Portland public schools orders tampons in boys bathroom elementary school

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021
1651778335311.jpeg

The Governor of Oregon passed the Menstrual Dignity Act which requires all schools (elementary, middle, & high) starting next year place period products in all bathrooms (boys and girls) with instructions on how to use it.

Bot are even on here pretending to be a trans, or are a trans, that way the trouble that left really get off on can witnessed in plain view watch being baited people they’re real good at it.

Watch the “ oh you hate us” begin lol Watch the oh your racist for this or that lmfao. Remember the photos you’ve seen that’s all you have to do.

( and no it’s not all of them) Some do love their country and that’s all they care about right now .

They have to say “ all bathrooms” for their brainwash con game going because it gives the leftist tards a tool to argue with. Never mind science or fact , proof you know that kinda of stuff LOL.

Last edited:

View attachment 640922

The Governor of Oregon passed the Menstrual Dignity Act which requires all schools (elementary, middle, & high) starting next year place period products in all bathrooms (boys and girls) with instructions on how to use it.

Bot are even on here pretending to be a trans, or are a trans, that way the trouble that left really get off on can witnessed in plain view watch being baited people they’re real good at it.

Watch the “ oh you hate us” begin lol Watch the oh your racist for this or that lmfao. Remember the photos you’ve seen that’s all you have to do.

This is the kind of shit that gets politicians elected in blue shitholes like Portland. They LOVE it.

View attachment 640922

( and no it’s not all of them) Some do love their country and that’s all they care about right now .

They have to say “ all bathrooms” for their brainwash con game going because it gives the leftist tards a tool to argue with. Never mind science or fact , proof you know that kinda of stuff LOL.
Oh the real boys will have fun with them, I sense many pranks for those "schools".

View attachment 640922

I don't care if boys want to call themselves a girl or not, but what's the point of having tampons in a boy's restroom if boys can't mensurate? Gee, just when I thought that the democrats couldn't get any dumber. -___-

i dunno

maybe they put them in both restrooms bc... u know... if the girls' dispenser is out, she can ask some dude to go get her own in the boys'?

who knows... but they aren't called loony libs for nothing

and Portland, OR leads the nation in lefty insanity

I don't care if boys want to call themselves a girl or not, but what's the point of having tampons in a boy's restroom if boys can't mensurate? Gee, just when I thought that the democrats couldn't get any dumber. -___-

It is to destroy our identity as man or woman. This is being engineered to destroy our humanity.
We are being attacked from so many angles the most ppl can do is suggest documentaries to watch so that pieces all fall into place and it does what it is presently doing waking up the masses and it’s need rapidly.

Universities are Masonic Brain Washing Machines​

They are for the girls who THINK they are "boys" and thus want to use the boys restroom.
But I am curious: libbies are so concerned that these girls have a right to live as boys and we should protect their privacy; doesn't reaching for a tampon kind of give that away?

They are for the girls who THINK they are "boys" and thus want to use the boys restroom.
But I am curious: libbies are so concerned that these girls have a right to live as boys and we should protect their privacy; doesn't reaching for a tampon kind of give that away?

I don't know, that beats the shit out of me,.. but since when do libtards care about logic?

View attachment 640922

/----/ After a few dozen tampons get shoved down the toilets in the boy's room, that rule might change.

We waste so much in resources. It is possible in some schools they have a problem getting toilet paper in the bathroom stalls. Nero is in charge.

Forum List

Back