Polls Good Gawd!!! What are they good for???

Edwin Starr's estate will see you in court for this one RR. :nono:

Dafuk is a "PBO"? Peanut butter and orange? :dunno:

As for polls, for one thing every time a POTUS election comes around they tell us whether it's worth going to vote or not. Because the way the Electrical College runs, most voters' votes will never even have a chance of counting.

But thanks for the earworm. I've definitely had worse ones.
"Peace love and understanding y'all..."

As for polls, for one thing every time a POTUS election comes around they tell us whether it's worth going to vote or not. Because the way the Electrical College runs, most voters' votes will never even have a chance of counting.

Translation: Pogo doesn't like the calling out of the fake polls.

Au contraire mon frêre. Pogo called one out just a little while ago.

What Pogo doesn't like is the way the Electrical College plugs in --- in part because it makes us dependent on polls.

Another thing Pogo doesn't like is people who describe themselves in the third person. I hate that. :death:

Last edited:

Au contraire mon frêre. Pogo called one out just a little while ago.

What Pogo doesn't like is the way the Electrical College plugs in --- in part because it makes us dependent on polls.

Another thing Pogo doesn't like is people who describe themselves in the third person. I hate that. :death:

Then you might should cease and desist from doing so. :rolleyes-41:

Just sayin'. :eusa_whistle:

Pogo, shirley you can translate pbo... While I have a strong dislike for the 44th President, I try to show a microscopic amount of respect for his service... Afterall he was raised by Communists...

While I have slipped a few times and called her by name, I chose along time ago to refer to her as Bill's wife... After all if it wasn't for Bill she would be living in a ranch style home on a 1/2 acre in Naperville...

Pogo, shirley you can translate pbo... While I have a strong dislike for the 44th President, I try to show a microscopic amount of respect for his service... Afterall he was raised by Communists...

While I have slipped a few times and called her by name, I chose along time ago to refer to her as Bill's wife... After all if it wasn't for Bill she would be living in a ranch style home on a 1/2 acre in Naperville...

I gots news for ya --- whoever you're talking about, there has never been a President who was a "her". I do share your strong dislike for POTUS 44 since that's Rump. And there's still nobody I can think of who's initials are "PBO".

My best guess is "Pat Burrell, Outfielder"

Last edited:
Barack Hussein Obama II (US: /bəˈrɑːk huːˈseɪn oʊˈbɑːmə/ ( listen) bə-RAHK hoo-SAYN oh-BAH-mə; born August 4, 1961) is an American politician who served as the 44th President of the United States from 2009 to 2017.

obama-flag-44th-president-t-shirt-choiceshirts-1.jpg

PBO

And I know about Grover Cleveland... So save your time...

As far as the addendum re: Bill's wife... Quit being so anal...

show us a fake poll.

Barack Hussein Obama II (US: /bəˈrɑːk huːˈseɪn oʊˈbɑːmə/ ( listen) bə-RAHK hoo-SAYN oh-BAH-mə; born August 4, 1961) is an American politician who served as the 44th President of the United States from 2009 to 2017.

obama-flag-44th-president-t-shirt-choiceshirts-1.jpg

PBO

And I know about Grover Cleveland... So save your time...

As far as the addendum re: Bill's wife... Quit being so anal...

Whelp --- "P" isn't part of his name is it.

And yes you are correct ---- Grover Cleveland and Grover Cleveland were, amazingly, the same person. You' d think the similarity of the two names would have given it away. You'd think.

show us a fake poll.
Why? So you can lie and spin more? You pos are always the same, playing your little games...

show us a fake poll.
Why? So you can lie and spin more? You pos are always the same, playing your little games...

I thought you might for once have something to back up your rant.

Polls Good Gawd!!! What are they good for???

To get the Dems hopes up for another fail??? Happens every time and they keep falling for it. :cuckoo:

No better way to keep the pot stirred than to keep yanking their chain.

Forum List

Back