baby boomers, you hate any white person that does not hate blacks

you are nothing but a ball of hate.

probably weigh 280 pounds and never done a day of exercise since you left high school.

you will die of a heart attack and I will still be golfing!

I guess you skipped the classes where we all got taught how for the majority of time there has been an America whites got away with crimes against blacks.

So because bad things happened in the past, OJ should get a free pass for beheading two white people. ok.

He is a Gen Xer....

And I bet your daughter is no different from any other female millennial. Nothing but a follower and worshipper of pop culture.

She's probably a coal burner and his grandkids are nappy headed half breeds all from different fathers who are each serving time in prison. Oh, he loves those kids but deep down inside he's so very ashamed of her.

He is a Gen Xer....

and you would be as wrong about that as you are everything else in life

He is a Gen Xer....

Women are 52 percent of our population. You don't win without them.

He is a Gen Xer....

She's probably a coal burner and his grandkids are nappy headed half breeds all from different fathers who are each serving time in prison. Oh, he loves those kids but deep down inside he's so very ashamed of her.

Dont have any grandkids, she is way too young to get married or have kids. She is a hard working member of society, worked her way through college and now is working her career.

and she never whines about other generations :21::21::21::21::21::21:

He is a Gen Xer....

seems to be a woman hater as well, doesn't he. So he hates everything but white males that hate everyone else

He is a Gen Xer....

Apparently that has something to do with black men. This means that white men like you are lacking.

He is a Gen Xer....

seems to be a woman hater as well, doesn't he. So he hates everything but white males that hate everyone else

He hates women because he's a socially inept imbecile who can't communicate intelligently with a female. He and the other one are maladjusted losers like every other supremacist.

He is a Gen Xer....

See, this is the kind of stuff that triggers me.

I don’t think that race mixing in any large quantity is a good idea and I have personally experienced the baby daddy thing via my step cousin(although she is Asian, and one of them was a white guy who abused the kids after the black guy left them), but I can’t bring myself to use language like this no matter how angry I am.

He is a Gen Xer....

Apparently that has something to do with black men. This means that white men like you are lacking.

*shrug* Well this thread is about taboo subjects so why should women be spared from a little criticism? Women are particularly susceptible to propaganda that's why so many of them these days jump on weird bandwagons like "shout your abortion" as if that's something to be proud of. Lots of them start riding that cock carousel before they even graduate highschool and are worn out chronic alcoholics by age 30 and that's when they start having regrets about the shit they've done.

He is a Gen Xer....

Dont have any grandkids, she is way too young to get married or have kids. She is a hard working member of society, worked her way through college and now is working her career.

Sounds like you have done a tremendous job as a parent. Congrats!

He is a Gen Xer....

So she isn’t a millennial.

She is a late Gen Yer like my youngest sister.

And I am sure she is obsessed with stupid shit like twitter and Instagram.

He is a Gen Xer....

I don’t think that race mixing in any large quantity is a good idea and I have personally experienced the baby daddy thing via my step cousin(although she is Asian, and one of them was a white guy who abused the kids after the black guy left them), but I can’t bring myself to use language like this no matter how angry I am.

There is no such thing as race mixing.

He is a Gen Xer....

Here comes that fake liberalism again.

I wonder where it goes when you are co-signing all of Paul Essien’s and Asclepias’ racist posts?

He is a Gen Xer....

*shrug* Well this thread is about taboo subjects so why should women be spared from a little criticism? Women are particularly susceptible to propaganda that's why so many of them these days jump on weird bandwagons like "shout your abortion" as if that's something to be proud of. Lots of them start riding that cock carousel before they even graduate highschool and are worn out chronic alcoholics by age 30 and that's when they start having regrets about the shit they've done.

You and that other idiot are the only ones here who have fallen for propaganda.

So she isn’t a millennial.

She is a late Gen Yer like my youngest sister.

And I am sure she is obsessed with stupid shit like twitter and Instagram.

She was born between 1981 and 1996, so she is a millennial.

she hates twitter and uses Instagram to keep up with her friends and to show off a good look every now and then.

He is a Gen Xer....

Here comes that fake liberalism again.

I wonder where it goes when you are co-signing all of Paul Essien’s and Asclepias’ racist posts?

Lol it's hilarious how quickly he changes his tune when a friendly white massa shows up. Old habits die hard I guess.

He is a Gen Xer....

Sounds like you have done a tremendous job as a parent. Congrats!

she is a good well rounded person. She has seen more than most her age, growing up a Marine Corps kid she lived in more places by the time she was 13 than most people do their whole lives. I think that has helped her be a better person.

Forum List

Back