Polls Show Trump and Sanders Scoring Higher than Other Candidate in 6 Primary States

captain tiny dick, aka dank and fuzzy is in true form today.
all blow ...

The Haters have expended all that energy on Hillary for so long and look where it's gotten them. :lol:
Most people I know, (consider my location) they all would rather see Bernie run than corrupt cankles. And that's sayin something.. Really lol
Bernie is running. read much?
in the presidential election you inbred dumbfuck
what the fuck do you think he's running for now, sanitation chief ?this is the presidential race ...
who's inbred again?

The Haters have expended all that energy on Hillary for so long and look where it's gotten them. :lol:
Most people I know, (consider my location) they all would rather see Bernie run than corrupt cankles. And that's sayin something.. Really lol
what the fuck do you think he's running for now, sanitation chief ?this is the presidential race ...
who's inbred again?
This is the PRIMARIES. Goddamn you are dense. Even on the simplest of subjects.
Everyone in the world knew what I meant. Especially with context clues and common sense.
Go throw your hotdog down another hallway. Your stupidity is only wasting my time.

who's inbred again?
This is the PRIMARIES. Goddamn you are dense. Even on the simplest of subjects.
Everyone in the world knew what I meant. Especially with context clues and common sense.
Go throw your hotdog down another hallway. Your stupidity is only wasting my time.
"Common sense is not so common."
* Voltaire, Dictionnaire Philosophique (1764)
guess that lets you out.

That's on the assumption that Trump can beat Sanders. Has Karl Rove made any prognostications yet?
No, that's the fact that they despise corrupt cankles THAT much lol

Does Donny have cute ankles?

Trump up in Maryland as well AND in a GE he beats BOTH Clinton and Sanders in Florida and NC :)

That's on the assumption that Trump can beat Sanders. Has Karl Rove made any prognostications yet?

how would TNH know? kinda hard to see the Donald's ankles when he is bent over if front of trump.

are you sticking up for Clinton?

Trump up in Nevada as well. Cruz is up slightly in Utah and California and up bigger in Texas....no surprise really more Mexicans in Texans and California and "moderates" in California...may not matter by time we get to any of those states anyways.

Trump up in Nevada as well. Cruz is up slightly in Utah and California and up bigger in Texas....no surprise really more Mexicans in Texans and California and "moderates" in California...may not matter by time we get to any of those states anyways.
who's we ? you don't really think that you are a republican .do you?

If Sanders gets the Nomination, he'll have a real shot at winning. I know most have dismissed him, but he is very well-liked by many. He doesn't have that 'Hate' factor going for him like Clinton & Trump do. Clinton & Trump are both loved and hated. Sanders on the other hand, doesn't attract so many haters. He could win.

If Sanders gets the Nomination, he'll have a real shot at winning. I know most have dismissed him, but he is very well-liked by many. He doesn't have that 'Hate' factor going for him like Clinton & Trump do. Clinton & Trump are both loved and hated. Sanders on the other hand, doesn't attract so many haters. He could win.
it's a long shot , don't be fooled, lots of people hate sanders.

it's a long shot , don't be fooled, lots of people hate sanders.

He has a more likable factor than Clinton and Trump have. With those two, you either love em or hate em. The haters don't get all worked up about him. And that could benefit him greatly in the long run.

Forum List

Back