Political taboo: Why didn’t our founders want Brown people running our nation?

You mean because your parents gave it all to you?

Baby boomers did nothing but destroy everything except what they personally wanted and left nothing for their kids to draw from.

On behalf of Baby Boomers everywhere, you people have our most sincere apologies.

Now, if you don’t mind, I have a nice bottle of merlo to open and let breathe while I start a fire in the fireplace and remind myself how great it was to be born when I was.
I'm one too and owned my own business at age 19, sold it at age 23 to work for a major airline. I retired at age 59 and have a healthy IRA. I never asked for anything from anyone though my dad did help me buy my first house by giving me the down payment. I didn't want it so he paid it directly to the bank. My house I now live in is paid for and so is my car. I don't owe anything to anyone, I'm completely debt free, so I guess I'm not leaving anything for the kids of today to draw from? Maybe it's because the kids of today expect everything to be given to them since they even have to get a trophy for simply participating in something, but not winning anything.
I am talking about the culture moron.

You don’t have to use a cent of your dad’s money, but what he and his generation made has to do with a lot more than money.

Baby boomers made this country go from a safe, prosperous, relatively homogeneous, cultured, wholesome country to a bankrupt,corrupted, balkanized hellhole in one fucking generation. You can claim that millennials are spoiled brats but YOU are the ones who decided to give everyone a trophy, YOU are the ones who decided that manners and morals are boring and stale while drugs and lawlessness are “cool”. Millennials are just imitating boomers while trying to be edgier to establish our own identity. If you had imitated your fucking parents the way we did this country would be way better off.

We didn't decide to give all the kids a trophy because we are of the age to have grand kids. It was the parents of today who did that.
And I see that you clicked on funny for just about every comment. So yuk it up asshole as you are the one who is funny in your stupidity.

You tried that "you're a racist" shit before and I told you I might hate white trash and white liberal filth more than I hate Darkies. That shut you up before, where do you go with that now?
Prove me wrong, name one predominately Dark community, city, state or nation that isn't a disgusting super shithole. GO!

You mean a shithole like this in Mississippi?

Nah, more like this crazy cat lady.

Dangerous maniac thug or Vibrant youth of troubled background exploited by systematic racism? You be the judge.

I think we both know what Golfing Gator would think of the awesome individual depicted in the video...."It's everyone else's fault" isn't that right Gator?

I think the individual in the video is an asshole that needs to be bitched slapped.

But the difference between you and I is that i see the video and I think "damn that dude is an asshole", you see the video and you think "all black people are assholes" that is the difference between not being a racist and being a racist. you blame the race, I blame the individual.

Negative...like I said, I'm an odds guy bud.
If that were an Asian I'd think...Damn, what a stupid fucking Asian.
The reality is...he is just another illiterate, degenerate, dumb Nugga who takes great pride in his filth and illiteracy. Sorry bud, 'they' are genetically flawed...some overcome the genetic fuck up but most do not...look around the globe....its not a coincidence. The shit is staring you in the eye...grab you little baby balls once.

It is called not being a dumbass as a shrinking global minority.

Who fucking cares?

Dude, skin color is nothing more than an accident of your birth. You did not earn it, you did not work for it, it changes not one single thing about who you are.
You act like even a fraction of the world thinks like you, but they don’t.

The only people who think like you are idiot white baby boomers.

As stupid as millennials and Gen Z’s voting record is, they know the truth far better than you all do.

Oh fucking please, they are even less racist than my generation was.

face it, you are the outlier and you are the dying breed.

your kind will become little more than a footnote in a history books
You have no idea what you are talking about.

I work with millennials and Gen Zers and they literally trigger me all the time. The first time I ever heard the N word spoken in person was when I was on the swim team and a privileged leftist skater punk kid belted it out in front of dozens of other teens who didn’t even care(this was like a year before Obama ran for president), and I live in a pretty left wing area.

Without baby boomers this country is going to go in a very different direction.

You will still have millennials and Gen Zers trying to be “progressive”, but what “progressive” means will change without the Marxist baby boomers and their neo con boomer stooges pushing it in that direction.

You are clueless, you think your tiny little bubble represents the whole country, you could not be me wrong.

During my 20 years in the Marines each successive generation of young Marines I trained cared less and less about a person skin color.

My current jobs is almost exclusively Millennials, I am the oldest person in my office. Data analytics is a pretty new field and there are not many old farts like me in it. None of them are like you and your fellow racist.

The fact you were in high school 10 years ago tells us a lot about you. Have you ever been out of the town you live in? Have you seen much of the country or the world for that matter?
The fact that you think I am talking about “racism” rather than being against double standards and not being politically correct says all I need to know about you.

You are a typical dumb fuck boomer.

You didn’t even pick up on the fact that I said I am the one who is getting triggered. I don’t use racial slurs, I don’t insult people’s races or make fun of other people’s cultures unprovoked. Up until about middle school I was easily the most politically correct and liberal kid in every classroom I was in. Every time we had Native Americans come in to talk about their culture I was the only one who gave a fuck what they had to say and I was the only one who didn’t laugh hysterically when we watched a documentary featuring a Native American doing their battle cries. I was the only one who read the National Geographic every day during our free time at the library. That only changed once everyone started watching MTV and became brainwashed while I was smart enough to know it was trash.

