Poll: American Voters Hate Trump Almost As Much As They Hate ISIS

Juan de Fuca

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Okay, this is sobering and I never thought I would see a right wing newspaper push this.

"This is one of those polls where you laugh a little bit and then cry. Via the Washington Examiner, voters were asked to identify what they perceived as threats to their personal way of life. In first place, the notorious terror group and serial decapitators ISIS, with 61% of respondents indicating that ISIS threatened their way of life. In second place, Donald Trump was viewed as a threat to their personal way of life by 54% of Americans.

Which, if you are keeping track at home, is not good news in terms of Trump's chances of winning the general election.

Siginificantly, Trump was way, way ahead of both Hillary Clinton, Republicans in general, and the dirty rapist Mexicans that he has been demagoguing for political gain for over a year now:

Given six options to choose from, 61 percent of registered U.S. voters said they feel most threatened by radical Islamic extremists, followed by 54 percent who said a Trump administration frightens them the most.

Virtually the same percentage of voters (43 percent) said Republican policies and the prospect of Hillary Clinton becoming president threaten their way of life, while 39 percent felt that way toward the Democratic Party's policy platform and 28 percent toward illegal immigrants coming into the U.S. from Mexico.

There's not a gentle way to say this, so I'll just blurt it out: when over half the country views you personally as a threat to their very way of life, you are not gonna win a national election - period, end of story. Your best hope is to keep the country entertained and protect your brand identity as much as you can in the process." POLL: American Voters Hate Trump Almost as Much as ISIS | RedState

Justin Bieber videos often get more dislikes than beheading videos....or so they say....can't testify personally since I don't watch either....but he is still very successful. Haters gonna hate.

Justin Bieber videos often get more dislikes than beheading videos....or so they say....can't testify personally since I don't watch either....but he is still very successful. Haters gonna hate.

Well in this case, more than half the voters are going to hate.....Trump.

Americans in general hate loserterianism and hate how the rich fuck over most of our country...Trump is something that really pisses off the majority of this country.

Americans in general hate loserterianism and hate how the rich fuck over most of our country...Trump is something that really pisses off the majority of this country.

This is true, how bad is it when more than half of voters see you as a threat almost equal to ISIS?

Okay, this is sobering and I never thought I would see a right wing newspaper push this.

"This is one of those polls where you laugh a little bit and then cry. Via the Washington Examiner, voters were asked to identify what they perceived as threats to their personal way of life. In first place, the notorious terror group and serial decapitators ISIS, with 61% of respondents indicating that ISIS threatened their way of life. In second place, Donald Trump was viewed as a threat to their personal way of life by 54% of Americans.

Which, if you are keeping track at home, is not good news in terms of Trump's chances of winning the general election.

Siginificantly, Trump was way, way ahead of both Hillary Clinton, Republicans in general, and the dirty rapist Mexicans that he has been demagoguing for political gain for over a year now:

Given six options to choose from, 61 percent of registered U.S. voters said they feel most threatened by radical Islamic extremists, followed by 54 percent who said a Trump administration frightens them the most.

Virtually the same percentage of voters (43 percent) said Republican policies and the prospect of Hillary Clinton becoming president threaten their way of life, while 39 percent felt that way toward the Democratic Party's policy platform and 28 percent toward illegal immigrants coming into the U.S. from Mexico.

There's not a gentle way to say this, so I'll just blurt it out: when over half the country views you personally as a threat to their very way of life, you are not gonna win a national election - period, end of story. Your best hope is to keep the country entertained and protect your brand identity as much as you can in the process." POLL: American Voters Hate Trump Almost as Much as ISIS | RedState
Trump's not the junior varsity though. so they're not very good at recognizing threats. we just need some leadership, the dems are out of plays. and of course, hillary has no charisma.

i like that you guys are gloating already, keep thinking it's over.

Regardless of the hysterical headline it seems that the Monmouth U. poll is bad news for Hillary. Voters who declare themselves independent by 51% think that Hillary is more dangerous than ISIS.

Trump's not the junior varsity though. so they're not very good at recognizing threats. we just need some leadership, the dems are out of plays. and of course, hillary has no charisma.

i like that you guys are gloating already, keep thinking it's over.

Honestly, I don't see how you salvage something this damaged, this late in the game. If Trump can bring it up to speed in the next six weeks and put in a good debate, I would give him a fighting chance, But I don't really expect him to do that. I think he'll be quiet for a few days and then will put his foot in his mouth again at which point it turns into a disaster, because for Republicans to have any chance they need to be proactive and get a candidate out there who can win. This is a huge problem and time is a killer.

Regardless of the hysterical headline it seems that the Monmouth U. poll is bad news for Hillary. Voters who declare themselves independent by 51% think that Hillary is more dangerous than ISIS.
Yet people are streaming to her daily because Donald Trump can't keep his mouth shut and act presidential.

And yet they keep showing up in droves to get into his rallies. Gays, all those woman that would never vote for him, businessmen, middle class, millennials. Odd that.

Here's some more uncontrolled bleeding and this has to hurt.

"At least eight staffers have left the Republican National Committee at least in part due to discomfort over the party's nomination of Donald Trump for president.

Politico reported Wednesday that deputy press secretary James Hewitt, spokesman Fred Brown, director of Hispanic media Ruth Guerra and research analysts Lars Trautman and Colin Spence have left in recent months, citing Trump as a reason for their departure.

"Personally I wasn't comfortable working to elect him," Spence told Politico.

At least three other staffers have also left, Politico reported, citing Trump as contributing to their resignations. A total of 11 staffers have left the RNC since March, the news outlet reported." RNC losing staffers over Trump -- report - CNNPolitics.com

The way republicans are panicking, it looks like more than one has apples in the Clinton corruption cart.

He's a domestic terrorist.

13879276_1309262039087065_813007836695685628_n.jpg

Forum List

Back