Poll: Do You Agree With This Controversial Message From US Senate Candidate Blake Masters (R-AZ) That Psychopaths Are Running America?

Poll: Do You Agree With This Controversial Message From US Senate Candidate Blake Masters?

• Yes, I generally agree, but his message is a bit over the top and almost offensive.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
FDR said 'we have nothing to fear but fear itself'. The republicans should be saying 'we have nothing to offer but fear itself'. No health care, no day care and none of this minimum wage malarkey. They'd love to come out and say no social security if they thought they could get away with it and in the mean time 'Beware, the Mexicans are Coming'. Notice how republicans are trying to get rid of the post office so they can privatize it and have some corporation take it over! That's over a half million jobs with benefits they could eliminate. Maybe let Walmart run it and no benefits of course. Maybe let that Amazon guy run it! Cheap wages so you gotta work 2 or 3 jobs. This is what republicans are all about, folks.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call anyone dumb, especially when you compare IQs.
As for Trump's children, they are all well educated, eloquent and classy, care to compare any of them to Hunter Biden? Didn't think so.
Where do you get that their well educated?

There grifters like their father.

Please watch the 90-second video before voting...

His message is quite controversial, but it really resonates for me. I am very concerned about all the terrible things which we are witnessing and the erosion of freedoms. The Democrats in charge want us all to believe that it's all happening because of circumstances beyond their control - a global pandemic caused by a novel and extremely dangerous virus - but all the negatives we are seeing are actually a result of deliberate decisions made by tyrannical leaders.

And when the results of these deliberate decisions turn out to be disastrous, the leaders don't change course and push for even more control and continued restrictions, not concerned about the long-term and sever damage it is causing to the populace and the country. Only true psychopaths rule like that.

Since it is so controversial and strongly-worded, I am curious what others think about it, particularly Democrats. Thanks.

Former Democrat voter here.

Since 2016, the Democrats have been more dangerous than Nazis.

The message is spot on.

FDR said 'we have nothing to fear but fear itself'. The republicans should be saying 'we have nothing to offer but fear itself'. No health care, no day care and none of this minimum wage malarkey. They'd love to come out and say no social security if they thought they could get away with it and in the mean time 'Beware, the Mexicans are Coming'. Notice how republicans are trying to get rid of the post office so they can privatize it and have some corporation take it over! That's over a half million jobs with benefits they could eliminate. Maybe let Walmart run it and no benefits of course. Maybe let that Amazon guy run it! Cheap wages so you gotta work 2 or 3 jobs. This is what republicans are all about, folks.
Democrats too.

Couple of crime gangs.

Former Democrat voter here.

Since 2016, the Democrats have been more dangerous than Nazis.

The message is spot on.
Sure, blah blah blah

I was a former republic voter who since 2016 can't stand the authoritarianism.

So how do you cope with deranged Democrat Nazism?
I moved passed using 1930-40s fascism in Germany to make points a long time ago.

Now, about the current QOP party march to authoritarianism....

Where do you get that their well educated?
There grifters like their father.
I wouldn't question anyone's education, especially when you misuse "their", duh.

Then you follow it up by misusing "There", duh.

What shit-hole country are you from?

Don Jr graduated Wharton with a degree in Finance and Real Estate.
Ivanka graduated Penn with a degree in economics
Eric graduated Georgetown with a degree in Finance and Management.
Tiffany graduated from Georgetown with a Law degree.
All excellent schools and all excellent students.

On the other hand, care to discuss Hunter Biden's drug use and extortion?

I wouldn't question anyone's education, especially when you misuse "their", duh.

Then you follow it up by misusing "There", duh.

What shit-hole country are you from?

Don Jr graduated Wharton with a degree in Finance and Real Estate.
Ivanka graduated Penn with a degree in economics
Eric graduated Georgetown with a degree in Finance and Management.
Tiffany graduated from Georgetown with a Law degree.
All excellent schools and all excellent students.

On the other hand, care to discuss Hunter Biden's drug use and extortion?
Okay, so this is something then

don junior -

Just like his famous father, Donald Trump Jr. attended the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, obtaining a bachelor's degree in finance and real estate in 2000, according to Quartz. While at Penn, Don Jr. had a reputation for drinking heavily and getting into fights. "To be fairly candid, I used to drink and party pretty hard," he told New York Magazine in 2004. A Vanity Fair story painted a slightly blunter picture of his behavior, quoting former Penn classmate Scott Melker as saying, "Every memory I have of him is of him stumbling around on campus falling over or passing out in public, with his arm in a sling from injuring himself while drinking."

Donald Jr.'s reported reputation with women was just as woeful. In a People feature on his time at Penn, a former partying buddy said, "Everyone was warned to stay away from Donnie Trump."

ivanka -

Ivanka claimed she graduated summa cum laude from Wharton. But HuffPost's Highline did some digging on the claim and discovered she graduated cum laude. That's the difference between a 3.4 and 3.8 GPA. According to the Highline story, Ivanka's people fixed the errors. "Any instance of confusion surrounding the specific level of honors she earned will certainly be clarified," Abigail Klem, Ivanka's chief brand officer, told Highline.

Please watch the 90-second video before voting...

His message is quite controversial, but it really resonates for me. I am very concerned about all the terrible things which we are witnessing and the erosion of freedoms. The Democrats in charge want us all to believe that it's all happening because of circumstances beyond their control - a global pandemic caused by a novel and extremely dangerous virus - but all the negatives we are seeing are actually a result of deliberate decisions made by tyrannical leaders.

And when the results of these deliberate decisions turn out to be disastrous, the leaders don't change course and push for even more control and continued restrictions, not concerned about the long-term and sever damage it is causing to the populace and the country. Only true psychopaths rule like that.

Since it is so controversial and strongly-worded, I am curious what others think about it, particularly Democrats. Thanks.

The "pychopaths" are posting videos on YouTube. This guy is a loon.

The "pychopaths" are posting videos on YouTube. This guy is a loon.
0C6C89D8-907E-4CFD-9FE3-2C0CF9EB6CBD.jpeg

The guy is a fascist maga fuckup with nothing beneficial to offer our Democracy.
It sounds to me like he has a refreshing change to offer and if elected will vote for:

- Increasing domestic energy supply
- Enforced national borders
- Keeping children in school
- Banning the teaching of CRT, and instead teaching reading, writing and civics
- Letting people make their own medical decisions about vaccines and masks

Those all seem like beneficial initiatives to me.

What specifically do you take issue with, or are you simply going to insult him because he's Conservative?

Say, what is his healthcare platform?
Who cares. When you turn 65 you can get Medicare. Until then, buy some health care for yourself if you want, and quit expecting other people to pay for it. If you are truly disabled and cannot provide for yourself, you can get medicaid which us working people will pay for, for you. Why do you need a handout?

Forum List

Back