Poor Mike Pence......LOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Pence reminds me of a Hospice nurse......you take on a patient, knowing its gonna die...you're not quite sure when, but you know the patient's days are numbered. But while you wait, you have to endure this long drawn out journey with them; all the while smiling and encouraging hope.

Unfortunately for Pence, his patient, ie Donald Trump, has other plans of meeting his end. Before the big one comes a calling, ie the American Stupid for impeachment, he's planning to not only scorch the american landscape with lie after lie after, lie...he plans to drag everyone, including Obama, so deep into this gutter that he prides himself on living in, before being forced to go away.

Pence, a true Hospice nurse, would put a person out of their misery, with a nice cold tainted glass of expensive champaign.

Pence reminds me of a Hospice nurse......you take on a patient, knowing its gonna die...you're not quite sure when, but you know the patient's days are numbered. But while you wait, you have to endure this long drawn out journey with them; all the while smiling and encouraging hope.

Unfortunately for Pence, his patient, ie Donald Trump, has other plans of meeting his end. Before the big one comes a calling, ie the American Stupid for impeachment, he's planning to not only scorch the american landscape with lie after lie after, lie...he plans to drag everyone, including Obama, so deep into this gutter that he prides himself on living in, before being forced to go away.

Pence, a true Hospice nurse, would put a person out of their misery, with a nice cold tainted glass of expensive champaign.
You could be calling him Mr. President before too long.

At this point, I'd rather call a rabid dog Mr. President, than that idiot Trump.

:lame2:

Trump and Pence are both lame. Pence had a high HIV rate till he let people turn in their needles, I find all GOP disgusting.

At this point, I'd rather call a rabid dog Mr. President, than that idiot Trump.

I hear you but Pence is fundie nutter sharia law, all the way. If he had his way, no one would have sex except to conceive more little fundie nutters.

trump is a loon, truly mentally ill and Pence is just as dangerous. Then there's LyingRyan and (shudder) McConnell.

The US has backed itself into a terrible corner.

I hear you but Pence is fundie nutter sharia law, all the way. If he had his way, no one would have sex except to conceive more little fundie nutters.

trump is a loon, truly mentally ill and Pence is just as dangerous. Then there's LyingRyan and (shudder) McConnell.

GOP conservative voters have backed themselves into a corner.....Poor white trash, no matter how proud these red white and vomit fucks are....all soon will find that their great white Hype, not only won't deliver them these good paying jobs the disability meth mf's want, but the planet and this country are headed for a cycle of hell, I pray god, all of them live long enough, along with the rest of us to suffer along with Trump and his henchmen....and I pray God we have a Lee Harvey in the mix among us...Trump is that dangerous!!

liberals.jpg

Oh no! Not Obama too!

How long have you been suffering from these types of weirdass paranoid delusions from shitzo-land?

Running out of meth or something?

Trump and Pence are both lame. Pence had a high HIV rate till he let people turn in their needles, I find all GOP disgusting.
I find all people that support the GOP 10 times as disgusting.

Do you walk down the street thinking like that?
On the days she's not trying to chew gum.
To both you hating white butt heads, up yours!!

meh.ro5380.jpg

I find all people that support the GOP 10 times as disgusting.

Do you walk down the street thinking like that?
On the days she's not trying to chew gum.
To both you hating white butt heads, up yours!!
CHSEkI4.jpg

The right knows they can't completely destroy healthcare like they have promised to do so often, so they will pass a less harsh version, and say Trump prevented them from doing as they wanted, to save face. As soon as that, and a couple of other things are done, Trump will be gone, and Pence will take his place.

Mike Pence is the follow up to this Trump Main Event

"I did try and fuck her. She was married.
I moved on her like a bitch,
But I couldn’t get there.
And she was married.
You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful.
I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss.
I don’t even wait.
And when you're a star they let you do it.
You can do anything…
Grab them by the pussy.
You can do anything.”

- The President of the United States of America...DJ Trump

Forum List

Back