Politicizing the media to further an agenda

ABC, NBC, CBS,CNN all lean democrat.

Seriously dude, get a grip.

The Clintons and others never thought those networks were their friends..leaning or otherwise.

gawd, you people have got to stay off the world wide web

Quite honestly, I never really cared what the Clintons thought. The majority of reporters vote democrat and to think that fact doesn't bleed through in their stories defies the very existence of human nature (and common sense). Fox news often focuses on Benghazi. Other news sources don't. This is a sign of bias on both sides. CNN spent days showing pro gun control stories advertised as news. Fox showed stories that were skeptical of new gun laws. This is known as bias. The definition of bias is not what stories you disagree with because of your own political leanings. As for Clinton, we had a president who was a defendant in a sexual harassment lawsuit. I said the press leaned left, I didn't say they were blind. If the left's arch nemesis Ronald Reagan was pictured walking on water while talking to animals and making wine out of water the press would have covered that too. Oh sure, they would have been gritting their teeth and biting their tongues but they would have been forced to cover such a phenomena. This would not disprove the press's obvious leftist leanings however. The spirit of Dan Rather lives on in the main stream media.

The Clintons and others never thought those networks were their friends..leaning or otherwise.

That's because they occasionally did their job and actually reported the news. However, they bent over backwards trying to avoid reporting the news. They refused to report anything about Lewinsky until she produced Clinton's DNA.

Quite honestly, I never really cared what the Clintons thought. The majority of reporters vote democrat and to think that fact doesn't bleed through in their stories defies the very existence of human nature (and common sense). Fox news often focuses on Benghazi. Other news sources don't. This is a sign of bias on both sides.

CNN spent days showing pro gun control stories advertised as news. Fox showed stories that were skeptical of new gun laws. This is known as bias. The definition of bias is not what stories you disagree with because of your own political leanings.

As for Clinton, we had a president who was a defendant in a sexual harassment lawsuit. I said the press leaned left, I didn't say they were blind. If the left's arch nemesis Ronald Reagan was pictured walking on water while talking to animals and making wine out of water the press would have covered that too. Oh sure, they would have been gritting their teeth and biting their tongues but they would have been forced to cover such a phenomena. This would not disprove the press's obvious leftist leanings however. The spirit of Dan Rather lives on in the main stream media.

Reporters do not do the editing and do not write editorials. Reporters do not produce and direct programs. FOX News is obsessed with pushing Benghazi stories, like the WSJ Editorial pages and lothers pushed Vince Foster Suicide conspiracies and Whitewater bs, and most of the rest of the media do not follow along and this equals bias on both sides?

hmmm, okay

As far as the gun violence of recent times, FOX ran interference for the NRA and segments of the GOP under the guise of reporting. Are you accusing CNN of pushing gun control legislation and if so what kind?

The Right Wing sought to cripple Clinton by using the system to get him. They tied law suits together. They spent millions. It is part of the public record. Also part of the public record is how the main stream media joined in and how the GOP in Congress wasted Tens of Millions going after President Clinton and the First Lady and they came up empty handed because they drank the koolaid and truly believed. It was a modern day wicth hunt

That's because they occasionally did their job and actually reported the news. However, they bent over backwards trying to avoid reporting the news. They refused to report anything about Lewinsky until she produced Clinton's DNA.

What did they refuse to report? :cuckoo:

:laugh2:

FOX News Big Wig Chris Wallace admitted FOX is there to balance out a perceived liberal bias. That is an admission FOX is a conservatively biased news org.

:rofl:

gawd, people are stupid

he needed to say it for you dopey? it was a secret? of course they have a bias:rolleyes:

go buy yourself an ice cream ace, you've learned something today...

FOX News Big Wig Chris Wallace admitted FOX is there to balance out a perceived liberal bias. That is an admission FOX is a conservatively biased news org.

gawd, people are stupid

he needed to say it for you dopey? it was a secret? of course they have a bias:rolleyes:

It's FOX News against the world!!! You do know is the sign of mental illness don't you (It's them, not me?)?

right, because when they said right wing conspiracy they meant CBS et al? up your drip danta....

Right Wing Conspiracy was not about the media. Do try and keep up outside of the RWW Bubble. The media considered the Clintons hostile to the media, and the Clintons considered the media hostile to themselves. A simple search engine thingie may poke you in the eyes

Quite honestly, I never really cared what the Clintons thought. The majority of reporters vote democrat and to think that fact doesn't bleed through in their stories defies the very existence of human nature (and common sense). Fox news often focuses on Benghazi. Other news sources don't. This is a sign of bias on both sides.

