Pompeo Shoots Down Reports State Inspector General Was Fired for Investigating Him

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
PompeoGate turns out to be a nothing burger, while ObamaGate just won't go away.

---Speaking from the State Department Wednesday morning, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo responded to accusations Inspector General Steve Linick was fired as retaliation for investigations into personal dog walking, dry cleaning and secret arms deals.---

PompeoGate turns out to be a nothing burger, while ObamaGate just won't go away.

---Speaking from the State Department Wednesday morning, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo responded to accusations Inspector General Steve Linick was fired as retaliation for investigations into personal dog walking, dry cleaning and secret arms deals.---

Did you expect him to fess up? How old are you?

Why should we believe him? He is a liar just like the entire Trump Administration.

So where is your proof that he is a liar?

If there were undeniable facts, what choice would he have? What proof do you have that he is lying?

From the article:
"There's one exception. I was asked a series of questions in writing. I responded to those questions with respect to a particular investigation. That was sometime earlier this year as best I can recall. I responded to those questions. I don't know the scope, I don't know the nature of that investigation," he continued.

And you’re too dumb to figure out what the investigation was about based on the questions you were asked?

Oh, and you were only asked questions in writing because you refused an interview.

Forgot that detail Mikey.

From the article:
"There's one exception. I was asked a series of questions in writing. I responded to those questions with respect to a particular investigation. That was sometime earlier this year as best I can recall. I responded to those questions. I don't know the scope, I don't know the nature of that investigation," he continued.

And you’re too dumb to figure out what the investigation was about based on the questions you were asked?

Oh, and you were only asked questions in writing because you refused an interview.

This level of attention to detail coming from the hack stooge carrying the water for the FBI, Clapper, Brennan, Rice, etcetera...

TFF! :auiqs.jpg:

Why should we believe him? He is a liar just like the entire Trump Administration.

If there were undeniable facts, what choice would he have? What proof do you have that he is lying?
He’s talking himself into circles. He claims it can’t be for retaliation because he doesn’t know what’s being investigated.

Except they asked him questions about certain dodgy deals with regards to selling arms to Saudi Arabia. So either he’s an idiot or he is not being honest.

From the article:

This level of attention to detail coming from the hack stooge carrying the water for the FBI, Clapper, Brennan, Rice, etcetera...

TFF! :auiqs.jpg:
That’s not even a complete sentence.

Oh, it could absolutely be a total coincidence of timing that he turned out to be under investigation by the guy he suggested getting rid of at the time. I ma just not much of a beliver in conincidence as I have gotten older, but often cause and effect still seem to hold up well. It is not like this administration admits wrong doing.., ever.

Oh, it could absolutely be a total coincidence of timing that he turned out to be under investigation by the guy he suggested getting rid of at the time. I ma just not much of a beliver in conincidence as I have gotten older, but often cause and effect still seem to hold up well. It is not like this administration admits wrong doing.., ever.

How do you know he was under investigation? Even if he was, you do realize that by investigating his boss, he was violating his duties. Pompeo is also not allowed to say why he fired the IG. If the departed IG thinks he was done wrong, he can spend his money to take Pompeo to court. He won't do that because chances are he will lose and pay for it at the same time.

There ya have it

Pompeo denies it
Must not be true

They were investigating Pompeo's aide for walking Pompeo's dog....better the aide walks the dog than Pompeo and 5 Secret service agents....the dems are out of control....

His lips are moving.

There ya have it

Pompeo denies it
Must not be true
Worked for Biden on the woman he raped, right?:abgg2q.jpg:

There ya have it

Pompeo denies it
Must not be true
Worked for Biden on the woman he raped, right?:abgg2q.jpg:
Worked for Trump on the 13 year old he tied up an raped

They were investigating Pompeo's aide for walking Pompeo's dog....better the aide walks the dog than Pompeo and 5 Secret service agents....the dems are out of control....
Pompeo has no Secret Service protection. He is protected by the Bureau of Diplomatic Security. The Diplomatic Security Service (DSS) is responsible.

His lips are moving.

You lie and we can't see your lips moving.

Forum List

Back