🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll: Trump dominates in Nevada, South Carolina overall and on the issues (Trump NV 38%, SC 36%)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Just another NEW POLL to piss off the RINO'S and Subversives!

cnn ^ | October 14, 2015; 1:38 pm ET | Jennifer Agiesta, CNN Polling Director
Donald Trump holds double-digit leads over Ben Carson in both South Carolina and Nevada, the third and fourth states scheduled to hold nominating contests in next year's race for the presidency, with Trump widely seen in each state as the best candidate to handle a range of top issues, according to new CNN/ORC polls. Trump holds 38% support in Nevada, with Carson in second with 22%, and in South Carolina, Trump doubles Carson's support, 36% to 18%. No other candidate comes close to those top two in either state; the third-place candidate in each case has less than 10% support....

Donald Trump holds double-digit leads over Ben Carson in both South Carolina and Nevada, the third and fourth states scheduled to hold nominating contests in next year's race for the presidency, with Trump widely seen in each state as the best candidate to handle a range of top issues, according to new CNN/ORC polls. Trump holds 38% support in Nevada, with Carson in second with 22%, and in South Carolina, Trump doubles Carson's support, 36% to 18%. No other candidate comes close to those top two in either state; the third-place candidate in each case has less than 10% support....

Good news indeed

-Geaux

i am looking forward to the polls showing that both Trump and Carson way ahead of the robot by at least 10 points in Ohio and Pinnsulvania

If Trump wins the Republican nomination, I predict that quite a few Republicans won't support him. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if quite a few Republicans openly work to defeat him because they know he doesn't have the temperament to be president, and at the very least, he would destroy the GOP brand for at least a generation.

Trump still leading? God damn this is going to be a cake walk.

• Banned

If Trump wins the Republican nomination, I predict that quite a few Republicans won't support him. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if quite a few Republicans openly work to defeat him because they know he doesn't have the temperament to be president, and at the very least, he would destroy the GOP brand for at least a generation.

But Hillary does?....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

QVOjmqL.gif

QVOjmqL.gif

Yeah, I think it's clear that she has the temperament compared to Trump who's always going off on someone...even before he was a candidate.

Hell, his ongoing media feud with Rosie O'Donnell a few years ago was simply bazaar. I mean, let's be serious here. Most emotionally mature men don't behave anything like that. And since declaring his candidacy, it seems like he's got some kind of pathology, and women seem to be at the center of that pathology. Simply put, Trump is a weird guy.

QVOjmqL.gif

Yeah, I think it's clear that she has the temperament compared to Trump who's always going off on someone...even before he was a candidate.

Hell, his ongoing media feud with Rosie O'Donnell a few years ago was simply bazaar. I mean, let's be serious here. Most emotionally mature men don't behave anything like that. And since declaring his candidacy, it seems like he's got some kind of pathology, and women seem to be at the center of that pathology. Simply put, Trump is a weird guy.

Yes, and Hillary said.....

MpwdpA2.jpg

I believe you're a #2!

u9tTRA1.jpg

The Donald is a fucking genius in PR! Gained 60,000 followers during that DemocRAT kiss the Hildebeasts ass yesterday!

• Donald Trump Won Twitter During the Democratic Debate
    Time ^ | Oct 14 2015 | Maya Rhodan
    While political watchers were tuned in to the Democratic Debate on CNN, folks tuning in on Twitter found Donald Trump a bit more interesting than the five candidates who took the state at the Wynn Las Vegas Resort. According to data compiled by Voactiv, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump gained about 60,000 followers halfway through the Tuesday night debate.
  • Donald Trump's Twitter Sideshow Disrupts Democratic Presidential Debate
    Forbes ^ | Oct 14 2015 | Emily Canal
    Last night, as five democratic presidential hopefuls took to the CNN debate stage, another show was airing live online: The Donald Trump show. The bombastic billionaire took to social media to share his thoughts about the event, diverting attention away from the other party and adding a fresh bulb to his waning spotlight. While Trump’s comments were tame in nature — compared to his past zingers and Republican candidate Mike Huckabee’s offensive tweets — he still managed to rival the leading democratic candidates with mentions on Twitter TWTR +1.09%, Facebook FB +0.00%, Instagram and Google GOOGL -0.41% Plus, according to...
n6MC5Sj.gif

Forum List

Back