Zone1 Pope Francis Names 3 Pro-Gay Prelates to Vatican Doctrinal Office

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

ROME, Italy — Pope Francis appointed three prelates, known for their support for homosexuality, to the Vatican’s doctrinal office Saturday, just as LGBT groups were kicking off gay pride month. Edward Pentin, a veteran Vatican journalist and author of The Next Pope, noted that the three men, two of whom are cardinals, have all been on the front lines in the push to relax the Church’s moral teaching on the evil of homosexual acts.

The same bunch that covered up pedo priests for decades on end?

Color me shocked.

Blah, it's nothing more than a giant (tax sheltered) business pandering to it's customers depending upon the political/social climate prevailing at the time....Donation money getting low so I guess it’s grift time.

Apparently Pope Francis sees homosexuality as the future of the RCC, much like the United Methodist see the future of their church?

ROME, Italy — Pope Francis appointed three prelates, known for their support for homosexuality, to the Vatican’s doctrinal office Saturday, just as LGBT groups were kicking off gay pride month. Edward Pentin, a veteran Vatican journalist and author of The Next Pope, noted that the three men, two of whom are cardinals, have all been on the front lines in the push to relax the Church’s moral teaching on the evil of homosexual acts.

The same bunch that covered up pedo priests for decades on end?

Color me shocked.

Blah, it's nothing more than a giant (tax sheltered) business pandering to it's customers depending upon the political/social climate prevailing at the time....Donation money getting low so I guess it’s grift time.
More moronic pedophilia crap. Get the fuck over it

Bad Pope.
FAKE pope

and the 5 or 6 who preceded him, ditto.

There hasn't been a truly CATHOLIC pope since 1958

just like the devil to cause the True Church to look fake.. when really, it just ceased to exist in the Vatican (and a few other satellites that go along w/ the Vatican). The Catholic Church may have to live in the hearts of Catholics alone .. until Jesus returns.

Or they realize that homophobia isn't a good look for them.

Just like the churches all realized segregation wasn't a good look for them 60 years ago.
Do you know what the definition of homophobia is? I don't think so. I look on line and Planned Parenthood defines homophobia as "The fear, hatred, discomfort with, or mistrust of people who are gay, lesbian or bisexual. Unfortunately, the only thing that is true is "The Fear." Phobias don't have a thing to do with hatred, discomfort or mistrust of anything. And, those that call homosexual acts sin, doesn't mean they are afraid of anyone who acts on homosexual lust. Anymore that any other sin like stealing or coveting. I'm not afraid of anyone who sins. I pray for them that they can overcome their sin.

Hilarious watching Cult Christianity implode .

What a Popeye .
Straight out of the P3 Masonic Lodge

The Catholic Church may have to live in the hearts of Catholics alone .. until Jesus returns.

I'm w/ the Sedevacantists RE modern history of the Catholic Church

I don't live close to a Sede Church :(

Forum List

Back