Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
And poster 'jc456' supports those people and what they did.
OK, you be you 'jc456'. May God bless and protect America.
I support all americans doing their own thing, even burning of flags. That's the glory of our country. Some day you may understand what this country actually means.
Is this what you believe this country actually means?

Sure. The locked doors defended by police shows that clearly. :uhoh3:
the cops opened the doors. you missed that, I know.
The cops opened doors like this one, right, traitor...?

capitol-cops-video-25.jpg
That right there is what jc456 believes America is all about.

I want to know why an unarmed petite woman can be shot dead, and the shooter isn't made public, not to mention stand trial for murder.

Do you think that "unarmed petite woman" was practicing her rights as an American while she was trespassing?
Do you believe cops should be able to gun down people in cold blood because they are crawling through a window?
If they have a rabid mob behind them....absolutely.
What would you do, besides soil your panties, if you had such a mob breaking down your home front door or your business front door?

• Funny
Reactions: 007
Armed means with guns
So, prevent I'm coming at you with a baseball bat.

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Unarmed people according to kyzr.
The 1/6 protesters were unarmed, i.e. no guns.
Ashli Babbitt was unarmed when she was shot in the neck by a black guy wearing a mask.
They were armed. Bear spray, flag poles, knives and other hand held weapons. They also took tasers from the police and used them.

Stop lying.
Compare those "weapons" to guns. You are lying saying that they were armed.
As soon as the SWAT teams showed up with ARs the party was over. No contest. No insurrection.

What did I lie about?

Sure, the insurrectionists had only been ripping up and shitting (literally) in the Capital for hours and yeah, their courage came in crowd form and when finally challenged by a deadly force they left.

Why are you defending them?
I'm not defending the rioters. I'm defending the insurrection charge.
It was NOT an insurrection, which by definition requires the insurrectionists to be armed.
The lie I'm saying you made is saying that the rioters were "armed".
They did not all have guns. as would be needed to have a real insurrection.
They trespassed, they damaged US property, they got arrested, they were NOT charged with insurrection, QED.
History will record it as a failed insurrection. You must be able to see that writing on the wall.
What I saw were rioters, no one was charged with "insurrection".
So the dems continual whining about an insurrection are bullshit.
Yes...I understand that is how you feel. I'm stating facts. This will be recorded in history as a failed insurrection.
Maybe the Marxists who write and publish books will re-write history, but since not one of the rioters was charged with "insurrection" that is PROOF that it was NOT an insurrection. The "insurrection" is just a lie, just a democrat talking point. It's not a "feel" its a fact, no charges of insurrection, QED. Maybe we can charge the FBI with fomenting an "insurrection"?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Sure. The locked doors defended by police shows that clearly. :uhoh3:
the cops opened the doors. you missed that, I know.
The cops opened doors like this one, right, traitor...?

capitol-cops-video-25.jpg
That right there is what jc456 believes America is all about.
He has a much better idea of what America is about than you will ever have. That cop in your picture shot no one. Why?
His gun was being taken away and he was being smashed and beaten by those thugs you support so much.

The attack on Jan 6 against the Capitol Building was WRONG, but it's just as wrong to attack federal buildings or state gov't buildings too. It has more significance, but it's still a crime. And in my view it was NOT an insurrection, that's just the democrats trying to make it look worse than it was. Were they armed? Did they set fire to the place? Were they throwing rocks and bottles? How many cops got blinded by lasers?

To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

Please vote in the poll honestly.
The problem with your poll is that if you condemn the law breaking at the capitol, then the leftwing drones will interpret that to mean you also oppose the protest.
The poll is only about the riot at the Capital Building.
The poll has nothing to do with the peaceful Trump rally/protest.
The leftwing drones keep droning about an "insurrection" when absolutely no one was charged with "insurrection".
Left wing loons are way more partisan than they are accurate. They'll find out in 2022 and 2024.

What would you do, besides soil your panties, if you had such a mob breaking down your home front door or your business front door?
My first shot would have been above the crowd. I don't know if the cops did that or not, but at least not into the crowd at first.

I wonder what the reaction would have been if the lady that was killed had been a black male with a police record and a BLM associate.

Last edited:
Armed means with guns
So, prevent I'm coming at you with a baseball bat.

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Unarmed people according to kyzr.
The 1/6 protesters were unarmed, i.e. no guns.
Ashli Babbitt was unarmed when she was shot in the neck by a black guy wearing a mask.
They were armed. Bear spray, flag poles, knives and other hand held weapons. They also took tasers from the police and used them.

Stop lying.
Compare those "weapons" to guns. You are lying saying that they were armed.
As soon as the SWAT teams showed up with ARs the party was over. No contest. No insurrection.

What did I lie about?

Sure, the insurrectionists had only been ripping up and shitting (literally) in the Capital for hours and yeah, their courage came in crowd form and when finally challenged by a deadly force they left.

Why are you defending them?
I'm not defending the rioters. I'm defending the insurrection charge.
It was NOT an insurrection, which by definition requires the insurrectionists to be armed.
The lie I'm saying you made is saying that the rioters were "armed".
They did not all have guns. as would be needed to have a real insurrection.
They trespassed, they damaged US property, they got arrested, they were NOT charged with insurrection, QED.
History will record it as a failed insurrection. You must be able to see that writing on the wall.
What I saw were rioters, no one was charged with "insurrection".
So the dems continual whining about an insurrection are bullshit.
Yes...I understand that is how you feel. I'm stating facts. This will be recorded in history as a failed insurrection.
Maybe the Marxists who write and publish books will re-write history, but since not one of the rioters was charged with "insurrection" that is PROOF that it was NOT an insurrection. The "insurrection" is just a lie, just a democrat talking point. It's not a "feel" its a fact, no charges of insurrection, QED. Maybe we can charge the FBI with fomenting an "insurrection"?
Sure, you can get all ridiculous about it but I’m still just stating a fact.

Forum List

Back