Poor Baby! Trump gets live air time every day and STILL can't handle it!

Hell I said he should have shut it down a long time ago............

All they should get is here's the official update and bye.............no need to do them everyday.........and get BS questions from CNN and Media hacks.............

Put the data out...........see ya.
Trump should do his pressers on YouTube. Cut the mainstream media out altogether. Get some sane 2nd tier journalist who can ask some intelligent questions and report news...not opinion.
I would have thrown those DNC operative from CNN out a long time ago............let them sue me...........

If for some reason they won the lawsuit..........I'd end pressers all together..........the new platform would be here is the information to date............bye.

Trump is at the fucking podium, you fucking idiot.
Not the reporters.
CNN has been around long before Trump arrived and they will be around long after his sorry fucking ass is gone.
Get over it.

Thats a Shame then.........CNN should have been circular filed a long time ago for not BEING NEWS........

No wonder they only get lunatics like you to watch it..........I've watched a few times...........I THINK I'D RATHER BE WATERBOARDED..........geesh.....

All they should get is here's the official update and bye.............no need to do them everyday.........and get BS questions from CNN and Media hacks.............

Trump should do his pressers on YouTube. Cut the mainstream media out altogether. Get some sane 2nd tier journalist who can ask some intelligent questions and report news...not opinion.
I would have thrown those DNC operative from CNN out a long time ago............let them sue me...........

Not me. It looks like fun to poke them with a stick.

Trump, get the fuck out of the kitchen since you can't take the heat
He is handling the heat just fine and I think that's why you seem so angry....

Really? You call wussing out of the Task Force briefings just fine?
He can't handle the press even with everything live and on air.
And he still wants to blame the reporters.
A pile of chickenshit has more guts and stamina.

That's nuts...really 100% crazy...listen to yourself....

If for some reason they won the lawsuit..........I'd end pressers all together..........the new platform would be here is the information to date............bye.

Trump is at the fucking podium, you fucking idiot.
Not the reporters.
CNN has been around long before Trump arrived and they will be around long after his sorry fucking ass is gone.
Get over it.

With their current ratings, that is in increasing doubt.

Trump, get the fuck out of the kitchen since you can't take the heat.

Such a snowflake.

So fine, the country still needs to hear from the scientists and doctors who deal in facts and data.

You stay in the White House and jerk off to Fox and Friends.

That works for me, you cowardly POS.

Trump Tweets That Virus Briefings Maybe ‘Not Worth the Time’
April 24, 2020, 2:23 PM EDT Updated on April 25, 2020, 6:41 PM EDT

He-he, MORE garbage by little mentally challenged Blainey! You DO provide me with comic relief every time you post, ya knucklehead.

I would have told you to shove it a long time ago........Trump is too nice.........I would have thrown CNN out on their heads.........They are nothing but DNC Pravda agents anyway.

He's too dang nice to YOU PEOPLE.

You are lucky.

And you need to have the 1st Amendment stamped on your big, wide fat forehead.
Go ahead, you homegrown redneck, and live in a country without a free press.
You don't know what it's like to live in a closed society.
But you keep Trump in office and you will soon fucking learn, you stupid bastard.

Such a snowflake.

So fine, the country still needs to hear from the scientists and doctors who deal in facts and data.

He-he, MORE garbage by little mentally challenged Blainey! You DO provide me with comic relief every time you post, ya knucklehead.

I wish I could say the same of you but I find your posts very boring.

I would have told you to shove it a long time ago........Trump is too nice.........I would have thrown CNN out on their heads.........They are nothing but DNC Pravda agents anyway.

He's too dang nice to YOU PEOPLE.

You are lucky.

And you need to have the 1st Amendment stamped on your big, wide fat forehead.
Go ahead, you homegrown redneck, and live in a country without a free press.
You don't know what it's like to live in a closed society.
But you keep Trump in office and you will soon fucking learn, you stupid bastard.

Go cry to your mommy........This is a Free Country............and the Free People aren't watching CNN much.......their ratings suck.....and the only people watching are Liberal Fascists like you ...........

Face it..........they suck and so do you..........That was my PC response BTW

The only part of the briefings I listen to anymore is the part at the end where Trump plays Whack-A-Mole with the idiot press.

You mean where he interrupts them before they can finish a question and then shuts them down with stupid shit like, "I'm the president and you're fake news."
You assholes love a light-weight, air-headed, 4-time-draft dodging, 6-time-bankruptcy-filing, bleach-blonde, spray tanned bully.
"Sad".

Trump’s political handlers want him nowhere near the podium at these pressers. They know Trump embarrasses himself and the whole administration with his rants, ravings, misinformation and just plain stupidity. So, they want Trump to stay in his room lying in the corner with his proverbial tail between his legs until this crisis is over.

When's the last time you saw Biden speaking in an open mike session?
His handlers wont let him leave his basement.

The WH briefing room is in Trump’s basement.

The only part of the briefings I listen to anymore is the part at the end where Trump plays Whack-A-Mole with the idiot press.

You mean where he interrupts them before they can finish a question and then shuts them down with stupid shit like, "I'm the president and you're fake news."
You assholes love a light-weight, air-headed, 4-time-draft dodging, 6-time-bankruptcy-filing, bleach-blonde, spray tanned bully.
"Sad".

No. I mean where he figuratively spits in their mouths to cut off the Commie speechifying, then slaps them silly with a verbal roll of quarters in a sock.

"Sad".

I love it when he does that!!!!!
We already know what lame ass question they're going to ask.
He owns hundreds of companies,of course some will go bankrupt,usually by design.

Trump’s political handlers want him nowhere near the podium at these pressers. They know Trump embarrasses himself and the whole administration with his rants, ravings, misinformation and just plain stupidity. So, they want Trump to stay in his room lying in the corner with his proverbial tail between his legs until this crisis is over.

Does your mom know you're on her computer?

Such a snowflake.

He somehow virtually builds Trump Towers in your head.

If Trump's comments were so stupid Fake News TDS-ers, wouldn't have to embellish what he says to epic lying and sedition.

Then there's bubbling Biden, he possess all the brilliance Democrats require for the presidency, just how pathetic is that balance of reasoning?... :laugh:

Does your mom know you're on her computer?

You are a true original.

Such a snowflake.

In other words, someone told him he might be hurting his own re election chances.

Trump should do his pressers on YouTube or better yet Bitchute. Cut the mainstream media out altogether. Get some sane 2nd tier journalist who can ask some intelligent questions and report news...not opinion.
I'd like to see tim pool there,,

Such a snowflake.

The rallies are not really for the non blob supporters so the absurd statements usually don’t survive outside the moron-fest.

The act isn’t translating well into fare for the mainstream pallets.

perhaps some medication is needed to stomach the blob:

E6630762-2D17-4F96-AACF-46178D450AB3.jpeg

Forum List

Back