[POLL] - Liberals, how much is a "fair share?" - Taxes

What's the "fair share?"

• Total voters
I
Yes great argument. Every time I point out so etching true you can't refute you resort to platitudes that mean nothing.

How would you refer to people who stand against our Constitution?

You mean people like you [MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION]? I refer to them as assholes. I also refer to them as parasites. The Constitution does not authorize the federal government to force citizens to purchase a good or service and you know it. But your desire to live as a parasite and receive freebies trumps your integrity to be honest about what you know is true (and painfully obviously so).

Your opinion would count if you were a Supreme Court Justice. Unfortunately you were born dumber than a box of hammers, and are determined to remain that way through life.

You made your bed, now lie in it.

I
How would you refer to people who stand against our Constitution?

You mean people like you [MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION]? I refer to them as assholes. I also refer to them as parasites. The Constitution does not authorize the federal government to force citizens to purchase a good or service and you know it. But your desire to live as a parasite and receive freebies trumps your integrity to be honest about what you know is true (and painfully obviously so).

Your opinion would count if you were a Supreme Court Justice. Unfortunately you were born dumber than a box of hammers, and are determined to remain that way through life.

So under this democracy the opinions of citizens doesn't matter?

Don't answer that. We already know the answer.

If you have no money, and no health insurance, the only alternative that you have for health care is emergency room treatment. If you have insurance, you are not allowed to use the emergency room fonon emergency treatment.

"Amazing the left believes everything they hear if it feels good."

Did it make you feel good to believe that ACA won't reduce emergency room treatment before finding out that you were wrong?

It's amazing how [MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION] illustrates his own ignorance... If you didn't have the money for health insurance before the ACA you won't magically have money for health insurance after the ACA :cuckoo:

PMZ loves the ACA because I now have to provide health insurance for him since he's too fuck'n lazy to work and spends his money on frivolous items like high-speed internet instead of on necessities.

The only way that Rottweiner's story holds up is if he gets to imagine who those who disagree are. Propaganda 101.

He doesn't have to imagine a thing. He simply has to observe the idiocies you post in this forum.

I

Under democracy we hire and fire our representatives in government. We don't get to hire and fire our Constitution.

You certainly confuse easily.

6%, on the average, of every hospital bill is from president Reagan's EMTALA act which requires hospital emergency rooms to perform emergency treatment on anyone who requires it regardless of their ability to pay.

People with no means to pay for for health care use that for both emergency and non emergency treatments because hospitals are reluctant to draw the line.

With ACA, people are required to have health insurance, and those who can't afford it are subsidized. That gives everyone the option to take advantage of more effective treatment of non emergency conditions at regular doctors offices.

In a perfect world that would reduce every hospital bill 6%. It's not a perfect world so experience suggests the actual savings would be somewhat less than 6%.

Oh ok. So you're saying that 6% is a huge problem that must be addressed by over regulation and unconstitutional mandates. Well, hopefully we can hit at least 4%. That would make all this stuff worth it.

$43B in 2008 and rising every year.

The individual mandate is Constitutional.

You probably believe that murder is over regulated. I don't.

You're equating not buying insurance to murder?

What a stupid remark. ACA gives people with no alternative but the emergency today, a better option. Go to a PCP and use your insurance.

Your argument is that people that don't have insurance go to the emergency room and get turned down because they don't have insurance so we have to stop that because of the rising cost of people who do t get medical service because they don't have insurance and that causes bankruptcies because they didn't get care because they don't have insurance and everyone has to pay for the care they didn't receive after getting turned down because they don't have insurance and that costs too much.

6%, on the average, of every hospital bill is from president Reagan's EMTALA act which requires hospital emergency rooms to perform emergency treatment on anyone who requires it regardless of their ability to pay.

People with no means to pay for health care use that for both emergency and non emergency treatments because hospitals are reluctant to draw the line.

With ACA, people are required to have health insurance, and those who can't afford it are subsidized. That gives everyone the option to take advantage of more effective treatment of non emergency conditions at regular doctors offices.

In a perfect world that would reduce every hospital bill 6%. It's not a perfect world so experience suggests the actual savings would be somewhat less than 6%.

