Politicians who are hard at work for us

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Here is one conservative politician working hard for his people:
LiveLeak.com - No worries comrades! Your public servants are hard at work

And then there are CHILDREN of politicians who are hard at work for us:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaEfkKzhQkA]Jeane Napoles Lavish Party Scandal. lifestyle of napolis alleged from pork barrel - YouTube[/ame]

The 21st birthday party of Jean Napoles. The controversial daughter of Janet Napolis Lim or Janet Napoles alleged in 10 billion peso pork barrel scandal.

MANILA, Philippines -- Jeane Napoles, 23, the younger daughter of Janet Lim-Napoles, deactivated her social media accounts shortly after her mother was named the person behind an alleged multi-billion-peso pork barrel scam.

The controversy put the young lady's lifestyle -- lavish by most standards -- in the spotlight.

But she neglected to remove an old personal blog from 2011, which has allowed netizens to scrutinize her extravagant lifestyle.

The scandal implicating Napoles was first reported by the Philippine Daily Inquirer on Friday, July 12. By Thursday, July 18, her daughter Jeane's Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts had been deactivated.

Jeane's blog shows her inclination for designer shoes, bags, and clothes from brands like Louis Vuitton, YSL, Chanel, and Christian Louboutin.

Ohmawgawd - she's the kid of a DEMOCRAT!!!!! How could that happen? I'm shocked. Shocked I tell ya!

Ohmawgawd - she's the kid of a DEMOCRAT!!!!! How could that happen? I'm shocked. Shocked I tell ya!
This is not at all about democrats vs. republicans, this is about government and taxation in general - BEHIND CLOSED DOORS THEY PARTY TOGETHER!!!

(at the expense of working class)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back