Politics aside: Trump’s Election strategy looks like a one state gamble

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Trump’s strategy to win has narrowed. He is outgunned so he is pulling back all swing state spending and has cast his outcome on one state only. Pennsylvania. With an eye to protect North Carolina and Georgia. That would be exactly 270. There is no other path for him to win based on polls and funding levels. He is being outspent in all other states by tens of millions of dollars and it isnt close.

• He is $100M underfunded against the Democrats which grows by the day
  • He is spending so much defending GA that its draining any offense he has
  • He started spending in NC as he watches his lead shrink
  • He is being outspent by far in all swing states except PA
  • He will leave all other lean Pub states to fend for themselves
  • Republicans only have more advertising booked than Democrats during the convention weeks when Democrats are geared to enjoy free publicity all week.

IMG_1011.jpeg

Yep, I saw this yesterday. Trump is a pitiful candidate and he's running a pitiful campaign. While Harris did six events this past week in swing states and showed up in Montana and was driving through Wyoming yesterday.

Trump’s strategy to win has narrowed. He is outgunned so he is pulling back all swing state spending and has cast his outcome on one state only. Pennsylvania. With an eye to protect North Carolina and Georgia. That would be exactly 270. There is no other path for him to win based on polls and funding levels. He is being outspent in all other states by tens of millions of dollars and it isnt close.

• Republicans only have more advertising booked than Democrats during the convention weeks when Democrats are geared to enjoy free publicity all week.

View attachment 993825

If Georgia pulls our asses out of the fire again, we need to award the entire state a medal.

What makes you so sure? Currently it is a statistical tie. Trump didn't even win it by 1.5%, in 2020.
He's up by several points in SC .. many consider them to be sister states .. but you may be right .. I have stated several times that Trump isn't a sure win .. but for some insane reason the left absolutely believes Harris is a sure win just like they thought Biden was 5 weeks ago .. the election will be close again ..

Last edited:
He's up by several points in SC .. many consider them to be sister states .. but you may be right .. I have stated several times that Trump isn't a sure win .. but for some insane reason the absolutely believes Harris is a sure win just like they thought Biden was 5 weeks ago .. the election will be close again ..
It agree it will be close again. Right now it's virtually impossible to call. Nate Silver can suss out a 52% advantage for Harris to win, but that's statistically insignificant.

It agree it will be close again. Right now it's virtually impossible to call. Nate Silver can suss out a 52% advantage for Harris to win, but that's statistically insignificant.
yep .. it will be decided by a few thousand votes in the swing states .

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
This race will be extremely close. Even with the recent polls, I see Kamala as an underdog. It all comes down to the swing states and I still see Kamala as having an uphill battle.

This race will be extremely close. Even with the recent polls, I see Kamala as an underdog. It all comes down to the swing states and I still see Kamala as having an uphill battle.
but she has THE SYSTEM on her side .. and the STATE MEDIA too... both are powerful allies ..

Yep, I saw this yesterday. Trump is a pitiful candidate and he's running a pitiful campaign. While Harris did six events this past week in swing states and showed up in Montana and was driving through Wyoming yesterday.
Look who is talking about pitiful. Why is the campaign pitiful? Your opinion means jack shit.

View attachment 993825

Where in the hell did you get his one state strategy from?

Forum List

Back