Poll: Trump's approval rating dips to 34%

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Quinnipiac Poll, looking bad for Trump.

Poll: Trump's approval rating dips to 34% - CNNPolitics.com

Fifty-seven percent of surveyed voters said they do not approve of the job the President is doing in office. When Quinnipiac University polled Trump's popularity in mid-May, 37% approved compared to 55% who disapproved.
Wednesday's survey marks a new low for Trump's approval rating in Quinnipiac's polling -- his previous low was 35% in an April 4 edition of the poll.

The new poll also surveyed voters about Trump's relationship with Russia. Just 32% of voters said they do not believe the President did anything wrong, while 31% said they believe he did something illegal. Another 29% said they think he did something unethical but not illegal.
Even more voters said they believed that Trump's campaign advisers did something unethical or illegal -- only 24% of voters said they thought his advisers did not do anything wrong.
<more>

I'm not happy with Trump, but wouldn't hesitate to vote for him again if he's the nominee against any Dimocrat.

Quinnipiac Poll

This is not good news.

Let's see what happens today.

given that 95% of the polls leading up to the election were wrong, I would take this with a grain of salt.

you don't have to agree with Trump at all to see that there's alot of bias out there.

given that 95% of the polls leading up to the election were wrong, I would take this with a grain of salt.

you don't have to agree with Trump at all to see that there's alot of bias out there.
The polls said he would lose the PV easily, which he did.

Presidential approval polls at this time, generally, are fairly meaningless. Next Summer they could point to important developments in the mid-term elections, but even that is not a slam dunk, since Trump is not actually a Republican, and the individual congressional candidates may or may not be tied to him politically by the voters.

And the overwhelming factor in THIS Administration is the continuous largely-phony "news" coverage - essentially all negative - that has plagued this President. And on top of THAT is the fact the headlines are almost always MORE negative than the news itself, leading casual readers to conclude that the President's actions, inactions, and those of his Administration are actually worse than they are.

As hinted above, the real questions are, how many Trump voters would vote the other way today, and on the other hand, how many Clinton voters would change their votes?

Meaningless.

Quinnipiac Poll, looking bad for Trump.

Poll: Trump's approval rating dips to 34% - CNNPolitics.com

Fifty-seven percent of surveyed voters said they do not approve of the job the President is doing in office. When Quinnipiac University polled Trump's popularity in mid-May, 37% approved compared to 55% who disapproved.
Wednesday's survey marks a new low for Trump's approval rating in Quinnipiac's polling -- his previous low was 35% in an April 4 edition of the poll.

The new poll also surveyed voters about Trump's relationship with Russia. Just 32% of voters said they do not believe the President did anything wrong, while 31% said they believe he did something illegal. Another 29% said they think he did something unethical but not illegal.
Even more voters said they believed that Trump's campaign advisers did something unethical or illegal -- only 24% of voters said they thought his advisers did not do anything wrong.
<more>
If you take your own ratings and divide them into your message number you are doing worse then Trump!
Go ahead and look.

The polls said he would lose the PV easily, which he did.

first, while Clinton took the popular vote, it wasn't by a large margin. secondly, almost all polls and predictions were that Hillary Clinton would win the election, and they were wrong. Trump won decisively in the Electoral College, which leads me to question how so many educated professionals were so wrong in the first place.

widespread bias is not an unreasonable conclusion. I don't doubt that many people disapprove of Trump, but I doubt the figures.

34%. These are the people that have a drawer full of losing lottery tickets because they just can't accept the loss.

34%. These are the people that have a drawer full of losing lottery tickets because they just can't accept the loss.
My guess is many Americans are duped by a media that dumps on Trump 24/7, while they showered Hussein O with love and affection 24/7.

Do you see the bias/distortion?

My guess is many Americans are duped by a media that dumps on Trump 24/7, while they showered Hussein O with love and affection 24/7.

Trump does one dumb thing after another, Obama, not so much (even though I'm not a big Obummer fan).

irst, while Clinton took the popular vote, it wasn't by a large margin. secondly, almost all polls and predictions were that Hillary Clinton would win the election, and they were wrong. Trump won decisively in the Electoral College, which leads me to question how so many educated professionals were so wrong in the first place.

widespread bias is not an unreasonable conclusion. I don't doubt that many people disapprove of Trump, but I doubt the figures.
More than eleven million more voted against Trump than for him, a large margin.

Three million more voted for Clinton than Trump, a large number.

Doubt the figures all you want.

Trump does one dumb thing after another, Obama, not so much (even though I'm not a big Obummer fan).
That's funny. Stop being a dupe for the establishment and stop watching DNC news. You would not accept your news from the R party. Why accept it from the D party?

Obama was a disaster. He built the greatest surveillance state the world has ever known, not to mention the many other terrible things he did for which he should have been impeached and removed.

The media never criticized Hussein O...they criticize Trump 24/7. My guess this greatly affects approval ratings.

That's funny. Stop being a dupe for the establishment and stop watching DNC news. You would not accept your news from the R party. Why accept it from the D party?

Obama was a disaster. He built the greatest surveillance state the world has ever known, not to mention the many other terrible things he did for which he should have been impeached and removed.

The media never criticized Hussein O...they criticize Trump 24/7. My guess this greatly affects approval ratings.
I agree about Obama's policies, a lot of which I didn't agree with either. But he wasn't doing dumb shit all the time, like just recently, London gets attacked and what does Trump say? Unsympathetic, crass and dumb shit about London and the mayor. Trump's just not a super bright guy. Dumber than GW, and that's saying a lot!

I agree about Obama's policies, a lot of which I didn't agree with either. But he wasn't doing dumb shit all the time, like just recently, London gets attacked and what does Trump say? Unsympathetic, crass and dumb shit about London and the mayor. Trump's just not a super bright guy. Dumber than GW, and that's saying a lot!
Your posts merely prove you are a dupe of the DNC media. Whatever they tell you about Trump, you believe.

Why?

You really think Trump is dumb and Obama brilliant? If you answer yes, you prove once again to be a dupe.

Forum List

Back