POLL: Donald Trump/Hillary Clinton: Who You Got?...

Donald Trump Or Hillary Clinton

• Total voters
I think anyone supporting trump is a idiot. There is tons of information that shows he is lying and not trustworthy

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

You really should watch more of his speeches. Really listen to what he's saying. It is time to dump the career politicians.

So you as well think only the rich should run. Trump is for touchback amnesty and will never build that wall you fools are drooling over. Trump IS the crony capitalist who brags about bribery. Trump is the corporation that hires illegals and fires Americans . Trump is the candidate who has said he likes the mandates in obamacare ......... The list goes on and on. There is no difference between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump ideologically speaking

There is a TON of difference. Trump is not beholden to Merrill Lynch and Citibank. So you don't think he is going to build the wall? Okay, when he builds it, we'll have a great big party and you can suck my dick! That's all I can tell you right now. You don't think he will and I think he certainly will because... who's going to stop him?

I did not say that only the rich should run. It would be nice if those who ran weren't in the pocket of the rich. But it costs so much money to run, that's the case... and that's why many of these problems aren't being resolved. You can't reverse the outsourcing of jobs and bring back the manufacturing sector in America when these big corporations are funding your political career.

It's such a stupid thing to say that Trump and Hillary are ideologically equal. Any bonehead should know that's just not true. Hillary is a pure feminist ideologue... Trump is not an ideologue. That's one of the attractive things Trump has going for him... he's not tied to ideology. He's a businessman... if it's good for business that he is pro-choice in NY... that's what he will say. His agenda is not ideological, never has been. So he is the polar opposite of Hillary who is the quintessential ideologue.

So you as well think only the rich should run. Trump is for touchback amnesty and will never build that wall you fools are drooling over. Trump IS the crony capitalist who brags about bribery. Trump is the corporation that hires illegals and fires Americans . Trump is the candidate who has said he likes the mandates in obamacare ......... The list goes on and on. There is no difference between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump ideologically speaking

There is a TON of difference. Trump is not beholden to Merrill Lynch and Citibank. So you don't think he is going to build the wall? Okay, when he builds it, we'll have a great big party and you can suck my dick! That's all I can tell you right now. You don't think he will and I think he certainly will because... who's going to stop him?

I did not say that only the rich should run. It would be nice if those who ran weren't in the pocket of the rich. But it costs so much money to run, that's the case... and that's why many of these problems aren't being resolved. You can't reverse the outsourcing of jobs and bring back the manufacturing sector in America when these big corporations are funding your political career.

It's such a stupid thing to say that Trump and Hillary are ideologically equal. Any bonehead should know that's just not true. Hillary is a pure feminist ideologue... Trump is not an ideologue. That's one of the attractive things Trump has going for him... he's not tied to ideology. He's a businessman... if it's good for business that he is pro-choice in NY... that's what he will say. His agenda is not ideological, never has been. So he is the polar opposite of Hillary who is the quintessential ideologue.

Great observation. Trump's spending his own money. He won't be beholden to special interest lobbyists. All the other candidates in both Parties will be.

Great observation. Trump's spending his own money. He won't be beholden to special interest lobbyists. All the other candidates in both Parties will be.

Correct... and Trump also knows (first hand) what the problems are regarding the massive outsourcing which has completely killed our manufacturing sector jobs. He knows what has to be done to turn that dynamic around and bring those jobs back home. Other politicians may know as well, but they can't do it because they're too tied to the forces which want to keep things as they are.

As I've said... Trump isn't MY candidate... I like Ted Cruz. But for all the shit he takes from every side, Trump does have some things going for him that others don't. There are things Trump will get done that others can't get done and haven't gotten done. It's not going to be a bad thing for us, it's going to be a good thing... your brother or cousin is going to get that nice $20 hr. job at Nabisco or GE... as opposed to Pedro down in Mexico City.

You honestly think Trump isn't beholden to these people ???? Why ? Because HE IS THE CRONY CAPITALIST!!!!!! It is never good for business to be PRO BABY KILLING. He Loves the Mandates in the affordable care act are you saying that is not ideologically driven? While it is true he himself has not held public office he has FOR DECADES been in the game buying liberals both republican and democrat because HE IS THE establishment. It is sad because I use to think you had a brain but this proves you honestly dont. Nothing in his past OR present makes him trustworthy to his word. For fucks sake the man fired americans so he could use CHEAP illegal labor. Whats your answer for that????? Is it well he is a business man and needs to break the law and fuck over Americans to make money????? Is that really how you want the world to be????? Because make no mistake a Trump president will make sure it stays this way........

except that he IS the special interest you feeb.

