Pompeo Shoots Down Reports State Inspector General Was Fired for Investigating Him

PompeoGate turns out to be a nothing burger, while ObamaGate just won't go away.

---Speaking from the State Department Wednesday morning, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo responded to accusations Inspector General Steve Linick was fired as retaliation for investigations into personal dog walking, dry cleaning and secret arms deals.---

There ya have it

Pompeo denies it
Must not be true
Worked for Biden on the woman he raped, right?:abgg2q.jpg:
Worked for Trump on the 13 year old he tied up an raped
Allegedly!!!

PompeoGate turns out to be a nothing burger, while ObamaGate just won't go away.

---Speaking from the State Department Wednesday morning, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo responded to accusations Inspector General Steve Linick was fired as retaliation for investigations into personal dog walking, dry cleaning and secret arms deals.---

well, if Pompeo said it, it must be true, just like when Trump says it, it's totally 100% true. Give us all a break and stop posting nonsense!

If any of my officers had told me to pick up their dry cleaning, or to walk their dog, I would be obligated to

"your officers"? You were a deckhand in a little white suit and cap so knock off the crap.
Wrong. NCO's run the Military we just let Officer THINK they are in charge. )

Hey Gunny, did you know that in the Navy Officer's Handbook, in Chapter 9, it says that "enlisted personnel are sly, cunning and devious, and bear considerable watching"? Heard that on my first tour, so I went and got ahold of one of those books, and guess what? It actually says that!

And yeah, give me a good seasoned Chief, Senior or Master Chief any day of the week over an Ensign, LTJG, LT, or even a LCDR. The enlisted are the ones who knows what is going on and why.

well, if Pompeo said it, it must be true, just like when Trump says it, it's totally 100% true. Give us all a break and stop posting nonsense!
Where as if a democrats said it you think it is true even when we post a million examples of why it was not.

If any of my officers had told me to pick up their dry cleaning, or to walk their dog, I would be obligated to

"your officers"? You were a deckhand in a little white suit and cap so knock off the crap.

Hey Gunny, did you know that in the Navy Officer's Handbook, in Chapter 9, it says that "enlisted personnel are sly, cunning and devious, and bear considerable watching"? Heard that on my first tour, so I went and got ahold of one of those books, and guess what? It actually says that!

And yeah, give me a good seasoned Chief, Senior or Master Chief any day of the week over an Ensign, LTJG, LT, or even a LCDR. The enlisted are the ones who knows what is going on and why.
We ARE sly cunning and devious so they actually got something RIGHT )

Roger that....I was an E-5 who told my Louie he was full of shit on more than one occasion. He did what me and my First Shirt strongly suggested and we got what we went for and got back alive.

We ARE sly cunning and devious so they actually got something RIGHT )

Most of the commands I was at, I was considered the "Radar" of the office, because my motto was you want it, I got it, if I don't have it, I can get it, if I can't get it, forget it, it can't be had.

Matter of fact, my skills were legendary at VFA-131. Do you know how hard it is to find a coloring book and crayons, halfway through deployment on a carrier? When my LPO made Chief, one of the things he was tasked with finding was a coloring book and a set of crayons. He shows up one afternoon, tells me that he needs my skills and then explained what he needed. Took me 2 days to find them, but I did.

Interestingly enough, there were only 2 other Chief selects that were capable of finding and obtaining a coloring book, and only 1 other had crayons.

Yeah, wheeling and dealing was one of my favorite things to do.

Why should we believe him? He is a liar just like the entire Trump Administration.

So where is your proof that he is a liar?

Did you expect him to fess up? How old are you?
If there were undeniable facts, what choice would he have? What proof do you have that he is lying?
Oh, it could absolutely be a total coincidence of timing that he turned out to be under investigation by the guy he suggested getting rid of at the time. I ma just not much of a beliver in conincidence as I have gotten older, but often cause and effect still seem to hold up well. It is not like this administration admits wrong doing.., ever.

How do you know he was under investigation? Even if he was, you do realize that by investigating his boss, he was violating his duties. Pompeo is also not allowed to say why he fired the IG. If the departed IG thinks he was done wrong, he can spend his money to take Pompeo to court. He won't do that because chances are he will lose and pay for it at the same time.
Like I said. Could all be coincidence, but I have little faith in coincidence. It was reported that he was under investigation, which more often than not means there was an investigation. If you think the inspector general cannot investigate allegations within an department he is inspector general of, including the head of the department, you are nuts. It may not be the best move for career advancement, but some people worry more about doing the right thing than kissing ass, especially in Inspector General Roles. I am pretty sure he can analyze the legal aspects without me, and make choices appropriate to his situation. He has had increasing levels of responsibility, and experience as a lawyer, as an assistant DA, Assistand US Attorney in California and Virginia, Inspector General of Federal Housing Finance Agency, leading up to this position in 2013. Probably a pretty smart guy. He'll be fine.

Lol!

"Nuh-uh" is neither a defense nor absolution.

In case you hadn't noticed, people, particularly tRumplings, have a strong tendency to lie about things like that.

Why should we believe him? He is a liar just like the entire Trump Administration.

If there were undeniable facts, what choice would he have? What proof do you have that he is lying?
Oh, it could absolutely be a total coincidence of timing that he turned out to be under investigation by the guy he suggested getting rid of at the time. I ma just not much of a beliver in conincidence as I have gotten older, but often cause and effect still seem to hold up well. It is not like this administration admits wrong doing.., ever.

How do you know he was under investigation? Even if he was, you do realize that by investigating his boss, he was violating his duties. Pompeo is also not allowed to say why he fired the IG. If the departed IG thinks he was done wrong, he can spend his money to take Pompeo to court. He won't do that because chances are he will lose and pay for it at the same time.
Like I said. Could all be coincidence, but I have little faith in coincidence. It was reported that he was under investigation, which more often than not means there was an investigation. If you think the inspector general cannot investigate allegations within an department he is inspector general of, including the head of the department, you are nuts. It may not be the best move for career advancement, but some people worry more about doing the right thing than kissing ass, especially in Inspector General Roles. I am pretty sure he can analyze the legal aspects without me, and make choices appropriate to his situation. He has had increasing levels of responsibility, and experience as a lawyer, as an assistant DA, Assistand US Attorney in California and Virginia, Inspector General of Federal Housing Finance Agency, leading up to this position in 2013. Probably a pretty smart guy. He'll be fine.
Guess who reported he was under investigation? It was the libtard IG AFTER he was fired.

"The real reason I was shit-canned is because I am as fucked up as a soup sandwich. I can't let anyone know that, so I'll say I was investigating the Sec. of State even though that is NOT my fucking job!"

Ever notice that no one in the State Department has come forward to back up his claims?

Guess who reported he was under investigation? It was the libtard IG AFTER he was fired.

"The real reason I was shit-canned is because I am as fucked up as a soup sandwich. I can't let anyone know that, so I'll say I was investigating the Sec. of State even though that is NOT my fucking job!"

Ever notice that no one in the State Department has come forward to back up his claims?
Well, there is this admission from Pompeo, as somebody pointed out earlier here.
Pompeo Admits Participation In One Investigation Conducted By Fired IG
By Kate Riga
May 20, 2020 12:23 p.m.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo acknowledged Wednesday that he submitted written answers earlier this year as part of the recently fired State Department Inspector General’s investigation.

Ya...if Pompeo sez so it must be true.

Last edited:

Ya...if Pompeo sez so it must be true.
Ya if a lib says so must be true, right retard?

Forum List

Back