[POLL] - Liberals, how much is a "fair share?" - Taxes

What's the "fair share?"

• Total voters
Every guess by propagandists of the premium increases due to Obamacare gets higher. Where will it stop? .

They aren't guesses, PMS. Those are the kinds or increases people who signed up at healthcare.org are experiencing. Man analysts have predicted similar increases once the mandate on business is enforced.

Which will become illegal next year.

But there's no sense in not trying another lie campaign to try to get elected some day again.

Isn't a "lie campaign" exactly the way Obama got Congress to approve Obamacare?

Remember this lie: "if you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it, period."?

I didn't think that he was making promises for private insurance companies. I always assumed that he was addressing his responsibilities, including the ACA provision for grandfathering, which private insurance companies chose not to offer.

Clearly he underestimated Republican ability to spin shit from gold.

He lied, dipshit, and you're lying now. Only a complete moron would fall for the shit you just spewed.

Under democracy we hire and fire our representatives in government. We don't get to hire and fire our Constitution.

Yeah, actually, we do. However, Lincoln murdered anyone who tried and thereby set a bad precedent.

This is extreme, extreme, extremism. Not surprising, but almost completely un-American.

The Civil War was "un-American?"

I agree. It was cold blooded murder.

Tell us more about group plans becoming illegal next year.

Groups plans aren't going to be illegal, but the plans currently in force will almost all become illegal.

You really don't know squat about Obamacare, do you?

They will remain what they always have been. Inadequate to insure personal responsibility for one's own health care costs.

No, they will be illegal, and about 130 million Americans will have an Obamacare approved plan imposed on them.

Please quite demonstrating your ignorance of the law.

They aren't guesses, PMS. Those are the kinds or increases people who signed up at healthcare.org are experiencing. Man analysts have predicted similar increases once the mandate on business is enforced.

Which will become illegal next year.

Isn't a "lie campaign" exactly the way Obama got Congress to approve Obamacare?

Remember this lie: "if you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it, period."?

I didn't think that he was making promises for private insurance companies. I always assumed that he was addressing his responsibilities, including the ACA provision for grandfathering, which private insurance companies chose not to offer.

He lied, dipshit, and you're lying now. Only a complete moron would fall for the shit you just spewed.

You are unable to distinguish truth from lies. That's why Republican propaganda owns your "mind".

Yeah, actually, we do. However, Lincoln murdered anyone who tried and thereby set a bad precedent.

This is extreme, extreme, extremism. Not surprising, but almost completely un-American.

It saved America. If the Confederacy had prevailed, they would be a third world poverty stricken, outcast of a country now.

You are unable to distinguish truth from lies. That's why Republican propaganda owns your "mind".

Wrong again. I can distinguish truth from lies. And although Americans are pretty dumb, they are smart enough to know that Obama lied repeatedly about Obamacare.

You're lying now.

Last edited:

It saved America. If the Confederacy had prevailed, they would be a third world poverty stricken, outcast of a country now.

The only thing it saved America from is freedom. Instead we got an Empire populated by serfs who withheld their consent to be ruled by Yankee carpet baggers.

Lincoln's claim that the war saved "government of the people, by the people and for the people" is one of the biggest lies ever foisted on the American public.

Even if the Confederacy would have ended up as you describe, that wouldn't have justified invading it and subjugating it - not if you believe that "consent of the governed" is a basic principle of legitimate government.

Wrong again. I can distinguish truth from lies. And although Americans are pretty dumb, they are smart enough to know the Obama lied repeatedly about Obamacare.

You're lying now.

Nobody who respects truth will support Republicans who have made a shambles of it. Most certainly, you are a prime example.

Wrong again. I can distinguish truth from lies. And although Americans are pretty dumb, they are smart enough to know the Obama lied repeatedly about Obamacare.

You're lying now.

Nobody who respects truth will support Republicans who have made a shambles of it. Most certainly, you are a prime example.

ROFL! How does that prove that Obama didn't lie?

You're lying now.

I've explained that to you many times including just now. When ever you read the truth your head aches from cognitive dissonance caused by the propaganda that you've embraced versus the truth of reality.

Either way both parties are constantly lying to the American public. So much so that no one is arguing against people being jailed without due process. Or against spying on citizens without a warrant.

Obama lied, it's proven. But every politician lies and the public allows them to remain in office.

I've explained that to you many times including just now. When ever you read the truth your head aches from cognitive dissonance caused by the propaganda that you've embraced versus the truth of reality.

Your "explanation" was an obvious lie.

Reading patent lies is what makes my head hurt.

Get this what people were saying to me the other day:

They claimed that I wasn't paying my "fair share of taxes", because I could afford to pay more.

I informed them that last year I probably paid more in taxes than any of them netted (individually). Still not my fair share.

I then informed them that I have most likely paid more in dollars to the IRS than they have over our lives. Still not my fair share.

Their rebuttal was (that STUPID): you didn't get there on your own. Really? I received exactly $0.00 in tuition, $0.00 in any foodstamps/wellfare, etc. growing up. I run my own business that I built out of my bedroom while I was living at home when I was 15 (no exaggeration). I'm not "rich" or anything like that-but I do well.

But the income inequality isn't "fair" to them. So I explain to them if my business goes under-I'm bankrupt. If their business (where they work) goes under: they simply get another job. My job has much responsibility and accountability than theirs do. In other words: their risk is minimal, while mine is great.

