Politics: Legitimate vaccine refusal?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Oh, I think so. Democrats set that precedent when in 2020 they refused to take that same vaccine in 2020 because of politics, not science or religion or anything else. They set that objecting to the same vaccine in 2020 they are NOW mandating.

Oh, I think so. Democrats set that precedent when in 2020 they refused to take that same vaccine in 2020 because of politics, not science or religion or anything else. They set that objecting to the same vaccine in 2020 they are NOW mandating.
Prove it.

How many threads you gonna start on the same topic?

Really? What is the problem here?
Your second post on the same subject within a couple of hours.
If you don't want to get the vaccine. Don't. Suck it up and on your own head be it.
Hopefully, you don't take anyone else with you if it comes down to that.

As I said a few weeks ago, we are heading to 50% of cases being breakthrough. Look at the bottom chart, we are already over 40% in everything. And we have a ton of deaths in September that I am convinced will largely be in older vaxed persons.

Your second post on the same subject within a couple of hours.
If you don't want to get the vaccine. Don't. Suck it up and on your own head be it.
Hopefully, you don't take anyone else with you if it comes down to that.
How long are you going to let the Democrat Party exploit your hate, ignorance and fear?

How long are you going to let the Democrat Party exploit your hate, ignorance and fear?
Well since they don't, there's no answer to that question.
You, on the other hand can regale us with tales of the latest hate filled bile from the pit
of alt-right media.

Forum List

Back