POLL: Donald Trump/Hillary Clinton: Who You Got?...

Donald Trump Or Hillary Clinton

• Total voters
Clinton.

I don't see Trump pulling enough votes from independents, women, and minority voters to beat her. He's been at it long enough to bring them over to his camp, but he hasn't.

Unless something new comes out we are not aware of, Trump is going to win this going away if it is only 2 candidates, him V Hilly/Bernie. Left doesn't want to hear it, but all fingers point to that except for the very early polls, which have already been explained quite well.

Democrats have won two last so it's time for a Republican like of 2000 and 2004.

Gary Johnson

Choosing between Trump and Clinton is like choosing between Gambino and Bonanno and only somebody with absolutely no conscience, principles and integrity would willingly involve themselves in that choice.

Wake me up after you RepubliCrat dickheads get done fucking up the country worse than it already is.

could not have said it any better myself.:clap: I as well of course would like to see Johnson as POTUS since he he has similiar views to ron paul but people who believe in following the constitution like ron paul and gary johnson never get elected.the elite make sure of that. Trump was in favor of the patriot act so I dont trust him PLUS he hung out with criminal liar and cheater Tom shady Brady who him along with the cheatriots have tainted the NFL causing the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.:D

that alone is WHY i dont trust Trump for a second.:D

Clinton.

I don't see Trump pulling enough votes from independents, women, and minority voters to beat her. He's been at it long enough to bring them over to his camp, but he hasn't.

How can you know this since it is just the primaries?

Gary Johnson

Choosing between Trump and Clinton is like choosing between Gambino and Bonanno and only somebody with absolutely no conscience, principles and integrity would willingly involve themselves in that choice.

Wake me up after you RepubliCrat dickheads get done fucking up the country worse than it already is.

could not have said it any better myself.:clap: I as well of course would like to see Johnson as POTUS since he he has similiar views to ron paul but people who believe in following the constitution like ron paul and gary johnson never get elected.the elite make sure of that. Trump was in favor of the patriot act so I dont trust him PLUS he hung out with criminal liar and cheater Tom shady Brady who him along with the cheatriots have tainted the NFL causing the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.:D

And you will pick the worse of two evils?

By Rmuse on Tue, Mar 1st, 2016 at 11:09 am

Super Tuesday Could Doom The GOP As Poll Shows Both Clinton And Sanders Smoking Trump
A new CNN/ORC Poll has shows how big of a hole Republicans could be digging for themselves as both Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders would easily beat Donald Trump.…

Yeah, most sources do have Hillary Clinton the big favorite going in. But it's early.

What to watch for in a Trump vs. Clinton showdown (TPM, Mar. 2, 2016)

. . . Trump has threatened to deport 11 million immigrants living in the country illegally, when he is elected president. If Mitt Romney's comment that immigrants should "self-deport" mobilized a record 11.2 million Hispanic voters in 2012 and left him with an abysmal 27 percent share of the Latino vote, promises of a "beautiful" border wall and mass deportation could lead to a spike in Latino voter turnout that reflects as much a movement against Trump as one for Clinton. While a record number of Latino voters came out to the polls in 2012, there were still 12 million more eligible Hispanic voters that chose not to come out and cast ballots that year.

Only 48 percent of eligible Latino voters came out to vote in 2012. And, the number of eligible Latino voters between 2012 and 2016 is estimated to have grown by about 4 million people. That is all to say there is a huge potential for Clinton to maximize Latino voter turnout in November.

And that does not even begin to account for Clinton's advantage with eligible black voters who have grown by 6 percent since 2012, according to an analysis by Pew. Black voters show up at the polls at much higher rates than Latino voters and have shown they are enthusiastic about supporting Clinton.

The share of the minority vote is expected to be the largest in history, Pew predicts – a numbers advantage for Democrats regardless of if Trump was the nominee– but Trump's bombastic message and crude delivery could also motivate minority voters to come out in even bigger numbers against him. . . .
Take note GOP, minority voters are apparently for a lawless borderless society...

I know it's a little early, but it looks like this will be the matchup in November. From everything i'm reading, Hillary Clinton will be the big favorite over Trump. But what say you all here at USMB?

yeah as you know we dont elect these people and put them in office,they are SELECTED for us by the elite and whoever they want in gets elected. I agree with you that it will come down between Hellery and Trump with Hill being the newly selected POTUS by them. If I had my choice of the two,I would rather it be Trump even though I dont trust him but it will be Helleray the fact Hellery is a mass murderer. she is the one they want in..

