PolitiFact Rules 100% Real Photo Of Joe Biden With Former KKK Leader Robert Byrd As ‘Mostly False’

The claims about having threesomes were leftwing invention. And multiple witnesses state quite plainly that what dingbat Ford claimed never happened.

You believe what you choose to believe. It has no connection with the facts.
The claims of threesomes were in Kavanaugh's own handrighting.
Quote them.
"Devil's Triangle," as if you didn't know.
Leftwing invention, as I stated.
It's in his yearbook caption.
Your interpretation is pure speculation.

The claims about having threesomes were leftwing invention. And multiple witnesses state quite plainly that what dingbat Ford claimed never happened.

You believe what you choose to believe. It has no connection with the facts.
The claims of threesomes were in Kavanaugh's own handrighting.
Quote them.
"Devil's Triangle," as if you didn't know.
Leftwing invention, as I stated.
It's in his yearbook caption.
There you have it.
Republicans - what you did in high school condemns you.
Democrats- KKK Grand Cyclops for decades as an adult is no issue.

I never said that once, fucking moron. What I did say was he wasn't with the KKK in 2008.
When are you going back to The USSR?
You're demented. Your post has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. :cuckoo:
Why is Putin in your family tree? Are you inbred, or just part of his lineage through Marriage to some Russian Dude with a Hairy Back?
Not that there is anything wrong with that.
He's not, no and no.

Are you done trolling now?
Just kinda wondering why you are a consistent enemy of The American People and America. It'd be interesting to hear on what motivates a person to hate America, Freedom, and Constitutional Rights.

I'd like to know the reasoning behind your rage. We see it and read it every day. My only guess is that you are working FOR an Enemy of America, since 100% of your posts are negative about America.

It's called being a total loser, Tree, and projecting your own self-loathing and blame onto the world.

and you're a member of the feral baboon class.
LOL

If that were true, fucking moron, that wouldn't bode well for you.
What does that mean, that you would attack me?

See, you are a feral Baboon.
LOLOL

No, fucking moron, it doesn't mean that. But thanks for affirming you are a fucking moron who's too stupid to understand what that means.

:lmao:
How would anyone know what you're alluding to, you fucking moron? One thing is obvious: you embarrassed yourself and now you don't want to explain yourself.
But that is Prawn's only MO:
  • Wait for an opening to attack someone on any technicality.
  • Give them an LOL.
  • Call them a fucking moron about 12 times.
  • But never actually state anything themself relevant to the thread that you can pin them on.
You must be talking about FAUX.

Also, never answer any questions about what you said.

Say leftists, politi"facts" and such are run by leftists, they're agenda driven. Similar your news and presidential debates. Your side of things is EVERYTHING you claim to be against. Trouble is some of you recognize this fact and actually support it.

ILMAO at "he wasn't KKK leader at the time".......Who the fuck cares? The guy was clearly born/raised KKK devoted, Biden knew it, you know it too, you're just dishonest people.

If this was Trump, or any Republican it would be proof of racism, yadda yadda yadda, yack yack yack yack yack....But then you people need the material, because the objective isn't enough for you to complain about.

Let me ask the left this and see if we can get an honest response.

Do you people consider Robert KKK Byrd to be racist? Yes oral no.

I believe he was raise that way yes. I also believe that people can change with respect to the things they are taught as children over the course of their lifetime experiences.

Ok, then what do you call it when he defends his KKK membership 14 years later and then in 2001 calls people nigers on a public television program not once, but twice?

Doesn't sound like that zebra changed his stripes much at all. The only reason he apologized for his KKK membership is because it hurt him politically, not because his mind changed.

One could also say that one of the main reasons he joined was because he thought it helped him politically as well. Did he have change of heart? I don't know. His record speaks for itself.

It is amazing how dems spin away for a kkk grandmaster.
Yet I can say I want men to piss in the men's room and I am a deplorable bigot.
They are fucked in the head.

Let me ask the left this and see if we can get an honest response.

Do you people consider Robert KKK Byrd to be racist? Yes oral no.

