Pompeo Shoots Down Reports State Inspector General Was Fired for Investigating Him

They were investigating Pompeo's aide for walking Pompeo's dog....better the aide walks the dog than Pompeo and 5 Secret service agents....the dems are out of control....
Pompeo is wealthy
He can afford to hire people to walk his dog, wash his dishes and run errands

He doesn’t need the taxpayer to pay for those services

They were investigating Pompeo's aide for walking Pompeo's dog....better the aide walks the dog than Pompeo and 5 Secret service agents....the dems are out of control....
Pompeo is a multimillionaire

He doesn’t need taxpayers to wash his dishes. That’s what he has a wife for.
/sarcasm

Why should we believe him? He is a liar just like the entire Trump Administration.

So where is your proof that he is a liar?
PompeoGate turns out to be a nothing burger, while ObamaGate just won't go away.

---Speaking from the State Department Wednesday morning, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo responded to accusations Inspector General Steve Linick was fired as retaliation for investigations into personal dog walking, dry cleaning and secret arms deals.---

Did you expect him to fess up? How old are you?
If there were undeniable facts, what choice would he have? What proof do you have that he is lying?
He’s talking himself into circles. He claims it can’t be for retaliation because he doesn’t know what’s being investigated.

Except they asked him questions about certain dodgy deals with regards to selling arms to Saudi Arabia. So either he’s an idiot or he is not being honest.
Is he so stupid the director of the FBI had to say to the nation he was to stupid to be charged with a crime? Cause that happened to Hillary Clinton.

Pompeo is wealthy

The guy was going for a walk anyway....haven't dems ever heard of a FAVOR?.....

Why should we believe him? He is a liar just like the entire Trump Administration.

PompeoGate turns out to be a nothing burger, while ObamaGate just won't go away.

---Speaking from the State Department Wednesday morning, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo responded to accusations Inspector General Steve Linick was fired as retaliation for investigations into personal dog walking, dry cleaning and secret arms deals.---

If there were undeniable facts, what choice would he have? What proof do you have that he is lying?
He’s talking himself into circles. He claims it can’t be for retaliation because he doesn’t know what’s being investigated.

Except they asked him questions about certain dodgy deals with regards to selling arms to Saudi Arabia. So either he’s an idiot or he is not being honest.
Is he so stupid the director of the FBI had to say to the nation he was to stupid to be charged with a crime? Cause that happened to Hillary Clinton.

I don’t think Pompeo is stupid at all. I think he believes you are stupid enough to believe him.

Pompeo is wealthy

LOL

And while you are in my kitchen....can you do the dishes?

Pompeo has no Secret Service protection. He is protected by the Bureau of Diplomatic Security. The Diplomatic Security Service (DSS) is responsible.
It still cost less to have the aide walk the dog...so why all of the hullabaloo?...

Pompeo is wealthy

LOL

That's a little different than hey I'm going for a walk can I take Fido with me......listen if you want your party to be investigating shit like this that's fine with me....it will make our life better when the people finally wake up and kick your party to the curb.....

Pompeo is wealthy

LOL

That's a little different than hey I'm going for a walk can I take Fido with me......listen if you want your party to be investigating shit like this that's fine with me....it will make our life better when the people finally wake up and kick your party to the curb.....
Would you have accepted Secretary of State Hillary Clinton having taxpayer supported staff doing personal favors?

Pompeo is wealthy

LOL

During the Clinton administration, Republicans investigates Clinton’s Christmas cards. No joke.

Pompeo is wealthy

LOL

During the Clinton administration, Republicans investigates Clinton’s Christmas cards. No joke.
Link.....

If any of my officers had told me to pick up their dry cleaning, or to walk their dog, I would be obligated to tell them no, and that it was an unlawful order. Officers cannot order enlisted personnel to do personal errands for them.

A quick example..........................an officer could tell me to go out and wash the Navy owned vehicle and clean it up, and would be perfectly legal to do so, since he's ordering me to take care of Navy equipment. He could also tell me to go outside and pick up the trash around the MEPS building, as that is also military property I'm being ordered to take care of.

If he tells me to wash his personal vehicle, or police the trash around his own personal house? That is an illegal order, because he can't use military personnel for private business.

Pompeo has no right to tell his underlings to pick up his dry cleaning or walk his dog. Those aren't government things, and he cannot tell government employees to do his personal stuff.

....haven't dems ever heard of a FAVOR?.....

I sure have.
"I need you to do us a favor though." djt

"please help me FRAME my political opponent."
1590005581298.png

If any of my officers had told me to pick up their dry cleaning, or to walk their dog, I would be obligated to tell them no, and that it was an unlawful order. Officers cannot order enlisted personnel to do personal errands for them.

A quick example..........................an officer could tell me to go out and wash the Navy owned vehicle and clean it up, and would be perfectly legal to do so, since he's ordering me to take care of Navy equipment. He could also tell me to go outside and pick up the trash around the MEPS building, as that is also military property I'm being ordered to take care of.

If he tells me to wash his personal vehicle, or police the trash around his own personal house? That is an illegal order, because he can't use military personnel for private business.

Pompeo has no right to tell his underlings to pick up his dry cleaning or walk his dog. Those aren't government things, and he cannot tell government employees to do his personal stuff.

Where is your proof he did this?

There ya have it

Pompeo denies it
Must not be true
Workd for biden.

If any of my officers had told me to pick up their dry cleaning, or to walk their dog, I would be obligated to

"your officers"? You were a deckhand in a little white suit and cap so knock off the crap.

He was a PN which meant he spent most of his time under desks giving hummers to his shipmates.

If any of my officers had told me to pick up their dry cleaning, or to walk their dog, I would be obligated to

"your officers"? You were a deckhand in a little white suit and cap so knock off the crap.

Actually, I was guaranteed PN "A" school, so I never went to the fleet as a non designated deckhand. I went to school, and then directly to the ships office. And, fwiw, all enlisted people have "their officers", usually in the form of division officers and department heads. And yeah, if an officer told me to take care of their personal errands, I would have to refuse and tell them that was an unlawful order. Spent 20 years in the Navy, how many years did you spend in the military?

Forum List

Back