POLL: Donald Trump/Hillary Clinton: Who You Got?...

Donald Trump Or Hillary Clinton

• Total voters
Americans will vote Trump. No contest.
Not all.there are many sheep women who they will ignore the facts of what a mass murderer she is and her criminal activities and still vote for her.i cant remember her name but there is this one lady sheep here who posts in the welcome section all the time who refuses to acklowedge the wrong doings of that evil slut bitch and is going to vote for her.

some women are as stupid as the blacks are who refuse to look at the facts that Obama is no different than Bush who they hate yet even though he has continued Bushs policys,they love that bastard.:rolleyes:

same with these idiot women who want hellery in:rolleyes:

BAM! Spot On. :thup:

So far I've been wrong about how things will go in this election year and so why stop now!

I can see Hillary winning the younger voters over but to me her message sounds stale. The same old canned hope politicians have been using forever and which a good many of us have grown immune to. Trump sounds like a coach or trainer with his "America is going to win again" rhetoric. So for the poll I'll pick Trump banking on the nation looking for a leader who'll put America first and has attitude that winning isn't a dirty word.

Gary Johnson

Choosing between Trump and Clinton is like choosing between Gambino and Bonanno and only somebody with absolutely no conscience, principles and integrity would willingly involve themselves in that choice.

Wake me up after you RepubliCrat dickheads get done fucking up the country worse than it already is.

could not have said it any better myself.:clap: I as well of course would like to see Johnson as POTUS since he he has similiar views to ron paul but people who believe in following the constitution like ron paul and gary johnson never get elected.the elite make sure of that. Trump was in favor of the patriot act so I dont trust him PLUS he hung out with criminal liar and cheater Tom shady Brady who him along with the cheatriots have tainted the NFL causing the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.:D

that alone is WHY i dont trust Trump for a second.:D

And you will pick the worse of two evils?
Dude I NEVER vote for either party.its a ONE PARTY SYSTEM disguised as two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected. ron paul being the exception since he was a RINO.

Didnt you see what I said while I dont trust Trump if it comes down to between him and that mass murderer evil HELLERY,I will pull for Trump.I wont vote for him though because if you vote for him,you are part of the problem because evil is evil.He is the LESSER of the evil but again,evil is evil and if you vote for evil,you are part of the problem why things never change.

Only an idiot would vote for either of these clowns. while it will do no good,I will always put in a write in vote for gary johnson.by doing that,i can look at myself in the mirror and have a clear conscience.
I understand what you are saying however we need to put someone in there.

Gary Johnson

Choosing between Trump and Clinton is like choosing between Gambino and Bonanno and only somebody with absolutely no conscience, principles and integrity would willingly involve themselves in that choice.

Wake me up after you RepubliCrat dickheads get done fucking up the country worse than it already is.

could not have said it any better myself.:clap: I as well of course would like to see Johnson as POTUS since he he has similiar views to ron paul but people who believe in following the constitution like ron paul and gary johnson never get elected.the elite make sure of that. Trump was in favor of the patriot act so I dont trust him PLUS he hung out with criminal liar and cheater Tom shady Brady who him along with the cheatriots have tainted the NFL causing the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.:D

that alone is WHY i dont trust Trump for a second.:D

And you will pick the worse of two evils?
Dude I NEVER vote for either party.its a ONE PARTY SYSTEM disguised as two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected. ron paul being the exception since he was a RINO.

Didnt you see what I said while I dont trust Trump if it comes down to between him and that mass murderer evil HELLERY,I will pull for Trump.I wont vote for him though because if you vote for him,you are part of the problem because evil is evil.He is the LESSER of the evil but again,evil is evil and if you vote for evil,you are part of the problem why things never change.

Only an idiot would vote for either of these clowns. while it will do no good,I will always put in a write in vote for gary johnson.by doing that,i can look at myself in the mirror and have a clear conscience.
Tom Brady trusts Trump why shouldn't you?

If it is between Trump and Hillary, I take Trump, but I would not be compelled to really vote.

If It was Trump, Clinton and Sanders hangs on as an independent...Sanders becomes more of an option.

If it is between Trump and Hillary, I take Trump, but I would not be compelled to really vote.

If It was Trump, Clinton and Sanders hangs on as an independent...Sanders becomes more of an option.
Sanders is more scary than Trump and Hillary combined to my eye.

Tom Brady trusts Trump why shouldn't you?
Probably because rather than have Tom Brady do my thinking for me, I've chosen to do it for myself....

