Poll: “Congrats Michael Brown one year with no criminal behavior!!!!!!”

That's fucking sick, and those who think it's funny must surely feel the same way about Cliven Bundy.

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk

Did Clive Bundy attack a police officer and get killed?

He pointed guns at police threatening to kill them and they said "Ok buddy lets talk about it"

So the answer to my question is, no.

You're right, people point guns and threaten them all the time and walk away....white people
Give some examples.

Everybody at the Bundy Ranch silly

wordpress ^ | August 17, 2015 | Dan from Squirrel Hill
Poll: Congrats Michael Brown one year with no criminal behavior! I think this sign is a great idea, because it tells the truth. It seems to me the only people who would be upset by it are the people who don't want people to know that Brown was a criminal. For example, Obama tried to block the release of the security video which showed Brown committing theft and assault, despite the fact that there had been multiple Freedom of Information requests for the video. I like this sign because it is a victory for the truth. The News-Gazette reports: Business sign causes a...

That's fucking sick, and those who think it's funny must surely feel the same way about Cliven Bundy.

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk

Did Clive Bundy attack a police officer and get killed?

He pointed guns at police threatening to kill them and they said "Ok buddy lets talk about it"

So the answer to my question is, no.

You're right, people point guns and threaten them all the time and walk away....white people

If you believe that then you should know what not to do when in the presence of police officer.

Brown isn't a mass murderer, so comparing him to Hitler and bin Laden is asinine.
It is asinine. Brown had neither the intellect nor organizational skills to be a mass murderer. He was a simple thug.
Yet he was genuinely hated by millions. Trayvon Martin was the same way, genuinely hated by millions, yet he had no problems with the law. With that said I can safely say George Zimmerman was considered to be a hero for killing Martin. There's something terribly wrong with our society when individuals can be hated or worshipped based on killing. The media deserves a lot of the blame for that, but free thinking adults should be able to put these things into perspective.
OK, so Brown and Martin died as simple thugs in the way thugs often do at 18 and 17.

You're aware aren't you that the word thug has replaced the n-word in the American vernacular, aren't you??
according to who?

No, a mexican that was deported seven times and shouldn't of been here in the first place. In fact was being protected by a liberal city sheltering him.

Yes, I said Mexican.
And?

White lives dont matter unless a white was attacked by a minority. I think I said it plainly enough for even you to get it.
If a white man was in and out of jail his whole life and shouldn't of been on the streets because of liberal policies. I would feel the same.

If my cock had wheels it'll be the Oscar Meyer Car but were talking about concerns for white lives only when a minority can be blamed. They care so much they...sit home and have extra mayo or cheese whiz
Vienna sausages doesn't have a car that represents them. So you are out of luck.

^^ Yeah you have to be forced to see and hear black people complain about not being treated like humans. Tough world you live in mate

White lives dont matter unless a white was attacked by a minority. I think I said it plainly enough for even you to get it.
If a white man was in and out of jail his whole life and shouldn't of been on the streets because of liberal policies. I would feel the same.

If my cock had wheels it'll be the Oscar Meyer Car but were talking about concerns for white lives only when a minority can be blamed. They care so much they...sit home and have extra mayo or cheese whiz
Vienna sausages doesn't have a car that represents them. So you are out of luck.

That and my dick doesnt have wheels

That and my dick doesnt have wheels
But if it did! Lol

^^ Yeah you have to be forced to see and hear black people complain about not being treated like humans. Tough world you live in mate
Wouldn't a world where more blacks acted like human beings be better yet?

Too many blacks' inhumanity to other blacks make theirs a very tough world. Thank God most others don't have that problem.

Wouldn't a world where more blacks acted like human beings be better yet?

Too many blacks' inhumanity to other blacks make theirs a very tough world. Thank God most others don't have that problem.

Which makes it weird why you give a dam while ignoring the white boys that will most likely kill you. You're so generous you ignore your own safety for the black man, aint that sweet?

ROTFLMFAO..... The Manchurian muslim didn't declare it a national holiday... guess he was too busy with this..... maybe next year?

167565_600.jpg

Forum List

Back