POLL: Donald Trump/Hillary Clinton: Who You Got?...

Donald Trump Or Hillary Clinton

• Total voters
I will ONLY vote for Trump. No other republican and no democrat. If Trump isn't on the ballot then I will vote for the American Freedom Party.

I feel ya, but i could support Cruz if he's the Nominee. It's only between those two as far as i'm concerned.

I will ONLY vote for Trump. No other republican and no democrat. If Trump isn't on the ballot then I will vote for the American Freedom Party.

I feel ya, but i could support Cruz if he's the Nominee. It's only between those two as far as i'm concerned.
Cruz is just too much of an Israel Firster theocratic corporate kiss ass to me. I think he puts up a front to the people but dig a little and you see the truth.

Cruz is just too much of an Israel Firster theocratic corporate kiss ass to me. I think he puts up a front to the people but dig a little and you see the truth.
So you dont like that he doesn't hate the Jews? Then vote democrat of Trump.

Well in fairness, that's how it's done. They all have to kiss Israel/Corporate ass if they wanna be President.

LMAO....so you either love jews or hate jews? You are a clown....Oh and Israel is a country not a race so....peddle that bullshit somewhere else.

LMAO....so you either love jews or hate jews? You are a clown....Oh and Israel is a country not a race so....peddle that bullshit somewhere else.
Son you are the one peddling bullshit....I dont go in for Jew hatred....

We know what Americans want.

Trump v Clinton.png

Stay stupid. Its working for you.

In the end I don't think it matters who the GOP nominate. I think Hillary will be the next president.

Hope I'm wrong, but I doubt I am.

that's all you got isn't it?????? Don't debate with facts you dont have just personally attack.....I am so tired of racist and bigots saying they are conservative or libertarian.... Israel is not the evil Jewish empire! It didn't tell every country that surrounds them to wish for all their deaths including the children! What did it do? It created two sins One was being born a Jew that means people like you automatically hate them and second dare to make their country a DEMOCRATICALLY ran government .

that's all you got isn't it?????? Don't debate with facts you dont have just personally attack.....I am so tired of racist and bigots saying they are conservative or libertarian.... Israel is not the evil Jewish empire! It didn't tell every country that surrounds them to wish for all their deaths including the children! What did it do? It created two sins One was being born a Jew that means people like you automatically hate them and second dare to make their country a DEMOCRATICALLY ran government .

Look, he or she was just stating the truth. If you wanna be President, you'll have to kiss up to Israel and Corporate Elites. It is what it is.

Hillary is untrustworthy and an establishment politician and in tight with the 1%. Congress will work with her. Trump is a bull in a China shop and it would be 4 years of TV drama. Sanders is an anti-establishment Democrat that wouldn't cater to the 1% and neither the Democrats or Republicans would work with him to pass his agenda, so it would four years of no regression, the other two we would regress.

Wow... it seems that someone wouldn't have to explain how "the bully pulpit" works this day and age but I guess we've dumbed down society to that point?

Let me tell you how this is going to work for Trump... He makes a proposal... Congress says "we're not going to allow that!" and the next day, President Trump goes on national television to let the people know who is standing in the way of his ideas, why they are standing in the way, who is behind them, how they are puppets for someone else, how his idea is for our benefit and he's shooting straight with us because he's not tied to special interests the way his opposition is. He will give us all the dirt on the dirtbags and encourage us on whom we need to contact in Congress to get his idea passed... the next few days, people burn up the phone lines and Congressmen afraid of losing their political power capitulate.

Yeah, it has worked well for Obama.

I don't trust Trump.

If it is between Trump and Hillary, I take Trump, but I would not be compelled to really vote.

If It was Trump, Clinton and Sanders hangs on as an independent...Sanders becomes more of an option.
Sanders is more scary than Trump and Hillary combined to my eye.

Hillary is untrustworthy and an establishment politician and in tight with the 1%. Congress will work with her. Trump is a bull in a China shop and it would be 4 years of TV drama. Sanders is an anti-establishment Democrat that wouldn't cater to the 1% and neither the Democrats or Republicans would work with him to pass his agenda, so it would four years of no regression, the other two we would regress.
With the other two i do not know if we would regress. With Sanders it would be a stalemate time after time.

And the stalemate works for me.

YAWN!

The Jew is a devil in human form. It is fitting that he be exterminated root and branch. Julius Streicher

The victory will be only entirely and finally achieved when the whole world is free of Jews. Julius Streicher

Enjoy!

Look, he or she was just stating the truth. If you wanna be President, you'll have to kiss up to Israel and Corporate Elites. It is what it is.
The truth? You Jew haters are pathetic.... There is no truth you idiots spout.

Stay scared.

YAWN!

The Jew is a devil in human form. It is fitting that he be exterminated root and branch. Julius Streicher

The victory will be only entirely and finally achieved when the whole world is free of Jews. Julius Streicher

Enjoy!
Of course you quote a Nazi.

Are you really claiming that it isn't accurate? Try not kissing up to Israel and the Corporate Elites. You'll be kissing the Presidency bye bye.

Stay scared.
Again you are pathetic.

Forum List

Back