CNN spent days showing pro gun control stories advertised as news. Fox showed stories that were skeptical of new gun laws. This is known as bias. The definition of bias is not what stories you disagree with because of your own political leanings.

As for Clinton, we had a president who was a defendant in a sexual harassment lawsuit. I said the press leaned left, I didn't say they were blind. If the left's arch nemesis Ronald Reagan was pictured walking on water while talking to animals and making wine out of water the press would have covered that too. Oh sure, they would have been gritting their teeth and biting their tongues but they would have been forced to cover such a phenomena. This would not disprove the press's obvious leftist leanings however. The spirit of Dan Rather lives on in the main stream media.

Reporters do not do the editing and do not write editorials. Reporters do not produce and direct programs. FOX News is obsessed with pushing Benghazi stories, like the WSJ Editorial pages and lothers pushed Vince Foster Suicide conspiracies and Whitewater bs, and most of the rest of the media do not follow along and this equals bias on both sides?

hmmm, okay

As far as the gun violence of recent times, FOX ran interference for the NRA and segments of the GOP under the guise of reporting. Are you accusing CNN of pushing gun control legislation and if so what kind?

The Right Wing sought to cripple Clinton by using the system to get him. They tied law suits together. They spent millions. It is part of the public record. Also part of the public record is how the main stream media joined in and how the GOP in Congress wasted Tens of Millions going after President Clinton and the First Lady and they came up empty handed because they drank the koolaid and truly believed. It was a modern day wicth hunt

I'm not sure what your point is. I just accused all the press of showing their biases. This includes Fox news. So why are you talking about Fox news being biased as if I said otherwise? Yes, I accused CNN of pushing gun control legislation as congress was debating stricter legislation to tighten background checks. CNN spent two days with one sided stories concerning the Newtown shooting. Even Senator Manchin who was pushing to pass his gun control bill thanked CNN "anchors" for their support. I don't think there are many people (left or right) who would think CNN was being unbiased.
You say that the right wing sought to cripple Clinton by using the system to get him. So what? What does this have to do with the press's bias except that Fox News showed a republican bias towards the story and ABC,NBC,CBS,CNN,NPR,etc showed a democrat and liberal bias towards the story.
You say that reporters do not do the editing or write editorials. Why are you pointing this out? Did I say they did? I specifically said I wasn't talking about opinion shows (and by extension, opinion pieces like columns and editorials). I'm talking about what is ADVERTISED as straight news and the opinions that seep through in various ways. I already gave some examples in a previous post.
Just as a factual correction. Congress did not come up empty handed in regards to the Clinton perjury investigation. It was found that Clinton had lied to a grand jury and was consequently disbarred for five years. Clinton was also impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice. Can you imagine how much money we could have saved if it wasn't for Clinton's lies and obstruction? As we learned from Watergate, it's the coverup that will get you in hot water. I know you insist on blaming Republicans for Clinton's dishonesty and obstruction but that's a different topic. I guess is just depends on what "is" is.

Uhm the Gosnell trial? :eusa_eh:

hand over the ice cream.....

right, because when they said right wing conspiracy they meant CBS et al? up your drip danta....

Right Wing Conspiracy was not about the media. Do try and keep up outside of the RWW Bubble. The media considered the Clintons hostile to the media, and the Clintons considered the media hostile to themselves. A simple search engine thingie may poke you in the eyes

when you get your heads out of your ass, it may soak in, the media was about as hostile to the Clintons or considered them as hostile as they are to obama, oh every 6 months ro so they'll whine he doesn't have a news conference, he does his own photo ops now with his own photographer etc etc ......

the RWC was a construct of the Clintons that the media ran with and pushed......I know you were in kindergarten , so go to the library pull the microfiche...:rolleyes:

Reporters do not do the editing and do not write editorials. Reporters do not produce and direct programs.

FOX News is obsessed with pushing Benghazi stories, like the WSJ Editorial pages and lothers pushed Vince Foster Suicide conspiracies and Whitewater bs, and most of the rest of the media do not follow along and this equals bias on both sides?

hmmm, okay

Reporters do not do the editing and do not write editorials. Reporters do not produce and direct programs.

explain why this is significant in your 'mind'?

gawd, people are stupid

This spew of bile coming from a person whose only source of propaganda comes from MSNBC, CBS, ABC, TPM and all their Progressive-Marxists talking heads.

gawd, people are stupid

It's FOX News against the world!!! You do know is the sign of mental illness don't you (It's them, not me?)?

Referring to yourself in the third person is a sign of mental illness.

Oh, How shall we show you? Hmm...
Birth Certification
Fast N' Furious,
Covering Obama's ineptness
Benghazi
Gosnell
Boston Marathon Massacre
How's that for starters?

Forum List

Back