Politicians In Full Retreat on Vaccine Hoax

The Trump Vaccine prevents DEATH from Covid.

96 percent of the dead are unvaxxed.

I keep trying to convey this fact as simply as I can to you, but your bumper sticker intellect just can't seem to grasp it.

This should fit on your bumper stick brain: 96 percent of the dead are unvaxxed.
As of October:

10,857 Fully Vaccinated Americans Have Died Of COVID-19​

What you are going to see within the next month or two is the whole covid thing pretty much go away so the dems can get that monkey off their back and hope voters start paying less attention to their string of failures as their lives get back to normal.

It's really the only winning move that the dems have left because every time one of those whining weenies starts up with something covid related it makes voters think.....The dems don't want voters to think.

OR....They will just double down on stupid.....It's a crap shoot in that regard.....Either way they will move on to some other self-perpetuating misery.

The Trump Vaccine prevents DEATH from Covid.

96 percent of the dead are unvaxxed.

I keep trying to convey this fact as simply as I can to you, but your bumper sticker intellect just can't seem to grasp it.

This should fit on your bumper stick brain: 96 percent of the dead are unvaxxed.

Your cult leader lied, and A LOT of people died.

1642636790130.png

Your cult leader lied, and A LOT of people died.

View attachment 590211
Oh, you want to talk about lying cult leaders? Okay!

“Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

“Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. ... And this is their new hoax.”

“We’re the number one travel destination anywhere in the world, yet we have far fewer cases of the disease than even countries with much less travel or a much smaller population.”

“With approximately 100,000 CoronaVirus cases worldwide, and 3,280 deaths, the United States, because of quick action on closing our borders, has, as of now, only 129 cases (40 Americans brought in) and 11 deaths.”

“We did an interview on Fox last night, a town hall. I think it was very good. And I said: ‘Calm. You have to be calm. It’ll go away.' ”

“We’re doing very well and we’ve done a fantastic job.”

“So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!”

“And it hit the world. And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

“So you’re talking about [worst-case scenarios of] 2.2 million deaths, 2.2 million people from this. And so if we could hold that down, as we’re saying, to 100,000 — it’s a horrible number, maybe even less — but to 100,000. So we have between 100 and 200,000, and we altogether have done a very good job."

“If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.”

“If we stopped testing right now, we’d have very few cases, if any.”

As the public wakes to the fact that vaccination doesn’t prevent viral transmission, the Potemkin Passports collapse…

“Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.”– George Orwell

Israel’s Finance Minister calls for the ending of the Green Pass.

Mask mandates, vaccine passports to end in England.

Just in – Vaccination against COVID will not become mandatory in the Czech Republic, Prime Minister Petr Fiala said today at a press conference.
The truths that the left don't want you to know:

1.The vaccines NEVER stopped the transmission of any of the variants. They allowed people to believe that breakthrough infections were rare when they were NEVER rare.

2. The types of masks that most people wear are only about 10% effective

Does the vaccine work or not? I don't know. No one here actually knows. With the country still only about 1/2 vaccinated, and the majority of people hospitalized being unvaxxed, doesn't actually show or prove that the vaccine does work.
There is too much missing data to prove either way.

For example: Everyone in the USA would have to be tested regularly to find all of those who are infected with Covid. The ones who test positive would have to be monitored. The ones who are vaxxed and boosted would also have to be monitored. And on both counts, I'm talking monitored like they're on a reality TV show, with camera's attached to them to see where they do, who the come in contact with. Are the ones that coming in contact with wearing masks? Are they vaccinated & boosted?
We all know that Covid will kill ya. But no one knows for sure if their immune system is such that they don't need to get vaccinated. My brother tested positive and never had one symptom. I may have had it before I was vaccinated and never had a symptom. I waited a long time to get the vaccine, because I wanted to see if people had any reaction to it within a few months. That nurse who was speaking in a press conference moments after getting the vaccine, then collapsed before she could finish speaking, made me very weary.

Bottom line is, it's all a personal decision. You can watch all the video's you want about this. Listen to medical professionals on both sides of this argument, all you want. But they're not going to answer the question if you have it, if you'll get sick enough to be hospitalized. Or how many people you're going to pass it to if/when you get it. Vaccinated or not.

You can't trust the numbers. A lot of the people who are hospitalized and test positive, are there for other reasons. Some are vaccinated and hospitalized just for Covid. And because the media isn't telling us about how many unvaccinated are in the hospital with Covid, but are there because of some other reason, then there's no possible way to trust any of the numbers.

So you lefties and righties need to just stop arguing about all this. It's a useless argument, because it lacks enough facts to back up either sides argument.

Forum List

Back