But they go to work, collect a 9-5 paycheck (which there's nothing wrong with that). But don't turn around and bitch out of jealously while others eventually make more than you do-because that's not the path you went down.

If you think that you're underpaid: go get a better job. If you can't: MAKE one (hint: start your own business; but I promise it's harder than it seems). If there's no way that you make more money: than you're currently get paid what you're worth. It's that simple.

/end rant LOL

Last edited:
Dude. I am absolutely positive that you don't make enough money to be considered a "plutocrat".

When you have 500 million in the bank and are making at least 25 million a year, then come back and bitch.

You friends have a problem with the plutocracy in this country. Not the small business man making 100k a year. Or at least that is who they should have a problem with.

If they have a problem with you doing something like making 100k a year, I would find some new friends.

You know how I know you are not among the ultra wealthy? You are posting on here. Proof positive.

Dude. I am absolutely positive that you don't make enough money to be considered a "plutocrat".

When you have 500 million in the bank and are making at least 25 million a year, then come back and bitch.

You friends have a problem with the plutocracy in this country. Not the small business man making 100k a year. Or at least that is who they should have a problem with.

If they have a problem with you doing something like making 100k a year, I would find some new friends.

You know how I know you are not among the ultra wealthy? You are posting on here. Proof positive.

Never claimed I was "ultra wealthy", or that they were my "friends".

They claimed that I wasn't paying my "fair share of taxes", because I could afford to pay more.

I informed them that last year I probably paid more in taxes than any of them netted (individually). Still not my fair share.

I then informed them that I have most likely paid more in dollars to the IRS than they have over our lives. Still not my fair share.

Their rebuttal was (that STUPID): you didn't get there on your own. Really? I received exactly $0.00 in tuition, $0.00 in any foodstamps/wellfare, etc. growing up. I run my own business that I built out of my bedroom while I was living at home when I was 15 (no exaggeration). I'm not "rich" or anything like that-but I do well.

But the income inequality isn't "fair" to them. So I explain to them if my business goes under-I'm bankrupt. If their business (where they work) goes under: they simply get another job. My job has much responsibility and accountability than theirs do. In other words: their risk is minimal, while mine is great.

But they go to work, collect a 9-5 paycheck (which there's nothing wrong with that). But don't turn around and bitch out of jealously while others eventually make more than you do-because that's not the path you went down.

If you think that you're underpaid: go get a better job. If you can't: MAKE one (hint: start your own business; but I promise it's harder than it seems). If there's no way that you make more money: than you're currently get paid what you're worth. It's that simple.

/end rant LOL

You did get there on your own and the Dumbocrats know it. They just need a false narrative in order to explain a really fucked up ideology which they cannot justify with honest rational thought.

The reality is, you're already paying way more than they are. If anyone should be forced to pay more, it's the same assholes who are bitching that the wealthy don't pay enough. They are the one's receiving all of the benefits of our new, unconstitutional government.

/end rant LOL

When you get sick of the privilege of paying taxes to the country that allowed you success, you have at least two options.

Move.

Stop earning so much money.

You're in control.

/end rant LOL

When you get sick of the privilege of paying taxes to the country that allowed you success, you have at least two options.

Move.

You're in control.

I have no problem paying a flat tax (and specific percentage that everybody pays). Let's say it's 10%-everybody pays 10%, I have no problems if my 10% is higher than somebody elses. I think that's as "fair" as you can get-everybody gives up the same proportion of their earnings. If that's what happens-you'll see no complaints out of me.

But how about my "fair share" in the benefits of paying taxes? I have NEVER received a penny form the government in the form of food stamps, wellfare, etc. Shouldn't I receive my "fair share" of tax dollars? Or is that something that nobody wants to address?

I have no problem with my money helping other people-I wish more of it went to Hurricane Katrina aide for example. No problems with even temporary unemployment, let's say 6 months. You lose your job-you're on the dole for 6 months. Even that I have no complaints. But how is it fair for me to pay people for extended unemployment-and then when that runs out they simple switch over to disability (on a bogus claim).

But ultimately....I pay more into the system, and receive less in return. So where is my "fair share"? Or are the leeches of society only concerned about themselves?

Last edited:

/end rant LOL

Move.

You're in control.

I have no problem paying a flat tax (and specific percentage that everybody pays). Let's say it's 10%-everybody pays 10%, I have no problems if my 10% is higher than somebody elses. I think that's as "fair" as you can get-everybody gives up the same proportion of their earnings. If that's what happens-you'll see no complaints out of me.

But how about my "fair share" in the benefits of paying taxes? I have NEVER received a penny form the government in the form of food stamps, wellfare, etc. Shouldn't I receive my "fair share" of tax dollars? Or is that something that nobody wants to address?

I have no problem with my money helping other people-I wish more of it went to Hurricane Katrina aide for example. No problems with even temporary unemployment, let's say 6 months. You lose your job-you're on the dole for 6 months. Even that I have no complaints. But how is it fair for me to pay people for extended unemployment-and then when that runs out they simple switch over to disability (on a bogus claim).

But ultimately....I pay more into the system, and receive less in return. So where is my "fair share"? Or are the leeches of society only concerned about themselves?

Who told you that life is fair? What's not fair is people living on the edge of poverty despite full time jobs.

Forum List

Back