Poll: 80% Call Illegal Immigration a Problem, 58% say Serious’

And he has everything to lose. Indeed, he has already lost a lot of it, by waiting so long to start this fight.

He is playing catch up now.

It's weird, but Democrats seem totally ignorant of what most Americans think.

For example, while most Americans are Christian, Democrats mock and ridicule Christianity.

While most Americans love the American flag, Democrats mock and ridicule the American flag.

While most Americans love the military, Democrats mock and ridicule the military.

It makes no sense, but there you have it.

Poll: 80% Call Illegal Immigration a Problem, 58% say Serious’

Unless your an idiot liberal,

For example, while most Americans are Christian, Democrats mock and ridicule Christianity.

While most Americans love the American flag, Democrats mock and ridicule the American flag.

While most Americans love the military, Democrats mock and ridicule the military.

That same 80% think the government shut down is a Pelosi/Schumer thing because they are out of touch with what America wants and needs..

Last edited:
And he has everything to lose. Indeed, he has already lost a lot of it, by waiting so long to start this fight.

He is playing catch up now.
You can’t get 80% to agree water is wet, yet they agree illegal immigration is a problem.

Illegal immigration is a serious problem, that is not in dispute, Dealing with it like monsters or decent human beings is the problem.

What's the percent of people who think the steel slats are worth the shutdown

Illegal immigration is a serious problem, that is not in dispute, Dealing with it like monsters or decent human beings is the problem.

Several liberals on this site have denied that it is a serious problem. Including Rightwinger, for one example.

Indeed, he has viciously attacked people for saying it is a problem.

While most Americans love the American flag, Democrats mock and ridicule the American flag.nt
-While most Americans love the military, Democrats mock and ridicule the military.

What makes no sense is your depiction of millions of Democrats all holding the same beliefs - clearly you've never secured a decent education.

While most Americans love the American flag, Democrats mock and ridicule the American flag.nt
-While most Americans love the military, Democrats mock and ridicule the military.

What makes no sense is your depiction of millions of Democrats all holding the same beliefs - clearly you've never secured a decent education.

The possibility of a disconnect between a party's leadership and it's membership is pretty obvious.

Indeed, it is not credible that you did not consider that.

Thus your ridicule is revealed to be a dishonest attempt at a logical fallacy of Argument by Ridicule, and not a serious point.

Several liberals on this site have denied that it is a serious problem. Including Rightwinger, for one example.

You are dealing again with a moral question. You think it's serious because of the scare tactics you have been subjected to and I think it's serious on humanitarian grounds.

You are dealing again with a moral question. You think it's serious because of the scare tactics you have been subjected to and I think it's serious on humanitarian grounds.

I was at this position on this issue well before any such "Scare tactics" were employed.

All you are doing is attacking my motivation for my position, so that you can avoid having to address the actual merits of mine.

That is intellectually dishonest.

I was at this position on this issue well before any such "Scare tactics" were employed.

All you are doing is attacking my motivation for my position, so that you can avoid having to address the actual merits of mine.

Treating vulnerable people like garbage never made any situation better. Motivation is the main issue here. You cannot understand Americans caring about these horrible foreigners and I cannot simply put up with my government abandoning it's humanity.

Sure, the Democratic Party was so out of touch that they Blue Waved the trumpster party in the last election.

Treating vulnerable people like garbage never made any situation better. Motivation is the main issue here. You cannot understand Americans caring about these horrible foreigners and I cannot simply put up with my government abandoning it's humanity.

NOt inviting people to come into our community is not "treating them like garbage".

I'v not invited you into my house. Do you feel I have treated you "like garbage"?

Have you considered the possibility that building a very large wall would dissuade many migrants from attempting to come all that way in the 1st place? Suppose we include E-Verify and more surveillance and Border Patrol people and whatever else makes sense, I would think such a policy might be a more humane way to deal with the problem.

So, what would you do to address the problem?

Have you considered the possibility that building a very large wall would dissuade many migrants from attempting to come all that way in the 1st place? Suppose we include E-Verify and more surveillance and Border Patrol people and whatever else makes sense, I would think such a policy might be a more humane way to deal with the problem.

Mr. Obama had a pretty decent balance of carrot and stick that kind of half-assed worked without overly demonizing decent people while keeping a high level of deportation of undesirables. It would be nice if we could get the whole system overhauled but republicans want no part of that. They cannot even discuss it without being dicks about it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Mr. Obama had a pretty decent balance of carrot and stick that kind of half-assed worked without overly demonizing decent people while keeping a high level of deportation of undesirables. It would be nice if we could get the whole system overhauled but republicans want no part of that. Yhey cannot even discuss t without being dicks about it.

When we have a population of illegals numbering in the millions, it is not a good balance, it is a fucking disaster.

Forum List

Back