Poll: “Congrats Michael Brown one year with no criminal behavior!!!!!!”

Well, on da anisvery of Brownies deat, we allls celebrats with a Buy None Gets a Wole Bunches FREE sale!

unnamed.jpg

Oh... how pitifully indoctrinated and mentally enslaved some people must be to feel so abhorred and so full of hate towards anyone and everyone who can be considered "criminal". Your very Nature has been devolved and reprogrammed to submit and obey mindlessly and subserviently.​
Michael Browns death pleases me.

:dance:

I am pleased as well... not just because all human life is a disease upon this planet that must ultimately be eradicated... but also because he went down defiant! A true rebel, refusing to submit to authority, refusing to surrender! He took the Law of the land and fucked it with his dying breath! This child of chaos has earned my respect ;-)

:FIREdevil::dance::dance::dance::rock::dance::dance::dance::eusa_angel:
Fantastic! we both agree it's a good thing that fat piece of shit is dead!

:dance::dance::dance:

wordpress ^ | August 17, 2015 | Dan from Squirrel Hill
Poll: Congrats Michael Brown one year with no criminal behavior! I think this sign is a great idea, because it tells the truth. It seems to me the only people who would be upset by it are the people who don't want people to know that Brown was a criminal. For example, Obama tried to block the release of the security video which showed Brown committing theft and assault, despite the fact that there had been multiple Freedom of Information requests for the video. I like this sign because it is a victory for the truth. The News-Gazette reports: Business sign causes a...

That's fucking sick, and those who think it's funny must surely feel the same way about Cliven Bundy.

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk
Oh look, the blasphemer is offended. How ironic.
Blasphemer, no, Lmao. That's pretty fucking ignorant of you to imply, but it's what rightists do so who gives a fuck. Did it ever occur to your bored-out ass that God and Jesus consider Michael Brown to be a sacred soul? Or do you do their thinking and judging for them? That makes you the blasphemer, but since you're a fake Christian I wouldn't expect you to know that, let alone even to ponder it. There are some very stupid rightists on here, and since I've only been on here a short while I can't say for sure you're the most retarded... yet... but you're definitely in the running. Keep up the good work dickface.

Poll: Congrats Michael Brown one year with no criminal behavior! I think this sign is a great idea, because it tells the truth. It seems to me the only people who would be upset by it are the people who don't want people to know that Brown was a criminal. For example, Obama tried to block the release of the security video which showed Brown committing theft and assault, despite the fact that there had been multiple Freedom of Information requests for the video. I like this sign because it is a victory for the truth. The News-Gazette reports: Business sign causes a...

That's fucking sick, and those who think it's funny must surely feel the same way about Cliven Bundy.

Blasphemer, no, Lmao. That's pretty fucking ignorant of you to imply, but it's what rightists do so who gives a fuck. Did it ever occur to your bored-out ass that God and Jesus consider Michael Brown to be a sacred soul? Or do you do their thinking and judging for them? That makes you the blasphemer, but since you're a fake Christian I wouldn't expect you to know that, let alone even to ponder it. There are some very stupid rightists on here, and since I've only been on here a short while I can't say for sure you're the most retarded... yet... but you're definitely in the running. Keep up the good work dickface.

Where would you be without profanity? His soul may be sacred but his body is dead, and I'm not sad about it. And yeah, you are a blasphemer as well as an idiot.

Where would you be without profanity? His soul may be sacred but his body is dead, and I'm not sad about it. And yeah, you are a blasphemer as well as an idiot.
Profanity? My use of profanity is angelic compared to your happiness that a person is dead. You need some inner perspective, in a lot of ways.

What's sick about congratulating a reformed criminal thug for one year crime free? Aren't we supposed to be encouraging this?
If you have to ask what's sick about it then perhaps you should seek professional help. Also, President Obama DID NOT hold the video back. The DOJ suggested they hold it back but they DO NOT have the power to do so. You need to do some research before you post, its the white thing to do.

Wow! has Zimmerman ever gone a year without a run in with the law?

Brown isn't a mass murderer, so comparing him to Hitler and bin Laden is asinine.
It is asinine. Brown had neither the intellect nor organizational skills to be a mass murderer. He was a simple thug.
Yet he was genuinely hated by millions. Trayvon Martin was the same way, genuinely hated by millions, yet he had no problems with the law. With that said I can safely say George Zimmerman was considered to be a hero for killing Martin. There's something terribly wrong with our society when individuals can be hated or worshipped based on killing. The media deserves a lot of the blame for that, but free thinking adults should be able to put these things into perspective.

Brown isn't a mass murderer, so comparing him to Hitler and bin Laden is asinine.
It is asinine. Brown had neither the intellect nor organizational skills to be a mass murderer. He was a simple thug.
Yet he was genuinely hated by millions. Trayvon Martin was the same way, genuinely hated by millions, yet he had no problems with the law. With that said I can safely say George Zimmerman was considered to be a hero for killing Martin. There's something terribly wrong with our society when individuals can be hated or worshipped based on killing. The media deserves a lot of the blame for that, but free thinking adults should be able to put these things into perspective.

The left made Zimmerman a hero, well done.

Lmao, how did the left make Zimmerman a hero? It was the gun toting rightists of America and Sean Hannity who made Zimmerman a hero. Liberals despised Zimmerman, they thought he was a racist punk, that's far from hero material in the liberal world.

OK, so Brown and Martin died as simple thugs in the way thugs often do at 18 and 17.

Lmao, how did the left make Zimmerman a hero? It was the gun toting rightists of America and Sean Hannity who made Zimmerman a hero. Liberals despised Zimmerman, they thought he was a racist punk, that's far from hero material in the liberal world.

Lol, the only reason Zimmerman/Martin made the news is that the libtards thought Zimmerman was white.

OK, so Brown and Martin died as simple thugs in the way thugs often do at 18 and 17.

You're aware aren't you that the word thug has replaced the n-word in the American vernacular, aren't you?? I could say that Chris Kyle died as a simple thug too, but in this case the word punk would be more appropriate.

Lol, the only reason Zimmerman/Martin made the news is that the libtards thought Zimmerman was white.
Not even close, Zimmerman looks like a Hispanic through and through.

You're aware aren't you that the word thug has replaced the n-word in the American vernacular, aren't you?? I could say that Chris Kyle died as a simple thug too, but in this case the word punk would be more appropriate.
Thug describes Brown and Martin regardless of race in the same way punk could describe you. A thug is a thug and a punk is a punk although they are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

Forum List

Back