Pope calls Paris terrorist attacks part of 'piecemeal WWIII'

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
Vatican Secretary of State, Cardinal Pietro Parolin, sent a telegram to Cardinal Vingt-Trois on behalf of Pope Francis, assuring the archbishop of Paris of his prayers for those affected by “horrific terrorist attacks.”

“The Holy Father vigorously condemns violence, which cannot solve anything,” the telegram reads, according to Vatican Radio's translation of the message which was originally written in French.

“He asks God to inspire thoughts of peace and solidarity in all and to impart on families in this trial and on all of the French people, the abundance of His Blessings.”

The telegram by saying the Pope prays that God might “welcome the victims into the peace of His light and bring comfort and hope to the injured and their families,” and assured his “spiritual closeness” to the French people.

UPDATED: Pope calls Paris terrorist attacks part of 'piecemeal WWIII'

This pretty much is a continuation of the beginning of WWIII. A terrorist act here and there, a treaty that is favorable to Iran, China and Russia backing those not friendly to the US or it's allies. Seems like a perfect storm.

I wish I was fuck maybe I'd look better. :dunno:
??? ..did you mean fucked? :confused:

:lol: no I never have to worry about that.
If you play with Moonglow and his crazy ass logic you will be. Not in a good way either.

I'm used to it.

self-esteem.jpg

I wish I was fuck maybe I'd look better. :dunno:

If you play with Moonglow and his crazy ass logic you will be. Not in a good way either.
I see you are fan of his.....:badgrin:
No not a bad thing he just posted one of dumbest things I have ever read about ISIS.
How could I not respond :desk::laugh:

Mainly I don't want another world war to start, but I think that's where we are headed. I hope not.

I see you are fan of his.....:badgrin:
No not a bad thing he just posted one of dumbest things I have ever read about ISIS.
How could I not respond :desk::laugh:

Mainly I don't want another world war to start, but I think that's where we are headed. I hope not.
Sadly, I think we are already there.

Forum List

Back