I believe he was raise that way yes. I also believe that people can change with respect to the things they are taught as children over the course of their lifetime experiences.

Ok, then what do you call it when he defends his KKK membership 14 years later and then in 2001 calls people nigers on a public television program not once, but twice?

Doesn't sound like that zebra changed his stripes much at all. The only reason he apologized for his KKK membership is because it hurt him politically, not because his mind changed.

One could also say that one of the main reasons he joined was because he thought it helped him politically as well. Did he have change of heart? I don't know. His record speaks for itself.
Any Republican with a similar record would be denounced daily until he died.

Just think of “Factcheckers” as Orwellian departments of the DNC and it all makes sense.

View attachment 276884

PolitiFact rules 100% real photo of Joe Biden with former KKK leader Robert Byrd as 'Mostly False'
Looks like Politifact was right. What is your problem? Does it make it harder to play your kkk card?

No depth too low for you lot in smearing decent people.
Kkk always kkk, the evil and stench can’t be forgotten or forgiven!

Somebody let IM2 know fast ------ you can be a leader of the KKK but all you need to do is disavow them years after the damage is done and you are now a good-as-gold, right-as-rain democrat, man of the black people again.
As long as the person is a Democrat of course. Otherwise, no way.
special dispensation

Why is every right wing thread based on a misrepresentation, or a blatant lie? That picture was taken decades after Byrd had disavowed the KKK and was working diligently for civil rights. You know the NAACP issued a statement of regret on his passing, don't you?

So when Byrd disavows the KKK years after the fact, he is OK, yet they dig up a 15 year old video on Trump and never let him forget, they want tax returns from 2008, never stop throwing up his father left him the business in 1990, Trump dated other women 30 years ago, all of Mueller's indictments were over very old petty crimes, Brett had a beer at a party as a teen, and now some judge somewhere is facing heat for some play she was in 20 years ago!

Trump has yet to disavow his vile actions, and certainly hasn't worked to atone for any of them. The first step to being forgiven is admitting there is something requiring forgiveness. Byrd did that. Trump did not.

This is the thread that exposes the left for admitting they give special dispensation to their side. All right here in this nice little thread!!! thanks to the OP for drawing out the actual leftist position. Yep, they really are still the old kkk. yessireebob.

Why is every right wing thread based on a misrepresentation, or a blatant lie? That picture was taken decades after Byrd had disavowed the KKK and was working diligently for civil rights. You know the NAACP issued a statement of regret on his passing, don't you?

So when Byrd disavows the KKK years after the fact, he is OK, yet they dig up a 15 year old video on Trump and never let him forget, they want tax returns from 2008, never stop throwing up his father left him the business in 1990, Trump dated other women 30 years ago, all of Mueller's indictments were over very old petty crimes, Brett had a beer at a party as a teen, and now some judge somewhere is facing heat for some play she was in 20 years ago!

Trump has yet to disavow his vile actions, and certainly hasn't worked to atone for any of them. The first step to being forgiven is admitting there is something requiring forgiveness. Byrd did that. Trump did not.
What "vile actions" are those? It's pathetic watching you idiots suck up to a former grand dragon of the KKK.

What "vile actions" are those? It's pathetic watching you idiots suck up to a former grand dragon of the KKK.
Bri, they have been exposed to show they are all still kkk members.

I'm sure somebody somewhere cares what you might think, but I have no idea who that might be.

I'm sure somebody somewhere cares what you might think, but I have no idea who that might be.
cause we now know you and your leftist friends in here are all still members of the kkk. It's as obvious as the lines on my face. yep, EXPOSED!!! And I don't care what you think!! I now know!!

cause we now know you and your leftist friends in here are all still members of the kkk. It's as obvious as the lines on my face. yep, EXPOSED!!! And I don't care what you think!! I now know!!

No doubt you know lots of stuff that exists only in your own mind.

Trump is waiting for Hillary to go first.

No doubt you know lots of stuff that exists only in your own mind.

Thanks for trying to plagiarize Ronald Reagan.

Forum List

Back