Poll: Biden Approval Drops to Lowest Level After Taliban Takeover

With all due respect...Kamala Harris would throw her own mother under a bus if it got her more power. You think she gives two shits about Joe Biden? Now THAT'S amusing!
:cuckoo:

Oh? Then why hasn't she done it?

It's not possible for us to evacuate every Afghani who wants to flee their country. And no, we don't need to get them out. We armed and trained them to fight for their country. If they don't want it, it's on them. We don't go into countries to remove their citizens.
Let's start with getting every AMERICAN out, Faun! Then we can talk about getting out the Afghans that put their lives in jeopardy by working with us. We DO need to get them out if we ever want to be taken at our word again!

LOL

Your ignorance of the 25th Amendment is noted and laughed at.

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.
Your laughter is of no consequence to me. I never said that the VP wasn't a required part of invoking the 25th. I said that she wouldn't have to invoke it, but would welcome it (if given instructions by the puppeteers that are Biden's handlers at present.) She is also under the control of other more powerful Democrats. She'll do as she's told to do. If she's instructed to agree with using the 25th Amendment, she will do so with pleasure.

If Joe goes delirious, look for it to happen. He's almost there.

Last edited:
Let's start with getting every AMERICAN out, Faun! Then we can talk about getting out the Afghans that put their lives in jeopardy by working with us. We DO need to get them out if we ever want to be taken at our word again!
Who said otherwise?

Your laughter is of no consequence to me. I never said that the VP wasn't a required part of invoking the 25th. I said that she wouldn't have to invoke it, but would welcome it (if given instructions by the puppeteers that are Biden's handlers at present.) She is also under the control of other more powerful Democrats. She'll do as she's told to do. If she's instructed to agree with using the 25th Amendment, she will do so with pleasure.

If Joe goes delirious, look for it to happen. He's almost there.
LOLOL

Of course you got that wrong. After saying Biden could be taken out with the 25th Amendment, you idiotically claimed the VP wouldn't have to invoke it. Which of course, is ludicrous. Of course the VP has to invoke it.

So not only did you parade your ignorance, you also showed everyone you lack the character required to simply man up and admit you were wrong.

LOLOL

Of course you got that wrong. After saying Biden could be taken out with the 25th Amendment, you idiotically claimed the VP wouldn't have to invoke it. Which of course, is ludicrous. Of course the VP has to invoke it.

So not only did you parade your ignorance, you also showed everyone you lack the character required to simply man up and admit you were wrong.
Again, your fail to comprehend. That she wouldn't have to invoke it is entirely correct. All she would have to do is agree with it when it is invoked by the others and she is instructed to support it.

You're really a dumbshit. You actually think that incompetent bitch is control of what she does. She's just like Joe...controlled by puppeteers.

Again, your fail to comprehend. That she wouldn't have to invoke it is entirely correct. All she would have to do is agree with it when it is invoked by the others and she is instructed to support it.

You're really a dumbshit. You actually think that incompetent bitch is control of what she does. She's just like Joe...controlled by puppeteers.
LOLOL

That would be invoking it.

face-palm-gif.278959

You for starters. You seem to feel that the Afghans who helped us...don't "deserve" our help now! You can go that way, Faun but good luck ever getting people to trust us in the future if you do!
Nope, I never said we shouldn't get Americans out.

What's far more significant than this thread is the fact that the current "administration" has put the doors wide open to significant terror attacks on American soil by providing sworn enemies of America the tools, space and resources to create a formidable army and at the same time, left Americas borders wide open so that entry is easy.

This is a sure recipe for disaster. Ironically, it is far more likely that Democrats will die because the attacks will be against major, urban cities.

its because nobody foresaw how quickly the afghan leadership would collapse

zpfuygczb4i71.jpg
Joe Biden did NOT carry out Trump's plan to withdraw from Afghanistan.
You've only missed the whole fuckin' point, moron.

Only dead brained Joe would ignore all the advice he got from experts and simply shut down our
air force base there (Bagrum) in the middle of the night signaling to the Taliban we would
not be around to oppose them anymore.

Last edited:
No. That would be being forced to agree with those that wanted it invoked.
Dumbfuck, nobody can force her to do anything against her will. Regardless, the VP has to invoke section 4 of 25th Amendment, along with either a majority of Biden’s cabinet or a body selected by Congress, to remove a sitting president. The only thing greater than your ignorance is your inability to own your mistakes.

Never said you did say that. You seem to think that we owe Afghans that helped us for twenty years nothing when abandoning them to the Taliban will probably result in their being killed.
Of course you said that...

Oldestyle: Let's start with getting every AMERICAN out, Faun!

Faun: Who said otherwise?

Oldestyle: You for starters.

Nope, I never said otherwise. As far as helping Afghanis, we've done that for 20 years now. Both the current president AND the previous president, though from opposing parties, agree it's enough and it's time to get out.

We paid a trillion dollars to arm them and train them for 20 years now. It's on them to fight for themselves. They are no longer our responsibility.

I asked you a question you didn't answer. I'll ask it again...

Who on Earth fights for someone who's capable of fighting, but refuses to fight for themselves?

Dumbfuck, nobody can force her to do anything against her will. Regardless, the VP has to invoke section 4 of 25th Amendment, along with either a majority of Biden’s cabinet or a body selected by Congress, to remove a sitting president. The only thing greater than your ignorance is your inability to own your mistakes.
Dumbfuck, Kamala Harris serves at the pleasure of the DNC. Biden did not choose her...the DNC chose her. The DNC controls her...along with the dumbfuck Biden.

Dumbfuck, Kamala Harris serves at the pleasure of the DNC. Biden did not choose her...the DNC chose her. The DNC controls her...along with the dumbfuck Biden.
Dumbfuck, you literally denied the VP has to invoke the 25th when the Constitution clearly states the VP has to...

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Dumbfuck, you literally denied the VP has to invoke the 25th when the Constitution clearly states the VP has to...

Dumbfuck, repeatedly posting that does not change the fact that a Democrat VP does what the DNC wants.

Forum List

Back