Politically correct republicans

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
They have no place in the New Republican Party...........these elitists, moderate to liberals should ax themselves am i part of the solution or part of the problelm? They seem not to get it......these paul ryan, john mccain and mcconnel types are destined for the dustbin of history and the sooner they realize it and get the hell out of the wayi the better off America will be.

Is there anyone on here that will admit they are a pc replublican...I would like to debate one.

I agree in part to what you are saying. Any Republican who is feeling chased out of their party, even those who are actually more conservative than Trump (but the dingbats don't know it) should leave. They aren't wanted, they only stay because aligning yourselves in large numbers is politically beneficial and they hope one day they will be respected again. That isn't going to happen.

So, sure, they should leave the Republican party and then this 'new Republican party' just might realize how small they really are, in thought, stature and accomplishment.

Forum List

Back