Poll: Obama approval rating 'under water'

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Poll: Obama approval rating 'under water'

A new poll gives President Obama an overall approval rating of 44%, with 48% of respondents disapproving of his performance.

In late May, the Quinnipiac University national poll gave Obama similar ratings -- 45% approval, 49% disapproval.

Obama celebrates his latest poll victory with a round of golf.

President Obama not only got in some golf Saturday, he got to talk sports with a pair of prominent television hosts.

Michael Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser — co-hosts of ESPN's Pardon The Interruption — hit the links with Obama at Fort Belvoir, near Washington.
$1373806471000-AP-Obama-Golf-001-1307140855_4_3.jpg

And Obama's popularity is 500% better than the GOP Congress.

And the far right stain wads wonder why BHO continues to make the GOP look stupid: it's because of the stupidity of the far right reactionaries.

Doesn't matter what some polls say anymore. We've got 42 months until this genetic disaster is out of office.

The genetic disasters are the race haters from the far right and the far left.

What was it that President Bush recently said about his declining approval ratings when he was in his second term? The only one that really matters is on election day? (Something like that).

The Republican Party has an approval of 29%

What do we call that?

It must have gone down last I heard he was at 41%.

As long as Papa Doc crashes and burns, I don't care how it happens.

America is sour on all government now....and rightfully so
But they are taking a harsher view on Republican antics than Obama

Hardly a reason for Republicans to gloat

You're a perfect example of what is wrong with the GOP, and why you will continue to lose

You're a perfect example of what is wrong with the GOP, and why you will continue to lose

That is why we are trying to get such attitudes and individuals out of the party. Reactionaries looking backward and acting like butt holes can't be Republicans looking forward and acting in a 21st century fashion.

Doesn't matter what some polls say anymore. We've got 42 months until this genetic disaster is out of office.

Actually, it does matter. Obama's coattails will be a factor in the mid-term elections.

Actually, it does matter. Obama's coattails will be a factor in the mid-term elections.

I don't know - he doesn't seem to have any mid-term coattails.

He brought his voters to the polls in 2008 and 2012 and provided a boost that allowed Democrats to gain seats in the House and the Senate.

But in 2010 when he wasn't on the ballot - the Democrats got creamed.

So I'm not sure he carries much mid-term clout.

Genetic disaster? Now what could that mean? You're the greatest, hater dupes- scaring the hell out of 60-80% of the country.

42 months till Hillary! lol Eat it raw...love it or leave it! Hoping for your recovery, actually. Change the channel from the brainwash bs...

I don't know - he doesn't seem to have any mid-term coattails.

He brought his voters to the polls in 2008 and 2012 and provided a boost that allowed Democrats to gain seats in the House and the Senate.

But in 2010 when he wasn't on the ballot - the Democrats got creamed.

So I'm not sure he carries much mid-term clout.

That was my point.

Forum List

Back