He's spending his own money and isn't milking Taxpayers. You so-called 'Conservatives' should be praising him.

He's spending his own money and isn't milking Taxpayers. You so-called 'Conservatives' should be praising him.
Let me get this right.....He is spending his own money huh? NO contributions to his campaign at all huh? So is it your contention that only those who can afford it should run for office? .... Just the elites right? And when he gets into office you honestly think the Liberal Trump will not touch out taxes????????? Tell me do you still believe in fairies?

Let me get this right.....He is spending his own money huh? NO contributions to his campaign at all huh? So is it your contention that only those who can afford it should run for office? .... Just the elites right? And when he gets into office you honestly think the Liberal Trump will not touch out taxes????????? Tell me do you still believe in fairies?

The man isn't accepting any special interest lobbyist money. He isn't even asking his supporters to donate money. And he isn't accepting Taxpayer funding either. You so-called 'Conservatives' really should be praising the man.

The man isn't accepting any special interest lobbyist money. He isn't even asking his supporters to donate money. And he isn't accepting Taxpayer funding either. You so-called 'Conservatives' really should be praising the man.
LMAO that funny..... How the fuck do you know that? He said so? LMAO

Prove otherwise. I watched his speech in Maine yesterday. He told his crowd of supporters that he didn't want them to donate money. What other Candidate is saying that?

Last edited:

Prove otherwise. I watched his speech in Maine yesteday. He told his crowd of supporters that he didn't want them to donate money. What other Candidate is saying that?
Not all candidates have been on every side of every issue like Trump

You honestly think Trump isn't beholden to these people ???? Why ? Because HE IS THE CRONY CAPITALIST!!!!!! It is never good for business to be PRO BABY KILLING. He Loves the Mandates in the affordable care act are you saying that is not ideologically driven? While it is true he himself has not held public office he has FOR DECADES been in the game buying liberals both republican and democrat because HE IS THE establishment. It is sad because I use to think you had a brain but this proves you honestly dont. Nothing in his past OR present makes him trustworthy to his word. For fucks sake the man fired americans so he could use CHEAP illegal labor. Whats your answer for that????? Is it well he is a business man and needs to break the law and fuck over Americans to make money????? Is that really how you want the world to be????? Because make no mistake a Trump president will make sure it stays this way........

Seems like... IF you could prove Trump broke the law, you could have him arrested and jailed. :dunno:

Now let's see... You live in New York City, where the mayor publicly stated that IF you are pro-life and pro-gun you need to move... you're not welcome there. But you don't comprehend why a businessman would avoid taking a pro-gun, pro-life stand in such an environment? That might explain why you're nowhere nearly as successful in business as Trump.

Yes, he HAS been on the other side playing the game... he knows it well. He understands what is going on... why our jobs are vanishing... why companies continue to outsource instead of creating more jobs in America. He knows exactly what needs to be done in order to reverse this dynamic and he plans to do that. Maybe he will, maybe he won't... I think he stands a better chance than some bought-off politician who is paid to look the other way.

Seems like... IF you could prove Trump broke the law, you could have him arrested and jailed. :dunno:

Now let's see... You live in New York City, where the mayor publicly stated that IF you are pro-life and pro-gun you need to move... you're not welcome there. But you don't comprehend why a businessman would avoid taking a pro-gun, pro-life stand in such an environment? That might explain why you're nowhere nearly as successful in business as Trump.

Yes, he HAS been on the other side playing the game... he knows it well. He understands what is going on... why our jobs are vanishing... why companies continue to outsource instead of creating more jobs in America. He knows exactly what needs to be done in order to reverse this dynamic and he plans to do that. Maybe he will, maybe he won't... I think he stands a better chance than some bought-off politician who is paid to look the other way.
Because a man who buys liberal politicians are so easy to have arrested right?????

Because a man who buys liberal politicians are so easy to have arrested right?????
Well he does know who's on the take and who isn't.

Actually, yes... they are.

Forum List

Back