Pope Francis donates $500K to migrants at border...if they sold the vatican, they would end poverty!

• Banned
we make a living by what we get...but we make a life by what we give!

Basque Catholic myself ... but this Pope is a fucking disgrace, doesn't speak for me or millions of others

Pope Francis donates $500,000 to migrants at US border
I don't see a problem with this, the money is going to churches that asked for it to help them feed and clothe people, for the very first time a pope is giving away the churches money to directly help the poor, its time for the left to pony up their money instead of pretending giving away others peoples money is a way of helping.

• Banned
if they donated what they did for the paris catherdral fire in the first 24 hours then they feed africa for years

they attacked civilizations stole their gold and built these crap

It's amazing to me how all the supposed Christians here are upset by this.

Helping poor and needy people is a basic Christian value isn't it?

folks who can help on a huge scale should not be praised for helping on a small scale. folks who can help poor innocents should not be praised for helping criminal animals

if they donated what they did for the paris catherdral fire in the first 24 hours then they feed africa for years

they attacked civilizations stole their gold and built these crap

You are irrelevant noise.
the truth hurts!
Sorry kid but he's 100% right. You don't post based on your values or beliefs but based on what you think will stir the most shit. You cause more strife here than any three other people.

folks who can help on a huge scale should not be praised for helping on a small scale. folks who can help poor innocents should not be praised for helping criminal animals
Half a million is hardly small scale and immigrants are not criminals. I'm gonna assume you're just stirring shit with the "animals" comment and let it slide for now.

Half a million is hardly small scale.
why not half a trillion? why not innocents instead of animals?

Forum List

Back