This is in no way intended to belittle all the lemmings that have chosen to outsource there thinking to their "betters" in Hollywood, Washington D.C. and the plethora of other cesspools scattered throughout the corners of the Globe, whatever floats your boat. :)

Hillary is untrustworthy and an establishment politician and in tight with the 1%. Congress will work with her. Trump is a bull in a China shop and it would be 4 years of TV drama. Sanders is an anti-establishment Democrat that wouldn't cater to the 1% and neither the Democrats or Republicans would work with him to pass his agenda, so it would four years of no regression, the other two we would regress.

Since polls are relevant, should we consider this poll? :lol:
I took a poll on that TN and (drumroll please)

2% say it's a total bullshit poll
98% say it's totally scientific and should be taken as fact

The results of my poll clearly demonstrate why douche bags keep getting elected to office.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that" -- George Carlin

Since polls are relevant, should we consider this poll? :lol:
I took a poll on that TN and (drumroll please)

2% say it's a total bullshit poll
98% say it's totally scientific and should be taken as fact

The results of my poll clearly demonstrate why douche bags keep getting elected to office.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that" -- George Carlin
drumroll.png

Americans will vote Trump. No contest.
Not all.there are many sheep women who they will ignore the facts of what a mass murderer she is and her criminal activities and still vote for her.i cant remember her name but there is this one lady sheep here who posts in the welcome section all the time who refuses to acklowedge the wrong doings of that evil slut bitch and is going to vote for her.

some women are as stupid as the blacks are who refuse to look at the facts that Obama is no different than Bush who they hate yet even though he has continued Bushs policys,they love that bastard.:rolleyes:

same with these idiot women who want hellery in:rolleyes:
Women's groups throughout the country will not support Hillary in any manner and it appears many on this board are totally clueless as to why. The biggest reason is she has been bought by Monsanto and others. Both white, brown and black mothers and grandmothers that stay informed love their little ones and are not willingly going to give them over to Jezzy or anyone else who believes that they have a right to poison their families with foods and bad meds. They know if the chemical and pharmaceutical companies are willing to force vaccines and tainted food on anyone else they are also subject to having the shit forced on their families. You guys on here really need to get out and about more to understand the mindset of the everyday people who have been supporting the little known Bernie Sanders. Just because the larger media outlets do not have a clue or refuse to acknowledge that is no excuse for the wanna be punds' on here to be so ignorant about that.

Hillary is untrustworthy and an establishment politician and in tight with the 1%. Congress will work with her. Trump is a bull in a China shop and it would be 4 years of TV drama. Sanders is an anti-establishment Democrat that wouldn't cater to the 1% and neither the Democrats or Republicans would work with him to pass his agenda, so it would four years of no regression, the other two we would regress.

Wow... it seems that someone wouldn't have to explain how "the bully pulpit" works this day and age but I guess we've dumbed down society to that point?

Let me tell you how this is going to work for Trump... He makes a proposal... Congress says "we're not going to allow that!" and the next day, President Trump goes on national television to let the people know who is standing in the way of his ideas, why they are standing in the way, who is behind them, how they are puppets for someone else, how his idea is for our benefit and he's shooting straight with us because he's not tied to special interests the way his opposition is. He will give us all the dirt on the dirtbags and encourage us on whom we need to contact in Congress to get his idea passed... the next few days, people burn up the phone lines and Congressmen afraid of losing their political power capitulate.

Wow... it seems that someone wouldn't have to explain how "the bully pulpit" works this day and age but I guess we've dumbed down society to that point?

Let me tell you how this is going to work for Trump... He makes a proposal... Congress says "we're not going to allow that!" and the next day, President Trump goes on national television to let the people know who is standing in the way of his ideas, why they are standing in the way, who is behind them, how they are puppets for someone else, how his idea is for our benefit and he's shooting straight with us because he's not tied to special interests the way his opposition is. He will give us all the dirt on the dirtbags and encourage us on whom we need to contact in Congress to get his idea passed... the next few days, people burn up the phone lines and Congressmen afraid of losing their political power capitulate.
I completely seeing something like that happening.

... the next few days, people burn up the phone lines and Congressmen afraid of losing their political power capitulate.
I fear you are correct... on the bright side we can always hold out hope of Divine Intervention to save us from the machinations of the Donald and his gaggle of foaming at the mouth Trumpkins.

Let us pray...

Dear Lord... HELP!!!!!!!! He said he would make "America Great Again" but all he's doing is making America completely psychotic.

"Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule." - Friedrich Nietzsche

I will ONLY vote for Trump. No other republican and no democrat. If Trump isn't on the ballot then I will vote for the American Freedom Party.

With the other two i do not know if we would regress. With Sanders it would be a stalemate time after time.

Forum List

Back