Poll: Obama approval rating 'under water'

Genetic disaster? Now what could that mean? You're the greatest, hater dupes- scaring the hell out of 60-80% of the country.

42 months till Hillary! lol Eat it raw...love it or leave it! Hoping for your recovery, actually. Change the channel from the brainwash bs...

I would not put all your eggs in the Hillary basket.

If I were a Democrat, I would save a few for Andrew Cuomo.

Poll: Obama approval rating 'under water'

A new poll gives President Obama an overall approval rating of 44%, with 48% of respondents disapproving of his performance.

In late May, the Quinnipiac University national poll gave Obama similar ratings -- 45% approval, 49% disapproval.

Obama celebrates his latest poll victory with a round of golf.

President Obama not only got in some golf Saturday, he got to talk sports with a pair of prominent television hosts.

Michael Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser — co-hosts of ESPN's Pardon The Interruption — hit the links with Obama at Fort Belvoir, near Washington.
View attachment 26924

So, it's up from the 41% someone claimed the other day. Sweet!

Genetic disaster? Now what could that mean? You're the greatest, hater dupes- scaring the hell out of 60-80% of the country.

42 months till Hillary! lol Eat it raw...love it or leave it! Hoping for your recovery, actually. Change the channel from the brainwash bs...

I would not put all your eggs in the Hillary basket.

If I were a Democrat, I would save a few for Andrew Cuomo.

graphics-laughing-818065.gif

Last edited:
We will not beat the Dems in 2016 unless we reach out honestly to women, minorities, Hispanics, and nominate someone of mainstream character like Christie. Any reactionary zombie a la Santorum or Perry will result in a Democratic presidency, House, Senate, and the absolute end of any chance to limit what the Dems want to do in a big government way.

Forum List

Back