[POLL] - Liberals, how much is a "fair share?" - Taxes

What's the "fair share?"

• Total voters
"obscenities?" You mean like "shag?"

No. Obscenities like this:

How is that "stupid?" It's just a picture. It may be photoshopped, for all I know.

It is child abuse, purely and simply.

Conservatives are scared of all problems because they have only one solution. Do nothing and hope that someone else solves the problem.

Is that what you tell employees to do?

Almost all of the "problems" liberals are always moaning about are either
#1 Not solvable.
or
#2 Not as bad as the liberal "solution"

That is the sad record of all their "solutions."

Social Security is bankrupt
Medicare is bankrupt.
Welfare causes illegitimacy and crime.
Regulatory agencies are always captured by the corporations they regulate.
Regulatory agencies are unable to stop imposing new regulations
Democracy is corrupt.
Government "investment" always goes to political cronies.

Yada,
Yada,
Yada . . . . . .

Proof positive of "A liberal is one who is open to all solutions. A conservative is one who's afraid of all problems."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah, liberals are open to all solutions, especially bad ones, and so long as they are government solutions.

Last edited:
Almost all of the "problems" liberals are always moaning about are either
#1 Not solvable.
or
#2 Not as bad as the liberal "solution"

That is the sad record of all their "solutions."

Social Security is bankrupt
Medicare is bankrupt.
Welfare causes illegitimacy and crime.
Regulatory agencies are always captured by the corporations they regulate.
Regulatory agencies are unable to stop imposing new regulations
Democracy is corrupt.
Government "investment" always goes to political cronies.

Yada,
Yada,
Yada . . . . . .

Proof positive of "A liberal is one who is open to all solutions. A conservative is one who's afraid of all problems."

Yeah, liberals are open to all solutions, especially bad ones, and so long as they are government solutions.

So, conservatives' 'no solutions' are good ones? Really? Since when? For the record, I am for solutions that work, be they government solutions, or private solutions. When was the last time a private solution was offered to solve national problems? When did the last private solution to national problems actually work?

Last edited:
He invented the economic system you favor.

Bullshite.

Nope. Fascism is what the Democrat party endorses. That's what they're talking about when they refer to "public/private" partnership. And that's also what they are talking about when they say the want to ameliorate the so-called "evils" of capitalism with regulation.

Proving your total and complete misunderstanding of what fascism is. Congratulations.

So, conservatives' 'no solutions' are good ones? Really? Since when? For the record, I am for solutions that work, be they government solutions, or private solutions. When was the last time a private solution was offered to solve national problems? When did the last private solution to national problems actually work?

Well, lets see, there's the light bulb, the telephone, radio, television, cell phones, radar, airplanes, the automobile, anesthesia, vaccines, antibiotics, health insurance, car insurance, homeowners insurance, computers, the internet, chemical fertilizer, rubber, plastic, steam engine, internal combustion engine, electric motor, refrigeration, power looms, the cotton gin, the repeating rifle, yada, yada, yada . . . . . . . .

What does Mussolini have to do with anything?

He invented the economic system you favor.

I don't favor or disfavor any economic system. They are tools. I favor the best tool for any job.

ROFL! You have made it plain that you despise capitalism.

There are really only two economics systems: private property or government control. You either support the former or the later.

Bullshite.

Nope. Fascism is what the Democrat party endorses. That's what they're talking about when they refer to "public/private" partnership. And that's also what they are talking about when they say the want to ameliorate the so-called "evils" of capitalism with regulation.

Proving your total and complete misunderstanding of what fascism is. Congratulations.

That is exactly what fascism is.

Bullshite.

The left endorses extreme conservatism?

What's "conservative" about government regulation and "public/private partnerships?"

What makes you think I'm like the guy in the story?

You don't want to pay for any of the amenities of society that have been proven beneficial over time.

Before government took over there were volunteer firefighters, some small towns were able to keep them like the one I live in. We don't pay fire protection taxes and our firefighters don't get paid. You speak about the amenities of society as if they are most beneficial in their current form with no better alternatives, and I'm afraid you are misguided.

Yeah, there could be exceptions to the rule when you're out in the Styx. The volunteer fire department would almost certainly lack the training to handle the variety of situations that a well trained fire department in the city would have and I'm sure the equipment they'd have to work with would be substandard as well. It'd be better than nothing though.

You don't want to pay for any of the amenities of society that have been proven beneficial over time.

Before government took over there were volunteer firefighters, some small towns were able to keep them like the one I live in. We don't pay fire protection taxes and our firefighters don't get paid. You speak about the amenities of society as if they are most beneficial in their current form with no better alternatives, and I'm afraid you are misguided.

Joe called me a moron, but he only proved that he's one. He thinks private fire protection services don't exist. He also equate opposition to being force to pay for the government brand as a desire not to want the product at all.

It takes a special kind of stupid to be a liberal.

Well gee BriPat, it sounds like you'd like to have the option to chose between public and private in this case. You'd think that some enterprising individual would come along and propose just such a thing seeing how government cant do anything right and all. Why do you think they don't?

Joe called me a moron, but he only proved that he's one. He thinks private fire protection services don't exist. He also equate opposition to being force to pay for the government brand as a desire not to want the product at all.

Well gee BriPat, it sounds like you'd like to have the option to chose between public and private in this case. You'd think that some enterprising individual would come along and propose just such a thing seeing how government cant do anything right and all. Why do you think they don't?

BriPat only has one solution. Do nothing and hope that someone will figure out how to make money solving the problem. If that doesn't work, do more nothing.

They don't because they are already paying for the government product. What I am asking for is to quit being forced to pay for the government product. If consumers had a choice, there wouldn't be any government run fire departments.

BriPat only has one solution. Do nothing and hope that someone will figure out how to make money solving the problem. If that doesn't work, do more nothing.

If that doesn't work then it's not a problem people are willing to pay to have solved.

Yeah, there could be exceptions to the rule when you're out in the Styx. The volunteer fire department would almost certainly lack the training to handle the variety of situations that a well trained fire department in the city would have and I'm sure the equipment they'd have to work with would be substandard as well. It'd be better than nothing though.

Tempe AZ has private fire protection services. You pay them a monthly fee to protect your house from fire. They are as professional as any government run fire department, and a whole lot cheaper.

Forum List

Back