Polls, polls, and more polls. I went out and polled a bunch of people and not one wanted Harris. But the Lame Stream Media thinks otherwise.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
Vice President Harris edged out her rival, former President Trump, by 2 points in a national poll released Thursday.
The new NPR/PBS News/Marist survey found Harris outpacing the former president 50 percent to 48 percent among likely voters nationally, a lead within the poll’s margin of error. The Democratic nominee had a 3-point lead, 50 percent to 47 percent, among registered voters.
So i went out looking for "registered" voters, and asked them one question. "If the election was today, with the wars in the middle east, high gasoline and food prices, and millions of diseased illegals crossing the border, would you vote for the Colored Vagina/Tampon Tim, or President Trump/J.D. Vance"? Not one of the respondents said they would vote for the Colored Vagina. So polls are swayed by the questions asked, for if the right questions are asked then the DEI vagina candidate cant win without giving a blowjob.

1728001311121.png

MSN So i went out looking for "registered" voters, and asked them one question. "If the election was today, with the wars in the middle east, high gasoline and food prices, and millions of diseased illegals crossing the border, would you vote for the Colored Vagina/Tampon Tim, or President Trump/J.D. Vance"? Not one of the respondents said they would vote for the Colored Vagina. So polls are swayed by the questions asked, for if the right questions are asked then the DEI vagina candidate cant win without giving a blowjob.

View attachment 1021573

Hundreds of national security officials, ex-Cabinet members, Gold Star families endorse Trump​

Trump endorsed by 400 foreign policy, national security officials from previous GOP admins​

I heard she was gonna change her name to Kamala Hoover

MSN So i went out looking for "registered" voters, and asked them one question. "If the election was today, with the wars in the middle east, high gasoline and food prices, and millions of diseased illegals crossing the border, would you vote for the Colored Vagina/Tampon Tim, or President Trump/J.D. Vance"? Not one of the respondents said they would vote for the Colored Vagina. So polls are swayed by the questions asked, for if the right questions are asked then the DEI vagina candidate cant win without giving a blowjob.

View attachment 1021573
a 2 point lead is not good news for Dems when it comes to the electoral college map ..

View attachment 1021573
Sure you did

View attachment 1021573
The people you polled were neighbors, right?

Harris supporters brave threats, theft and vulgarity in southern Utah’s Trump country

Democrats and Never Trumpers are targeted by vandals and hostile neighbors in deeply red Washington County.

You think that anyone in a red state would feel comfortable in saying they back Harris. Nonetheless, when voting they will vote for the candidate that they support. Lies for safety put aside.

Not one of the respondents said they would vote for the Colored Vagina. So polls are swayed by the questions asked, for if the right questions are asked then the DEI vagina candidate cant win without giving a blowjob.
It's not okay for you to act like such an absolute garbage human.

As a saying goes, "some people only change the world for the better when they leave it". You fall into that category.

View attachment 1021573
Perhaps your next poll will be taken some place other than a Proud Boys meeting.

Forum List

Back