Politico: Biden’s White House and campaign aides learned about Joe dropping out from his Twitter announcement

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Kind of like his retreat from Afghanistan, an epic failure with bodies left behind.

President Joe Biden’s announcement stunned White House and campaign aides, who up until this afternoon were insisting that he would stay in the race. Many of them, including some senior aides, first found out that was no longer the case by reading the letter that Biden posted on X.

“We’re all finding out by tweet,” said one Democrat familiar with the immediate reaction. “None of us understand what’s happening.”

In a sign of the abruptness of Biden’s decision, the campaign blasted out a fundraising email for “Joe and Kamala” at 1:54 p.m. — eight minutes after Biden announced he was stepping aside.

Kind of like his retreat from Afghanistan, an epic failure with bodies left behind.

President Joe Biden’s announcement stunned White House and campaign aides, who up until this afternoon were insisting that he would stay in the race. Many of them, including some senior aides, first found out that was no longer the case by reading the letter that Biden posted on X.

“We’re all finding out by tweet,” said one Democrat familiar with the immediate reaction. “None of us understand what’s happening.”

In a sign of the abruptness of Biden’s decision, the campaign blasted out a fundraising email for “Joe and Kamala” at 1:54 p.m. — eight minutes after Biden announced he was stepping aside.

The cover-up of his health may be the next big story the Dems have to contend with. How can he possibly remain president after he received millions of votes in this Primary and/or he has health issues?

He said he would only back down if a doctor said he had health issues. GOP will be asking about this report

The cover-up of his health may be the next big story the Dems have to contend with. How can he possibly remain president after he received millions of votes in this Primary and/or he has health issues?

He said he would only back down if a doctor said he had health issues. GOP will be asking about this report
Fake News

Fake News
So Leftard Politico is now on the MAGA train!

Cool!!!!

IMG_3087.jpeg

Stop putting Party ahead of country, this is a very serious time in history as much as some of you think the world is all sunshine and rainbows. There are multiple wars going on with a third possible on any given day.

Oh, is he still posting here? Who knew.

Oh, is he still posting here? Who knew.

Yeah.

I bet you that Obama doesn't support Harris, I just suspect it.

For any criticism of Obama one thing he knew was how to get the blue collar, working class vote. Black, white or regardless, he knew.

He knows that Harris cannot win. In fact, I'd be surprised if she had better odds than Biden.

They are going to anoint her, even if they go through an actual process. What it would mean for America and the world if she wins though...

Because The GOP has nothing better to do.

Because The GOP has nothing better to do.

Again you make it about Party.

You have a letter, apparently signed by Biden. No video announcement from the leader of the United States? I mean, how far have you fallen for "your team"?

Imagine when Nixon resigned if he did so via a letter?

All of this doesn't bother some people because they see America as in sharp decline. You will risk everything to maintain the power of those who will be less effective as Americas debt climbs, but, they will still be in better shape than you.

Nice.

Stop putting Party ahead of country, this is a very serious time in history as much as some of you think the world is all sunshine and rainbows. There are multiple wars going on with a third possible on any given day.
Border Czar Kamala will get er done!

Again you make it about Party.

You have a letter, apparently signed by Biden. No video announcement from the leader of the United States? I mean, how far have you fallen for "your team"?

Imagine when Nixon resigned if he did so via a letter?

All of this doesn't bother some people because they see America as in sharp decline. You will risk everything to maintain the power of those who will be less effective as Americas debt climbs, but, they will still be in better shape than you.

Nice.
So anything Trump posts on Truth Social from now on should be ignored?

So anything Trump posts on Truth Social from now on should be ignored?

If Trump was the president and he sent out a tweet in this regard it would be criticized continuously.

America is going to lose if you don't get this right. Do you understand that you have a president who doesn't have all of his faculties?

I mean I am floored by the priorities so-called "elites" in America have embraced.

Sorry, I only deal with facts:

"I believe it is in the best interest of my party and the country for me to stand down and to focus solely on fulfilling my duties as President for the remainder of my term. I will speak to the Nation later this week in more detail about my decision."

"I believe it is in the best interest of my party and the country for me to stand down and to focus solely on fulfilling my duties as President for the remainder of my term. I will speak to the Nation later this week in more detail about my decision."

So he felt pressured by a deadline of sorts?

SOMETIME LATER THIS WEEK!!!
1721595942897.gif

Forum List

Back