Politico on Mike Pence and Nikki Halley

Halley: Trumps VP for 2020, POTUS 24-32.
Haley is too liberal for me, I can't forget what she did to the flag in South Carolina.

She did the right thing. You don't have to like it, but it was the right thing.
She did exactly the wrong thing: caved into whiners.....Exactly the thing that Trump was chosen to fight against.

That gutless, rudderless windsock should never ever again be anywhere near any lever of power.

Haley is too liberal for me, I can't forget what she did to the flag in South Carolina.

She did exactly the wrong thing: caved into whiners.....Exactly the thing that Trump was chosen to fight against.

That gutless, rudderless windsock should never ever again be anywhere near any lever of power.

Wrong. The South Carolina State House, and all the business and machinations that occur in it, represent all of the people in the state, not just the descendants of the losers of the Civil War. Just because these inbred, ignorant relatives are stuck in the past doesn't mean the rest of the state needs to dragged down with them. They free to fly their beloved stars and bars in their front yards or adorn their rusted out, busted down pickup trucks with it, but it does not belong flying over an institution that represents, and does the work for, every resident of the state.

Wrong. The South Carolina State House, and all the business and machinations that occur in it, represent all of the people in the state, not just the descendants of the losers of the Civil War. Just because these inbred, ignorant relatives are stuck in the past doesn't mean the rest of the state needs to dragged down with them. They free to fly their beloved stars and bars in their front yards or adorn their rusted out, busted down pickup trucks with it, but it does not belong flying over an institution that represents, and does the work for, every resident of the state.
"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

~1984

Forum List

Back