Poor underpaid freeloader

Would you prefer a one page healthcare bill?

Anyway you look at it, getting elected to Congress is not an easy process. More difficult than getting to be a CEO.

Any equivalent position gets paid ten times more

I'd prefer if they had at least read it and knew what was in the mess. Instead they pass it and the CEO of the House was brilliant when she stated " we need to pass it to know what's in it." What the hell was in her head. A moron could vote yes to something they have no clue as to what it is.

I'd take a guy that knows how to run a profitable business than a guy that passes laws with no idea of what the effect of the law. Congress throws money at problems and thinks it will fix the problem, they pass laws without thinking of the repercussions,

I'll take a CEO of a Congressmen, republican or democrat.

What makes you think they didn't read it? They wrote it

Your stunning Leader of the House admitted she hadn't read it.
If they knew they planned it terribly.

Last edited:
I'd prefer if they had at least read it and knew what was in the mess. Instead they pass it and the CEO of the House was brilliant when she stated " we need to pass it to know what's in it." What the hell was in her head. A moron could vote yes to something they have no clue as to what it is.

I'd take a guy that knows how to run a profitable business than a guy that passes laws with no idea of what the effect of the law. Congress throws money at problems and thinks it will fix the problem, they pass laws without thinking of the repercussions,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

She did no such thing. She said the bill was in reconcilliation and she would not know what was in it until it had passed reconcilliation

You haven't been listening to rightwing propaganda have you?

If they knew they planned it terribly.
But yet? She and the DEMS are terribly PROUD of the damage they've done to people's lives.

Forum List

Back