Obviously the NWO Global Elite #1 choice. It was either her or Jeb Bush.
yeah and Bush has dropped out so it will be HELLERY.

Is the "dress" Mrs Tuluza is wearing made of burlap?

ap_hillary_clinton_01_mt_160301_16x9_992.jpg

1. Old Cankles will not be on ticket or even have a ticket. She'll be under the bus.

2. Likely going to be Trump v. Kerry or Biden - unless George Soros decides to run himself.

So all this polling is worthless. But if it keeps college-indoctrinated social engineering grads employed then where's the harm?

Gary Johnson

Dude I NEVER vote for either party.its a ONE PARTY SYSTEM disguised as two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected. ron paul being the exception since he was a RINO.

Didnt you see what I said while I dont trust Trump if it comes down to between him and that mass murderer evil HELLERY,I will pull for Trump.I wont vote for him though because if you vote for him,you are part of the problem because evil is evil.He is the LESSER of the evil but again,evil is evil and if you vote for evil,you are part of the problem why things never change.

Only an idiot would vote for either of these clowns. while it will do no good,I will always put in a write in vote for gary johnson.by doing that,i can look at myself in the mirror and have a clear conscience.

I know it's a little early, but it looks like this will be the matchup in November. From everything i'm reading, Hillary Clinton will be the big favorite over Trump. But what say you all here at USMB?
You could be in for a surprise. The GOP race is far from over. In spite of Trump "winning" many states last night, it was not the actual vote-count landslide he predicted. He took a hard hit in numbers. He was within some 800 votes of losing Vermont to Kasich. Trump, therefore, will not will Ohio. Worse, Trump's in trouble in California where they can smell a bullshit artist a mile away...because bullshit artistry is kind of a thing out there..they've cornered the market.

So, fasten your seatbelts, this is going to be like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (for those that have been to Disneyland "back in the day" in Anaheim..)

Gary Johnson

Dude I NEVER vote for either party.its a ONE PARTY SYSTEM disguised as two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected. ron paul being the exception since he was a RINO.

Didnt you see what I said while I dont trust Trump if it comes down to between him and that mass murderer evil HELLERY,I will pull for Trump.I wont vote for him though because if you vote for him,you are part of the problem because evil is evil.He is the LESSER of the evil but again,evil is evil and if you vote for evil,you are part of the problem why things never change.

Only an idiot would vote for either of these clowns. while it will do no good,I will always put in a write in vote for gary johnson.by doing that,i can look at myself in the mirror and have a clear conscience.

What has Trump done that makes his so evil in your eyes?

You could be in for a surprise. The GOP race is far from over. In spite of Trump "winning" many states last night, it was not the actual vote-count landslide he predicted. He took a hard hit in numbers. He was within some 800 votes of losing Vermont to Kasich. Trump, therefore, will not will Ohio. Worse, Trump's in trouble in California where they can smell a bullshit artist a mile away...because bullshit artistry is kind of a thing out there..they've cornered the market.

So, fasten your seatbelts, this is going to be like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (for those that have been to Disneyland "back in the day" in Anaheim..)

Yeah, Cruz is still hanging around, It isn't over yet. I'm just seeing where people are at as far as the current conventional wisdom goes. We'll see where it all ends up.

Americans will vote Trump. No contest.
Not all.there are many sheep women who they will ignore the facts of what a mass murderer she is and her criminal activities and still vote for her.i cant remember her name but there is this one lady sheep here who posts in the welcome section all the time who refuses to acklowedge the wrong doings of that evil slut bitch and is going to vote for her.

some women are as stupid as the blacks are who refuse to look at the facts that Obama is no different than Bush who they hate yet even though he has continued Bushs policys,they love that bastard.:rolleyes:

same with these idiot women who want hellery in:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Gary Johnson

What has Trump done that makes his so evil in your eyes?
uh you have not read my previous posts,friends with liar and cheater,criminal shady brady who has created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal but MORE importantly,he endorced the patriot act of evil mass murderer Bush which tells me he is no different than that bastard.

Forum List

Back