POLL: Donald Trump/Hillary Clinton: Who You Got?...

Donald Trump Or Hillary Clinton

• Total voters
You honestly think Trump isn't beholden to these people ???? Why ? Because HE IS THE CRONY CAPITALIST!!!!!! It is never good for business to be PRO BABY KILLING. He Loves the Mandates in the affordable care act are you saying that is not ideologically driven? While it is true he himself has not held public office he has FOR DECADES been in the game buying liberals both republican and democrat because HE IS THE establishment.

I honestly don't think Trump is beholden to anybody.

Yeah, he WAS the crony capitalist buying off the politicians, that's why he knows what is going on and how to stop it from being an influence. NOW... he's running for office, he won't be the crony capitalist anymore.

Yeah, in Manhattan, where you mayor has proclaimed that if you are pro-life you need to hit the road because you're not welcome, it's pretty much good for business to at least SAY you are pro-choice.

Mandates are NOT ideologically driven, they are common sense driven. If you're going to have universal health care, without single payer, the mandates are essential. But he has said he wants to repeal Obamacare and replace it with something better.

And how can you seriously argue he is the establishment yet he's never held office? The Puppet-master for the Establishment? Sure! That's why he is playing them like the fools they are with their own game. Just wait until he starts going after Hillary... it's going to be brutal... in fact, IF I were a Hillary supporter, I'd be praying for a miracle from Cruz or Rubio.

You honestly think Trump isn't beholden to these people ???? Why ? Because HE IS THE CRONY CAPITALIST!!!!!! It is never good for business to be PRO BABY KILLING. He Loves the Mandates in the affordable care act are you saying that is not ideologically driven? While it is true he himself has not held public office he has FOR DECADES been in the game buying liberals both republican and democrat because HE IS THE establishment.

I honestly don't think Trump is beholden to anybody.

Yeah, he WAS the crony capitalist buying off the politicians, that's why he knows what is going on and how to stop it from being an influence. NOW... he's running for office, he won't be the crony capitalist anymore.

Yeah, in Manhattan, where you mayor has proclaimed that if you are pro-life you need to hit the road because you're not welcome, it's pretty much good for business to at least SAY you are pro-choice.

Mandates are NOT ideologically driven, they are common sense driven. If you're going to have universal health care, without single payer, the mandates are essential. But he has said he wants to repeal Obamacare and replace it with something better.

And how can you seriously argue he is the establishment yet he's never held office? The Puppet-master for the Establishment? Sure! That's why he is playing them like the fools they are with their own game. Just wait until he starts going after Hillary... it's going to be brutal... in fact, IF I were a Hillary supporter, I'd be praying for a miracle from Cruz or Rubio.
Trump will lose is he is the nominee

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

except that he IS the special interest you feeb.

He's spending his own money and isn't milking Taxpayers. You so-called 'Conservatives' should be praising him.
Let me get this right.....He is spending his own money huh? NO contributions to his campaign at all huh? So is it your contention that only those who can afford it should run for office? .... Just the elites right? And when he gets into office you honestly think the Liberal Trump will not touch out taxes????????? Tell me do you still believe in fairies?

The man isn't accepting any special interest lobbyist money. He isn't even asking his supporters to donate money. And he isn't accepting Taxpayer funding either. You so-called 'Conservatives' really should be praising the man.
LMAO that funny..... How the fuck do you know that? He said so? LMAO

Prove otherwise. I watched his speech in Maine yesterday. He told his crowd of supporters that he didn't want them to donate money. What other Candidate is saying that?

Because he isn't taking federal money does he still have to disclose donors?

He's spending his own money and isn't milking Taxpayers. You so-called 'Conservatives' should be praising him.
Let me get this right.....He is spending his own money huh? NO contributions to his campaign at all huh? So is it your contention that only those who can afford it should run for office? .... Just the elites right? And when he gets into office you honestly think the Liberal Trump will not touch out taxes????????? Tell me do you still believe in fairies?

The man isn't accepting any special interest lobbyist money. He isn't even asking his supporters to donate money. And he isn't accepting Taxpayer funding either. You so-called 'Conservatives' really should be praising the man.

Prove otherwise. I watched his speech in Maine yesterday. He told his crowd of supporters that he didn't want them to donate money. What other Candidate is saying that?

Not sure how that works. But I respect the dude. I know so many are working very hard to demonize and eliminate him, but the man isn't beholden to any special interest lobbyists. isn't asking for donations, and isn't spending Tax Dollars. He's just what we need at this time.

Not sure how that works. But I respect the dude. I know so many are working very hard to demonize and eliminate him, but the man isn't beholden to any special interest lobbyists. isn't asking for donations, and isn't spending Tax Dollars. He's just what we need at this time.

Not taking money that we know of. I agree they are piling on him and demonize. I don't dislike him but I'm not sure he is what I would vote for.

Not taking money that we know of. I agree they are piling on him and demonize. I don't dislike him but I'm not sure he is what I would vote for.

As far as i'm aware of, he isn't taking money from any special interest lobbyist groups. He also isn't asking for donations. I've seen some of his speeches where he tells the crowd he doesn't want their money.

But anyway, there is a coordinated lynching of the man happening. The Establishment Elites in both Parties want him out. It's now looking like he won't make it. And that's very disappointing to me.

Trump still holding strong.
To many idiot sheep like you

Don't cry. :cry:
I will cry because fools like you are destroying my country and the future for my kids you selfish ignorant ass. My kids have to suffer because you are to fucking stupid to use reason over emotion. My first grandson was born on the 2 of this month and his life will be far worse then mine because idiots like you ignore the truth. why? Because you are stupid. No other reason. Just stupidity.

Great observation. Trump's spending his own money. He won't be beholden to special interest lobbyists. All the other candidates in both Parties will be.

Correct... and Trump also knows (first hand) what the problems are regarding the massive outsourcing which has completely killed our manufacturing sector jobs. He knows what has to be done to turn that dynamic around and bring those jobs back home.

He does?

How?

Has he said?

Forum List

Back