Portland Mayor said Trump attacked black people??

Portland mayor is responsible for the lost businesses and lives within his city that he has allowed riots to go on every night for like..3 months? Get real, fucktard!
His citizens, if they had any civic-mindedness, would hang him from a lamp post.
What about their neighbor that lost their business because the rioters trashed it?

First off .......anyone who would admit that is an idiot............reminds me of a skit...........lets take a look.

First off .......anyone who would admit that is an idiot............reminds me of a skit...........lets take a look.

It was a skit. Remember the TV show, Onion News Network?

Onion News Network - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onion_News_Network
Onion News Network
is a parody television news show that ran for two seasons of ten episodes each, both during 2011, on the Independent Film Channel.

It was a skit. Remember the TV show, Onion News Network?

Onion News Network - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onion_News_Network
Onion News Network
is a parody television news show that ran for two seasons of ten episodes each, both during 2011, on the Independent Film Channel.

I liked the zombies after Obama election skit......was funny as hell.

This is the video of the retarded Portland Mayor, So the Portland Mayor is gay

"blame others for what you do"
-Saul Alinsky

It's not the 1990's anymore.

Alinskyite politics are Antiquated.

Normal thinking Americans are ignoring the antiquated Leftist ....

But the Clintons and Obamas still believe in and follow Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. They are the architects of today's unrest and should have to answer in court for it.

[QUOTE="Hossfly, post: 25403858, member: 15726"
But the Clintons and Obamas still believe in and follow Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. They are the architects of today's unrest and should have to answer in court for it.
[/QUOTE]
Those psychos ain't got shit ....

HRC's approach is nothing ...

Bill Ayers was trying to start a Race War long before these assholes followed suit ....

And, Trotsky before them.

America has been fighting these Leftist for Centuries.

fbj lives in Chicago, I believe.. :aargh:

No I live in Chicago East.........Philadelphia
OMG!

Philadelphia............"Chicago's second cousin"
We got Tom Brady. :funnyface:

Rooting for a career ending injury
Yeah, unlikely. I have to ignore NFL football now because they have embraced communism. :cuckoo:
My 2003 Bucs will always be the same, though. :)

I won't be spending $150+ at their games within this year or next, I'll tell you that.
That's WITH having free season tickets..nope!

This is the video of the retarded Portland Mayor, So the Portland Mayor is gay

"blame others for what you do"
-Saul Alinsky

It's not the 1990's anymore.

Alinskyite politics are Antiquated.

Normal thinking Americans are ignoring the antiquated Leftist ....

Obama should have to answer for his Bill Ayres connection. Unlikely to happen.
That fucker should have hanged years ago.
So should have the Puerto-Rican terrorist that Obama pardoned.

fbj lives in Chicago, I believe.. :aargh:

No I live in Chicago East.........Philadelphia
OMG!

Philadelphia............"Chicago's second cousin"
We got Tom Brady. :funnyface:

Rooting for a career ending injury
Yeah, unlikely. I have to ignore NFL football now because they have embraced communism. :cuckoo:
My 2003 Bucs will always be the same, though. :)

I won't be spending $150+ at their games within this year or next, I'll tell you that.
That's WITH having free season tickets..nope!

I gave up season tickets with the Panthers when I moved from Charlotte last year. The Cowboys have been my favorite team for years but when I moved here from Charlotte. I never even had a thought about getting season tickets. Fuckum.

Forum List

Back