So we have to pay 80% more for insurance that has a deductible 2 or 3 times higher so we can avoid paying 6% more on our hospital bills?

Don't ever try to start a business, PMS. You're obviously the world's biggest sucker.

Your argument is that people that don't have insurance go to the emergency room and get turned down because they don't have insurance so we have to stop that because of the rising cost of people who do t get medical service because they don't have insurance and that causes bankruptcies because they didn't get care because they don't have insurance and everyone has to pay for the care they didn't receive after getting turned down because they don't have insurance and that costs too much.

People with no means to pay for health care use that for both emergency and non emergency treatments because hospitals are reluctant to draw the line.

So we have to pay 80% more for insurance that has a deductible 2 or 3 times higher so we can avoid paying 6% more on our hospital bills?

Don't ever try to start a business, PMS. You're obviously the world's biggest sucker.

Every guess by propagandists of the premium increases due to Obamacare gets higher. Where will it stop?

The truth is that Obamacare doesn't effect most Republicans at all. They get their insurance from group plans from their employers.

But there's no sense in not trying another lie campaign to try to get elected some day again.

I

Under democracy we hire and fire our representatives in government. We don't get to hire and fire our Constitution.

Yeah, actually, we do. However, Lincoln murdered anyone who tried and thereby set a bad precedent.

Every guess by propagandists of the premium increases due to Obamacare gets higher. Where will it stop? .

They aren't guesses, PMS. Those are the kinds or increases people who signed up at healthcare.org are experiencing. Man analysts have predicted similar increases once the mandate on business is enforced.

[The truth is that Obamacare doesn't effect most Republicans at all. They get their insurance from group plans from their employers. .

Which will become illegal next year.

But there's no sense in not trying another lie campaign to try to get elected some day again.

Isn't a "lie campaign" exactly the way Obama got Congress to approve Obamacare?

Remember this lie: "if you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it, period."?

I

If you want your opinion to matter replace Representatives with Proposals.
You still expose yourself to the losing side of a Proposal.

I

What does that have to do with the Supreme Court?

How much so you want YOUR opinion to matter?
Proposals must pass the muster of the State Supreme Court.
California uses Proposals all the time.
And as you just stated yourself, no matter how much freedom you think you have as deemed by the Federal and State Constitutions, in the end it comes down to ideologues in robes.

So to be concrete, would you eliminate Judicial Review?

Yeah, actually, we do. However, Lincoln murdered anyone who tried and thereby set a bad precedent.

This is extreme, extreme, extremism. Not surprising, but almost completely un-American.

Every guess by propagandists of the premium increases due to Obamacare gets higher. Where will it stop? .

They aren't guesses, PMS. Those are the kinds or increases people who signed up at healthcare.org are experiencing. Man analysts have predicted similar increases once the mandate on business is enforced.

[The truth is that Obamacare doesn't effect most Republicans at all. They get their insurance from group plans from their employers. .

Remember this lie: "if you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it, period."?

I didn't think that he was making promises for private insurance companies. I always assumed that he was addressing his responsibilities, including the ACA provision for grandfathering, which private insurance companies chose not to offer.

Clearly he underestimated Republican ability to spin shit from gold.

Tell us more about group plans becoming illegal next year.

And as you just stated yourself, no matter how much freedom you think you have as deemed by the Federal and State Constitutions, in the end it comes down to ideologues in robes.

I would eliminate government entirely. However, if government remains, then I would simply give the states the right to approve or reject any law passed by Congress. That's how things worked before the Civil War.

I would eliminate government entirely. However, if government remains, then I would simply give the states the right to approve or reject any law passed by Congress. That's how things worked before the Civil War.

Pure unadulterated un-Americanism.

Groups plans aren't going to be illegal, but the plans currently in force will almost all become illegal.

You really don't know squat about Obamacare, do you?

Pure unadulterated un-Americanism.

What the hell is Americanism, raping, murdering and pillaging people in states who don't like the laws you want to impose on them?

Groups plans aren't going to be illegal, but the plans currently in force will almost all become illegal.

You really don't know squat about Obamacare, do you?

They will remain what they always have been. Inadequate to insure personal responsibility for one's own health care costs.

Forum List

Back