Without the nonsense from the baby boomers I would be the left wing of my generation. Millennials could easily move to the far right beyond even what I have accepted is the correct path, and Gen Z will follow them. The few pencil necks you see in your office will either be too scared to do anything or they will follow the trend setter. You know absolutely nothing.

You tried that "you're a racist" shit before and I told you I might hate white trash and white liberal filth more than I hate Darkies. That shut you up before, where do you go with that now?
Prove me wrong, name one predominately Dark community, city, state or nation that isn't a disgusting super shithole. GO!

I'm not a crazy cat lady, but keep on thinking what you want. I have cats and liked the name.
and, I don't like any kind of rap, so this video is lost on me. I won't even watch it because I can't stand rap.

Translation: I won't watch it because I'm afraid to step outside of my ideological comfort zone

and your ideological comfort zone is to blame all black people for this one guy being an asshole...that is what racist do.

Sorry to burst your bubble but that dude isn't an anomaly. He's basically the default in many urban centers. These are the guys who go around killing one another every single day in chicago and detroit and other American shitholes. They kill one another at an incredible rate but there's like a never ending supply of them.

Who fucking cares?

Dude, skin color is nothing more than an accident of your birth. You did not earn it, you did not work for it, it changes not one single thing about who you are.

As stupid as millennials and Gen Z’s voting record is, they know the truth far better than you all do.

I work with millennials and Gen Zers and they literally trigger me all the time. The first time I ever heard the N word spoken in person was when I was on the swim team and a privileged leftist skater punk kid belted it out in front of dozens of other teens who didn’t even care(this was like a year before Obama ran for president), and I live in a pretty left wing area.

You will still have millennials and Gen Zers trying to be “progressive”, but what “progressive” means will change without the Marxist baby boomers and their neo con boomer stooges pushing it in that direction.

You are clueless, you think your tiny little bubble represents the whole country, you could not be me wrong.

During my 20 years in the Marines each successive generation of young Marines I trained cared less and less about a person skin color.

My current jobs is almost exclusively Millennials, I am the oldest person in my office. Data analytics is a pretty new field and there are not many old farts like me in it. None of them are like you and your fellow racist.

The fact you were in high school 10 years ago tells us a lot about you. Have you ever been out of the town you live in? Have you seen much of the country or the world for that matter?
The fact that you think I am talking about “racism” rather than being against double standards and not being politically correct says all I need to know about you.

You didn’t even pick up on the fact that I said I am the one who is getting triggered. I don’t use racial slurs, I don’t insult people’s races or make fun of other people’s cultures unprovoked. Up until about middle school I was easily the most politically correct and liberal kid in every classroom I was in. Every time we had Native Americans come in to talk about their culture I was the only one who gave a fuck what they had to say and I was the only one who didn’t laugh hysterically when we watched a documentary featuring a Native American doing their battle cries. I was the only one who read the National Geographic every day during our free time at the library. That only changed once everyone started watching MTV and became brainwashed while I was smart enough to know it was trash.

Without the nonsense from the baby boomers I would be the left wing of my generation. Millennials could easily move to the far right beyond even what I have accepted is the correct path, and Gen Z will follow them. The few pencil necks you see in your office will either be too scared to do anything or they will follow the trend setter. You know absolutely nothing.

You are a child that has no real life experiences and yet think you have it all figured out!

All you can do is whine about baby boomers instead of making your own situation better

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You mean because your parents gave it all to you?

Baby boomers did nothing but destroy everything except what they personally wanted and left nothing for their kids to draw from.

On behalf of Baby Boomers everywhere, you people have our most sincere apologies.

Now, if you don’t mind, I have a nice bottle of merlo to open and let breathe while I start a fire in the fireplace and remind myself how great it was to be born when I was.
I'm one too and owned my own business at age 19, sold it at age 23 to work for a major airline. I retired at age 59 and have a healthy IRA. I never asked for anything from anyone though my dad did help me buy my first house by giving me the down payment. I didn't want it so he paid it directly to the bank. My house I now live in is paid for and so is my car. I don't owe anything to anyone, I'm completely debt free, so I guess I'm not leaving anything for the kids of today to draw from? Maybe it's because the kids of today expect everything to be given to them since they even have to get a trophy for simply participating in something, but not winning anything.
I am talking about the culture moron.

You don’t have to use a cent of your dad’s money, but what he and his generation made has to do with a lot more than money.

Baby boomers made this country go from a safe, prosperous, relatively homogeneous, cultured, wholesome country to a bankrupt,corrupted, balkanized hellhole in one fucking generation. You can claim that millennials are spoiled brats but YOU are the ones who decided to give everyone a trophy, YOU are the ones who decided that manners and morals are boring and stale while drugs and lawlessness are “cool”. Millennials are just imitating boomers while trying to be edgier to establish our own identity. If you had imitated your fucking parents the way we did this country would be way better off.

