Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
I want to know why an unarmed petite woman can be shot dead, and the shooter isn't made public, not to mention stand trial for murder.

Do you think that "unarmed petite woman" was practicing her rights as an American while she was trespassing?
Do you believe cops should be able to gun down people in cold blood because they are crawling through a window?

"Everyone else got the message and backed off."

Yupper. The police officer's actions served as an ultimate deterrent ...for Babbitt, of course, but also for the other burglars that were battering down the barrier door. One could argue, I suppose, that the officer's shot saved lives of Congressman, staffers, other police.....and perhaps even other burglars and assaulters.

So there is that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I support all americans doing their own thing, even burning of flags."

In the context of the post the good poster 'jc456' was responding to.....it seems clear he supports Capitol police officers being beat with a metal pole flying that American flag? Supports uniformed Capitol police being dragged down concrete steps by their strapped-on helmet to be beaten and stomped on by the folks poster 'jc456' is defending or denying they did anything wrong.

But, as has been mentioned earlier.....people who support, minimize, deflect, from the actions of those people who assaulted officers, broke down doors and windows of our Capitol, trashed and vandalized offices and furniture, and threatened to hang the 2nd most important official in America, well, that support could be argued to be treason.

Certainly, un-American, dis-loyal, un-patriotic.

But you be you, jc.

IMHO

insurrectionist
military servant of her country, who fought for her right to be there. You still don't get it. Dude, I'm not trying to change what country you support, I'm just explaining my country and it's purpose.
military servant of her country, who fought for her right to be there. You still don't get it. Dude, I'm not trying to change what country you support, I'm just explaining my country and it's purpose.
Oh, we get what terrorism is. Your support for them was always apparent.

To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

Please vote in the poll honestly.
The problem with your poll is that if you condemn the law breaking at the capitol, then the leftwing drones will interpret that to mean you also oppose the protest.

I want to know why an unarmed petite woman can be shot dead, and the shooter isn't made public, not to mention stand trial for murder.

Do you think that "unarmed petite woman" was practicing her rights as an American while she was trespassing?
Do you believe cops should be able to gun down people in cold blood because they are crawling through a window?
As part of a violent overwhelming mob to get at members of Congress in order to prevent them from performing their constitutional duties of certifying an election they idiotically believe was stolen from them?

Absofuckinglutely.

So you're going to shoot an unarmed man?
'So you're going to shoot an unarmed man?'
what do you think the murdering cop did to ashli? yes, you are a psych ward candidate....
Wow. Nice circular argument there, Son.
hopefully, they lock your pathetic ass back up...real soon...AMERICA does not need lunatics, like you. on the streets
View attachment 503950
nothing you do works...shit stain

As part of a violent overwhelming mob to get at members of Congress in order to prevent them from performing their constitutional duties of certifying an election they idiotically believe was stolen from them?

Absofuckinglutely.
Spewing obvious horseshit doesn't improve your credibilty

Absofuckinglutely.
LOLOL

Thankfully, the retards recorded themselves. It's all on video, fucking moron. You appear dumber than ever denying what the whole world witnessed.

Absofuckinglutely.
LOLOL

Thankfully, the retards recorded themselves. It's all on video, fucking moron. You appear dumber than ever denying what the whole world witnessed.
You must be doing drugs. There's no "recording" that shows what you claim.

Absofuckinglutely.
LOLOL

:cuckoo:

An Armed Insurrection must actually have armed people preforming the act of overthrowing the Government. The rioters were not armed and they had no possibility of overthrowing the US Government by their actions.

But believed she was righteous.
The tyranny of a soft brain
she was doing what she fought for her rights to do as a soldier. Liberty! She didn't need to die as an unarmed civilian, especially after fighting in Harm's way as a soldier. Disgraceful.

it seems clear he supports Capitol police officers being beat with a metal pole flying that American flag?
something that never happened. fake news.
LOLOL

It cracks me up to see you rightards are sooo mentally deranged, you even deny what's been captured on video.

Peter-Stager.jpg

More...

An Armed Insurrection must actually have armed people preforming the act of overthrowing the Government. The rioters were not armed and they had no possibility of overthrowing the US Government by their actions.
Dumbfuck, show me where the definition of "insurrection" means "overthrowing the government"

insurrection

an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Absofuckinglutely.
LOLOL

:cuckoo:
<YAWN!>

Forum List

Back