Politico: Next week’s Category 5 economic storm

Politico talks about low unempolyment numbers without acknowledging we are still lagging in labor participation rate.
If you gave up looking for a job, somehow you aren't counted as unemployed.

Job creation is mostly second jobs for those trying to make ends meet & still hasn't erased the labor participation problem.

They will do all they can to spin it that it's not as bad as everyone knows it to be.
Then they will double down on the idiocy that brought us so low, so quickly, cuz they aren't done with the total implosion by a long shot.
Ain't progpolicies great?

forrestdemsbroughtback.jpeg

I guess doing your own research is too much for lefties

Maybe next time you will read the article and not just the headlines.

Seems the number of folks holding multiple jobs are down a lot from the Trump years. I guess all those folks needed to do it to make ends meet as well back then.

1658667051602.png

Maybe next time you will read the article and not just the headlines.

Seems the number of folks holding multiple jobs are down a lot from the Trump years. I guess all those folks needed to do it to make ends meet as well back then.

View attachment 674098
With U.S. inflation racing ahead worker wages, a growing number of Americans are taking on second jobs to make ends meet.

Many people have already reined in spending where they can, while others have tapped their pandemic savings to cover the rising cost of food, gas, rent and other necessities. Yet the highest inflation in 40 years is weighing heavily on millions of households. Three-quarters of middle-income Americans say they don't earn enough to pay for the cost of living, according to a recent survey.

Forum List

Back