Pope Pushes a World Government

Conservatives have a long history of hating Catholics...still to this day....but if you want to blame it on liberals, have at it....

I wonder if conservatives have finally come to terms with a Catholic being elected president...….
They did kill Kennedy and no Catholic has been elected since

Oswald was a liberal, defected to the USSR and was a devout leader of a pro-Castro group.

LOL...what a moron
Everyone knows Oswald didn’t do it.
JFK was killed by a secret cabal of John Birchers who hated Catholics

Where did you get the idea that the Birch Society hates Catholics?

Further, the whole plan was foiled if it was a scheme against the Catholic Church. Lyndon Johnson was the first and only President not to be sworn in with a bible. LBJ took the oath of office on the Most Holy Missal of the Catholic Church, which JFK had on Air Force One.
Moron

The Catholic Bible is the only one actually written by God

The Pope is God’s living disciple, that is why he will be leader of the world

The Missal of the RCC isn't the Bible, they are two different books.

They did kill Kennedy and no Catholic has been elected since

Oswald was a liberal, defected to the USSR and was a devout leader of a pro-Castro group.

LOL...what a moron
Everyone knows Oswald didn’t do it.
JFK was killed by a secret cabal of John Birchers who hated Catholics

Where did you get the idea that the Birch Society hates Catholics?

Further, the whole plan was foiled if it was a scheme against the Catholic Church. Lyndon Johnson was the first and only President not to be sworn in with a bible. LBJ took the oath of office on the Most Holy Missal of the Catholic Church, which JFK had on Air Force One.
Moron

The Catholic Bible is the only one actually written by God

The Pope is God’s living disciple, that is why he will be leader of the world

The Missal of the RCC isn't the Bible, they are two different books.

God doesn’t care about the Protestant Bible and more than he cares about the Koran

This clown says the US has a distorted world view and Americans must be ruled by a World Government....Ever wonder what happened to the last Pope, you know the one that "retired" six years ago. Ever hear of a Pope retiring before. There is something strange going on in Vatican City

7f35202a0eb49a04df448348585952362420cda1.jpg
“Pope Pushes a World Government”

This a lie.
Unfortunately no it is not
https://www.proclaimingthegospel.org/site/blogview2.asp? sec_id=180014816&forum_id=180003854&message_id=180068078&topic_id=180021176
or
Pope Backs Plan for World Government; Sees It as a Means to Establish Peace
or
Did Pope Francis Just Call for a One-World Government?
or
The Vatican Calls for World Government

bata.jpg

It is a globe signed by representatives from seventeen religious denominations. Yes, once again, talking about uniting all religions into one of the NWO and all of that.

CANTON TRUTH: Secret Sinister Illuminati City Astana Kazakhstan.

98_big-1.jpg

palace.jpg

Illuminati-Capital-Astana-Kazakhstan-14%2B%25281%2529.jpg
82673az_foster_astana.jpg

This clown says the US has a distorted world view and Americans must be ruled by a World Government....Ever wonder what happened to the last Pope, you know the one that "retired" six years ago. Ever hear of a Pope retiring before. There is something strange going on in Vatican City

Gee, under the Poops world government I wonder what the punishment will be for priests who enjoy fudge packing with little boys?

Wow. I guess those Jesuit conspiracy theories about them wanting world domination and world government can't be said to be tin foil hat stuff anymore.

Pope Francis is the first Jesuit Pope, and he is pretty much just shoving it in the face of the U.S.

Yep, world control is the agenda. . . you found them out. :71:

We used to drink some of them under the table while debating at The Tombs in Georgetown back in the 70s. They'd get loaded (apparently they didn't get out much) and spew all kinds of odd scary shit, each trying to be more Machiavellian than the other. It was great fun.

A world government run by whom? For who's benefit and accountable to who?
Worry about heaven, Pope. Worry about the children abused by your flock.
Your opinion is not welcomed or valued.

he puts his pants on like everyone else....he aint nothing special...

Popes don't wear pants. They were cassocks, which is the same as what they wore before pants were invented.

In any event, the popes really shouldn't get this involved in politics. Francis should really should be concerning himself with proclaiming new teachings, holy water supplies, church construction, rewriting the prayers, that kind of thing. Not politics.
oh ok let me say it this way then....he puts his underpants on like everyone else....is that better?...

I doubt it.

Catholics are not real Christians anyway....

#MAGA

Catholics are the only Christians that will get into heaven
i know you said that in jest....lol....

No way Jose.

Catholics are baptized by a priest to clean them of original sin. You must be cleansed of original sin to be admitted to heaven.

If you are baptized by some snake handler in a bogus religion, you still have original sin. God does not recognize it

#MAGA

No way Jose.

Catholics are baptized by a priest to clean them of original sin. You must be cleansed of original sin to be admitted to heaven.

If you are baptized by some snake handler in a bogus religion, you still have original sin. God does not recognize it
you must have been raised catholic to believe that nonsense...you can break away RW its not hard,i did it when i was like 13....

#MAGA

No way Jose.

you must have been raised catholic to believe that nonsense...you can break away RW its not hard,i did it when i was like 13....

Nuns told me you have to be baptized Catholic to go to heaven

Looks like you may be out of luck. Not too late to convert
I got my ticket punched

Pope John Paul 2, the pontiff from Poland called the United States the beacon of the world back in the 1970's. Upon his death a few years ago bed he lamented we are losing our way. This is the tale of two different Popes. And the current one has lost the way of the Catholics.

Pope John Paul 2, the pontiff from Poland called the United States the beacon of the world back in the 1970's. Upon his death a few years ago bed he lamented we are losing our way. This is the tale of two different Popes. And the current one has lost the way of the Catholics.

Pope Francis is the most Catholic of all Popes

#MAGA

No way Jose.

Nuns told me you have to be baptized Catholic to go to heaven

Looks like you may be out of luck. Not too late to convert
I got my ticket punched
the best luck i ever had is when i started asking questions of the priests, when the bullshit started flowing thats when i knew....

Forum List

Back