We didn't decide to give all the kids a trophy because we are of the age to have grand kids. It was the parents of today who did that.
And I see that you clicked on funny for just about every comment. So yuk it up asshole as you are the one who is funny in your stupidity.
My mother is your age. I was given a trophy for every sport I participated in as a child.

Millennials are all in their late 20s at the youngest. You have your generations confused.

Who fucking cares?

Yep I bought into the propaganda too. Once got into a big argument with my aunt about how certain sports mascots are "racist". She didn't get it and thought I was being silly. I didnt even care about sports so why did I get all hot under the collar? Thanks, public education...

You are a child that has no real life experiences and yet think you have it all figured out!

All you can do is whine about baby boomers instead of making your own situation better

I will be 30 this year.

In no stretch of the imagination is that a “child”.

Ever wonder why Asians don't need your pathetic excuse making?

I really don't think Asians need white racists speaking for them.

I will be 30 this year.

30 years ago this year I was in Okinawa Japan.

Yep I bought into the propaganda too. Once got into a big argument with my aunt about how certain sports mascots are "racist". She didn't get it and thought I was being silly. I didnt even care about sports so why did I get all hot under the collar? Thanks, public education...
And that is what I am talking about. I was naturally center left pretty much my whole life because that is just who I am(I was the kid who felt slightly uncomfortable with white kids wearing Native American headdresses and face paint on the last day of kindergarten before Thanksgiving break, back when we were still calling them “Indians” and sitting “Indian style” was still allowed to called such despite the confusion that caused kids concerning the former term) but you and other millennials were changed from being more right wing to being left wing lunatics.

Now that MTV is on the wane and baby boomers are on their way out you are going to start to see pretty big shifts. If Trump can win next year the stage might actually be set before everything can go to hell.

facts are not excuses.

besides, they are not white so they are not allowed in your utopia

Hahaha...that's fascinating, you honestly believe your retarded shit. That's cute and ignorant at the same time.
Sorry bud, the facts prove that GENERALLY SPEAKING Darkies are genetically challenged and unfit for civil first world societies...sorry that hurts bud.

it does not hurt at all, I love racist to show their true colors. you tried to hide it for a while, but you just cannot help yourself.

Dude, you want nothing but white people in your country...that makes you a racist. you cannot sugarcoat it.

Don't deflect....
"Prove me wrong, name one predominately Dark community, city, state or nation that isn't a disgusting super shithole. GO!"

Seems that Appalachia is predominately white. So is Eastern Europe. Both are shitholes. And we can find all manner of white shithole towns by driving along the interstate. I live in Kansas, I see plenty of shithole white towns. There are no predominately black states and Africa was fucked up by white colonization.

Hahaha...that's fascinating, you honestly believe your retarded shit. That's cute and ignorant at the same time.
Sorry bud, the facts prove that GENERALLY SPEAKING Darkies are genetically challenged and unfit for civil first world societies...sorry that hurts bud.

it does not hurt at all, I love racist to show their true colors. you tried to hide it for a while, but you just cannot help yourself.

I can't stand rap.

Well, at least that is something we can agree on.

If we had known then what we know now we would have picked our own cotton.
No you wouldn't.

Oh yes we would. Picking cotton is a lot easier than paying out trillions in welfare and listening to Rap music.

No you wouldn't or you would have done it.

766406b5f07352645c94e01c4417608a996166107ee0e929bda991adecb90a9d.jpg

And that is what I am talking about. I was naturally center left pretty much my whole life because that is just who I am(I was the kid who felt slightly uncomfortable with white kids wearing Native American headdresses and face paint on the last day of kindergarten before Thanksgiving break, back when we were still calling them “Indians” and sitting “Indian style” was still allowed to called such despite the confusion that caused kids concerning the former term) but you and other millennials were changed from being more right wing to being left wing lunatics.

Now that MTV is on the wane and baby boomers are on their way out you are going to start to see pretty big shifts. If Trump can win next year the stage might actually be set before everything can go to hell.

I seem to have naturally leaned right. I turned 40 last year and throughout the 80s and 90s I couldn't help but view a lot of the stuff I was taught in school and saw on TV with skepticism. Still I never went around saying the dreaded N word or whatever. The OJ simpson trial was a bit of an eye opener for me. Black people knew he was guilty, and they didn't care.

I will be 30 this year.

You're a child.

I seem to have naturally leaned right. I turned 40 last year and throughout the 80s and 90s I couldn't help but view a lot of the stuff I was taught in school and saw on TV with skepticism. Still I never went around saying the dreaded N word or whatever. The OJ simpson trial was a bit of an eye opener for me. Black people knew he was guilty, and they didn't care.

I guess you skipped the classes where we all got taught how for the majority of time there has been an America whites got away with crimes against blacks.

Notice how most of the people who hate this video are Gen Xers and Millennials and notice how they are in overwhelming the majority in hating that video.

Without baby boomer lunatics in schools and in the media this would be applied to Democrat politics in general and eventually will be.

That is not going to happen.

It is already starting to happen.

Where? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back