Poll: Obama approval at all-time low

I'm sure Obama will overcome his 42% approval

I am not as sure that Republicans can overcome their 22% approval

NBC/WSJ poll: Obama approval sinks to new low - First Read

•The public’s view of the Republican Party has reached another all-time low in the survey, with 22 percent seeing the GOP in a positive light and 53 percent viewing it negatively;

Not so sure Republicans should be gloating in this thread

Yeah... right... whatever... leftard polls... the real proof of what people think of political parties will come next November.

If I was a democrap, I'd be worried... real worried.

•The public’s view of the Republican Party has reached another all-time low in the survey, with 22 percent seeing the GOP in a positive light and 53 percent viewing it negatively;

Yeah... right... whatever... polls, polls, polls... the real proof of what people think of political parties will come next November.

The GOP is polling much lower than the Democratic Party. Wake up and smell the coffee.

His approval rating is almost double that of Republicans.

"The GOP’s favorability is at an all-time low as well, with only 22 percent of those surveyed seeing the Republican Party positively..."

Once he fixes Obamacare all by himself he will recover.

President Barack Obama’s job approval has dropped to an all-time low, according to a new poll released Wednesday.

A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal survey shows that a mere 42 percent of Americans approve of Obama’s job performance, down five points from a poll conducted in early October. The president’s disapproval rating stands at 51 percent, tying an all-time high for Obama.

Read more: Poll: Obama approval at all-time low - Jose DelReal - POLITICO.com

42 is greater than the 41% someone posted about a month ago.....:lol: :lol:

Yeah... right... whatever... leftard polls... the real proof of what people think of political parties will come next November.

Same poll as the OP isn't it?

Wall Street Journal is leftard? Mr Murdoch will be disappointed

Didn't we just go through the issues Republicans have with polls during the last election? The polls that consistently predicted a GOP loss?

Now, what do we do with polls that give Republicans a 22% approval? What can Republicans do to reverse their public opinion?

42%....omg, what will he do now?

Really? Is this even worth a thread?

"And for the first time in the survey, even Obama’s personal ratings are upside-down,
with 41 percent viewing him a favorable light and 45 percent viewing him negatively."

The GOP and the TPM, in particularly, poll far worse than Obama.

Republicans, we need to worry about our own house.

And the troofers and birfers and the TeaPs have to leave, now.

The GOP and the TPM, in particularly, poll far worse than Obama.

Republicans, we need to worry about our own house.

And the troofers and birfers and the TeaPs have to leave, now.

Republicans have bigger problems than that. They have a split between moderates, Teatards and Libertarians

None of which will give an inch

The left and Obama apologists are in full panic mood. They have not forgotten the beating they took
in the House for passing it. Of course, it did leave the Democrats more extreme since most of the Blue Dog democrats got
kicked out.

Papa Obama and the Democrats lied to the US people to pass a bad law.
The GOP opposed it and one party, the Democrats — own this piece of crap.

The Democrats have given the GOP a great gift
the political pain for Papa Obamacare’s failure and being deceitful to the American people
will fall upon the Democrats.

Obama Lied
Healthcare plans died

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
The roll out of ObamaCare is here and people are finally getting a look at how bad a piece of legislation this law was. ObamaCare was never about reducing the costs of health care for most Americans...it was always about taking the first step towards a single payer system that would give poor Americans free health care and force the Middle Class to pick up the tab. THAT has always been the real agenda of Barry, Harry and Nancy. The lies that have been repeated about what ObamaCare will do and what it will cost have all had one goal in mind...get us started down the path of government run health care far enough that there is no turning back. In rare moments of candor all three have admitted that's the case so it should come as no shock to anyone that the next thing coming our way when ObamaCare fails (and it has to as constituted) will be a call from the Left for what they wanted in the first place.

Too funny- If Jimmy Carter knocks you..

Papa Obama knocked on incompetence by Jimmy Carter
who had gas lines, stagflation, the Iranian hostage crisis

On how he would evaluate the Obama presidency so far:

JC: “He’s done the best he could under the circumstances. His major accomplishment was Obamacare, and the implementation of it now is questionable at best.”

Last edited:
Too funny- If Jimmy Carter knocks you

JC: “He’s done the best he could under the circumstances. His major accomplishment was Obamacare, and the implementation of it now is questionable at best.”

If you were honest with yourself and not just focused on just Obama. you'd understand that Washington is full of incompetence in every nook and cranny including your own ideology.
I'd be in favor of throwing everyone out today and starting all over again.
What do ya think?

Too funny- If Jimmy Carter knocks you

If you were honest with yourself and not just focused on just Obama. you'd understand that Washington is full of incompetence in every nook and cranny including your own ideology.
I'd be in favor of throwing everyone out today and starting all over again.
What do ya think?

Well Papa Obama and the extreme left
are the major factors in the current gov't problems.
So the major focus has to be on them.

But, if the question would I kick out all
yes

I would also want term limits

Do you like being lied to and feeling betrayed? Does it make you love and respect someone, more, who does that to you?
I never trust anyone enough to feel betrayed. I know what humans are all about.

I hear you there. I like the quote, "trust no one" and have seen how accurate it is. And I never trusted O.....only held out hope, when he was elected, that he loved America, and wanted to see her prosper.

I didn't trust him, because I knew who his friends were, his pastor, and had read one of his books. I became very suspicious.

"If you want to know more about someones character, look at their friends."

Truth

It really was a dereliction of duty the way the MSM refused to do any
real investigate work on him or even ask him a tough question

It is funny how even now, if a reporter asks a 'tough question"
the news is the reporter asking the question - not him avoiding it

Once he fixes Obamacare all by himself he will recover.

President Barack Obama’s job approval has dropped to an all-time low, according to a new poll released Wednesday.

A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal survey shows that a mere 42 percent of Americans approve of Obama’s job performance, down five points from a poll conducted in early October. The president’s disapproval rating stands at 51 percent, tying an all-time high for Obama.

Read more: Poll: Obama approval at all-time low - Jose DelReal - POLITICO.com

Thank God

the radical left and the Obama apologists own this mess
called ObamaCare-

hook line and sinker

Forum List

Back